Antler Eliptiq

Antler Eliptiq

See the Best Suitcases in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ashlee

AshleeDallas

Easy to tote

I bought this Antler because it is light weight. When I am traveling I don't want to tote around anything big and bulky. I travel to the U.S and back quite often and so far this baby hasn't let me down. I even bought a second for the kids. Durable too!
lightweight and durable

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

Good quality

This is another great light weight suitcase made by Antler. It is easy to move around and it has a lot of extra pockets in it, making it great for extra storage. It is a durable suitcase that is made from strong materials and I also find that the handle is comfortable to hold. The case has good quality zips and the suitcase is lockable. This suitcase is more expensive than most, but for the excellent quality of it, I think it represents exceptional value for your money. Anyone who appreciates high quality luggage will be happy with this purchase.
Great quality
more expensive than other brands

EileenGarraway

EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

This is the best light weight suitcase that I have ever had. It is easy to pull around and it has extra pockets for the things you need to find straight away. It is a durable case that made from sturdy material and also the handle is quite comfortable. Easy gliding zips and they are lockable. This case has a smooth even rolling system and it doesn't tug on you arm, just so simple. To me the price of the article did not matter, but I got exceptional value for my money.
That it is light weight.
None come to mind.

tasmaid

tasmaid

This suitcase is the best I have ever bought and believe me I have bought many some so heavy I have left them overseas and bought a new one cheaper than excess baggage, not this one has a lightweight frame and a very durable suitcase
Lightweight user friendly great warranty