Apple iMac 27 inch 2012 Late

Would have been 5 star

mrpatto

mrpattoSydney

Can't live without my Mac

This is by far the best computer I have ever owned. For years now it hasn't missed a beat. While you pay a premium to buy an iMac you won't be disappointed. Easy to use and a beautiful big screen. Integrates nicely with my iPad and iPhone. The only upgrade I wish I had would be an SSD instead of normal hard drive to make it that little faster now it's s bit older. Great product and I will buy another for sure.

James

JamesVic, 3030

A fantastic product

Hard drive was slow from day one, has no option for a faster hard drive
processor is a slower one- once again no option to upgrade the processor

Product is very expensive, but like all apple stuff fantastic quality and company is very helpful.

Display. processor, hard drive, could all be better- build quality is amazing, looks fantastic, and is a very versatile computer.

Definitely recommend buying

sandy10

sandy10Perth, WA

Will probably never purchase an iMac again!

Nob
Nob
Angelica Kaeppel
Angelica Kaeppel

I agree to Nob. I got the greatest Apple product there is. You just need to explore though to get familiar with your iMAc.