Dakine Split Roller

Dakine Split Roller

See the Best Suitcases in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Love Of My Life!!!

I am from Australia and whilst travelling around Canada 7 years ago my suitcase broke and I bought a Dakine Split Roller. I have used many suitcases and brands but this is by far my favorite in both quality and space! Yes it weighs 5kg but that is nothing compared to the light 3kg nasty bags that fail. 7 years later and many around the world trips my Dakine broke a wheel... I should have just got a new wheel as the bag still looked as new! But I am going to spoil myself with another Dakine!! 100% worth every penny!!!!

AlexR20

AlexR20Sydney

Works great for business trips

I bought this roller a few months ago and have used it 4 times. Each time it has worked great for me. Separates my belongings for an easy find when needing something specific. (socks! ) Great roller makes for easy travel especially when carrying a backpack or another handbag (laptop etc) I even have a spot for my extra shoes. Convenient and useful.
Easy to use, many compartments
Pricey but worth the money

Love it!

Great to separate your stuff into different compartments eg outdoor stuff, dirty laundry, shoes etc. Also really like the soft handles strategically placed to pick up your luggage when you have to. It seems pretty robust but has only done one major trip so far. Looking forward to many more.
Great design
Can take up a fair bit of floor space when opened out.