Apple iPad Air 2

Apple iPad Air 2

Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Either the perfect portable mini-office OR the moving entertainment centre

One of the best purchases I have ever made. I used it so much, it's unbelievable. The screen is perfect size for watching movies, working on spreadsheets, documents, reading ebooks, retouching photos, editing videos, and so many other stuff. It'd be lovely if Apple provides a longer charging cable, cause the current one is too short if you're spending hours on it and the powerpoint is NOT conveniently located.
Apps are running smooth, the camera is not the best, but to be honest it's not the kinda thing that I'm caring with me just to take photos... for that reason I have my iPhone. :)
Otherwise it's the perfect equipment to serve a portable mini-office (reading, writing, editing and so many other important operations). Also, for commuters and travellers it's the perfect entertainment company.

Purchased in February 2015 for $1,300.00.

Body Durability
Software
Security
Speed

The best iPad ever

I bought this so I can text, view photos, watch YouTube, play games and download apps also the Touch ID makes it simpler to access your iPhone without your passcode.

Purchased in September 2015 at Kogan.com for $429.00.

Body Durability
Software
Security
Speed

Not half bad

Use it for mainly casino games for my elderly grandmother, so she doesn't waste money, and for general home business. Good for some items, bad for a few like it's slow and unresponsive. Storage is okay, albeit non replaceable. Lightning charger is cost prohibitive in replacing cables. Will be useful for a year then maybe an upgrade.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great item

I have had this over 3 years now and cannot fault it. It runs fast, smooth, touch screen very responsive. Resolution I find to be excellent sound quality is wonderful and it’s bluet connection is good can’t really fault it. Battery life still beats so many other tabs. Best tab I have used and bought. Still functions well and uses all apps without a problem. Love it

Date PurchasedNov 2015

GREAT IPAD!

Great Ipad. I bought it for my son and he loves it. Battery holds pretty well and the display is awesome.

No lag when playing games. Make sure to buy a decent ipad case/cover. Edges can be very delicate. I've always had an ipad and i think they keep making it better with every launch.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Fantastic

Perfect size and weight. Not too heavy. Good for university. Have found it extremely easy to type on and use as a laptop. 64gb is plenty of space and i love being able to share things accross of all my devices. Highly recommend this product to anyone. Esspeciallly for school.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Great pad using it every day

Great iPad I use it every day. The speed is great but the camera is terrible the battery on the iPad Air 2 is great but because I use the iPad everyday the battery has worn a bit but I still can use it for nearly a whole day.
Overall fantastic iPad.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Awesome tablet!

I traded in my older iPad Air for the new iPad Air 2 (6th generation) at the apple store in Chatswood a few days ago. Great professional service, great trade in value - very happy with my new iPad. My next purchase will be the compatible pen.....

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great product

The Apple iPad with wifi and cellular is so great as you can use it out of the house using your phone plan which makes it so easy. We have it on a shared phone plan with plenty of data so it’s super easy to use the Internet, watch movies, video chat and check emails while out and about.

Good and cheap

I bought it for the convenience of my student so I will be able to not bring my computer instead. I am happy with all the functions. I can read the powerpoint, word or excel on my iPad and I am also able to jot notes in my lecture slides.

Very good iPad

Very good iPad in general, it has a great display and when paired with a shock absorbing case, relatively sturdy. Battery life has faded quite a bit after a few years though, and since I bought an iPhone I haven't used it much. It was bought refurbished online and was just as good as new.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

This is perfect.

Bought the second Ipad Air 2 for my son's education purpose during special. Even thought it is more expensive, the screen is much better on the eyes than the 2017 model. Highly recommended. The battery seemed to last longer after the latest update, and it is perfect size for young kids to learn.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Highly recommend the iPad Air 2!

I absolutely love my iPad Air 2, it's great for watching movies, playing games and browsing the internet. I really enjoy the iOS on the iPad and I believe it has a lot to offer. The only problem I don't like about the iPad Air 2 is that the speaker isn't quiet loud enough and sound vibrates through the entire iPad which you can feel even with a case on, it is worse without a case, other then that it's great.

I really like it

It has all the great functions I need. Very big and clear screen to watch movies and read books or news. It is of good price now. Plus this is quite light and easy to carry. I also love it because of so many useful apps for ipad are available.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

The perfect all-purpose iPad

This iPad can be used for all purposes. Taking notes in class, reading books easily, taking high-resolution photos. The processing power allows you to play videos and games in high quality in a bigger screen than iPhones and you can carry it around more easily than laptops. Absolutely perfect for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great for gaming

I use my ipad for gaming and reading, both of which the device excelled at. It has been 4 years and it is still going strong. The only downside is that IOS updates can slow down the device, I recommend sticking to the lowest usable IOS version to increase the longevity of the device.

The battery life is amazing, it can last 1-2 weeks without charging if not used and several days with heavy use.

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Good price point for iPad

While the latest vanilla iPad model has superceded the iPad Air 2, it doesn't quite have the same price advantage that the Air 2 had. This is an incredibly versatile and lightweight device with the iPad's signature long battery life that will make any under-10-hour flight blow by really quickly.

It is also incredibly durable, having personally dropped it in its case on a few occasions from ungodly heights to find it still intact and uncracked! It has started to take the place of my macbook for meetings and document presentations as it doesn't feel as clunky or slow as my previous iPad Air felt due perhaps to its lower RAM.

If you can get a good deal on a brand new one now, I would seize it. It's still great value.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Awesome

Dropped it a few times and it hasn't cracked yet. It is lighter than the old ipad and really easy to carry. Pretty fast and the visuals are really nice too. When I first got it I thought it was worth every dollar. It is just so helpful for everything and when you need a bigger screen than your phone but also want something more convinient than your laptop

Abosoloutely brilliant.

The new iPad air 2 was a WOW factor. I was very impressed by the supreme quality of the touch sensor and the overall smoothness and performance of the device. I would recommend this iPad to anyone because it is so brilliant! Lighter than the previous model, and thinner as well. I believe this is the best tablet on the market today.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great for on the go!

Great little machine. I have 128gb memory on mine and very useful as I do a lot of things on my iPad. Heaps of apps you can upload. I have other iPads and macs in the house so very easy to share info across all devices. Only thing is that it doesn’t have flash and has problems running online games or programs which use flash.