Anko Desktop Wireless Combo

Anko Desktop Wireless Combo

4.0 from 1 review

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good for the price

It looks good and the buttons feel good too. No problems setting it up,it was very simple and easy. No need to spend alot on a keyboard and mouse as this does the job perfectly.

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.

SAM

SAMasked

I mostly use the mouse for long periods and, have noticed that it stops automatically after every hour and, I have to power it OFF & ON in order to resume my work. The battery is new (Duracell) and, software drivers under MS Windows 10 are found to be okay.

Leanne

I did have some issues like that I thought my batteries were dead but my hubby updated drivers and it seems ok. I can't give you any details on that sorry, so good luck and keep trying. I should have paid for a better brand I thought later.

Ken Mc

Ken Mcasked

I Purchased a new Keyboard and Mouse from KMart in Maryborough, Victoria. The name of the product is. anco Desktop Wireless Combo. The Mouse is working but the Keybourd is not. I have tried nearly everything
to get it working. I need help before I return the product before I return it to KMart for a refund. Can you please help.
Thanks in advance.
Ken

Ken Mc

Ken Mcasked

My Newly Purchased From Kmart. "anko Desktop Wireless Combo will not work on my Computer with Windows 10

Liam
Liam

It works if you plug the receiver into a USB hub, but not directly into the computer. Who knows why...

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives