Apple iPad Air 2

• Security
  • Speed
Bharat

BharatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works Great and easy to use

My first IPad and works great.
My son uses this all the time now and knows how to use it easily though he started using it as a toddler. Plenty of Apps for them to learn from. Easy to use and good screen clarity. Though the cameras aren’t great but that’s what they are built for, mostly browsing.

Purchased in April 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $599.00.

Bharat

BharatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and fast IPad

Have always loved apple products because of their reliability and this one too didn’t let me down. Works well everywhere and even pretty good on Cellular network as well. Though I mostly use it on wifi.

Purchased in January 2017 at Manly laptops for $370.00.

Gabor Gergely

Gabor GergelySydney, NSW

Either the perfect portable mini-office OR the moving entertainment centre

Purchased in February 2015 for $1,300.00.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best iPad ever

I bought this so I can text, view photos, watch YouTube, play games and download apps also the Touch ID makes it simpler to access your iPhone without your passcode.

Purchased in September 2015 at Kogan.com for $429.00.

Midnightgarage

MidnightgarageAU

Not half bad

Use it for mainly casino games for my elderly grandmother, so she doesn't waste money, and for general home business. Good for some items, bad for a few like it's slow and unresponsive. Storage is okay, albeit non replaceable. Lightning charger is cost prohibitive in replacing cables. Will be useful for a year then maybe an upgrade.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
J B

J BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item

I have had this over 3 years now and cannot fault it. It runs fast, smooth, touch screen very responsive. Resolution I find to be excellent sound quality is wonderful and it’s bluet connection is good can’t really fault it. Battery life still beats so many other tabs. Best tab I have used and bought. Still functions well and uses all apps without a problem. Love it

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Gaz

GazSYDNEY

GREAT IPAD!

Great Ipad. I bought it for my son and he loves it. Battery holds pretty well and the display is awesome.

No lag when playing games. Make sure to buy a decent ipad case/cover. Edges can be very delicate. I've always had an ipad and i think they keep making it better with every launch.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Rachael11

Rachael11

Fantastic

Perfect size and weight. Not too heavy. Good for university. Have found it extremely easy to type on and use as a laptop. 64gb is plenty of space and i love being able to share things accross of all my devices. Highly recommend this product to anyone. Esspeciallly for school.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Mat

Mat

Great pad using it every day

Great iPad I use it every day. The speed is great but the camera is terrible the battery on the iPad Air 2 is great but because I use the iPad everyday the battery has worn a bit but I still can use it for nearly a whole day.
Overall fantastic iPad.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Conny

ConnySydney

Awesome tablet!

I traded in my older iPad Air for the new iPad Air 2 (6th generation) at the apple store in Chatswood a few days ago. Great professional service, great trade in value - very happy with my new iPad. My next purchase will be the compatible pen.....

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Lelani

Lelani

Great product

The Apple iPad with wifi and cellular is so great as you can use it out of the house using your phone plan which makes it so easy. We have it on a shared phone plan with plenty of data so it’s super easy to use the Internet, watch movies, video chat and check emails while out and about.

Cyk

CykQLD, 4000

Good and cheap

I bought it for the convenience of my student so I will be able to not bring my computer instead. I am happy with all the functions. I can read the powerpoint, word or excel on my iPad and I am also able to jot notes in my lecture slides.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Mikayla V

Mikayla VNoosa

Very good iPad

Very good iPad in general, it has a great display and when paired with a shock absorbing case, relatively sturdy. Battery life has faded quite a bit after a few years though, and since I bought an iPhone I haven't used it much. It was bought refurbished online and was just as good as new.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Kim

KimAdelaide

This is perfect.

Bought the second Ipad Air 2 for my son's education purpose during special. Even thought it is more expensive, the screen is much better on the eyes than the 2017 model. Highly recommended. The battery seemed to last longer after the latest update, and it is perfect size for young kids to learn.

Luke

LukeAustralia

Highly recommend the iPad Air 2!

I absolutely love my iPad Air 2, it's great for watching movies, playing games and browsing the internet. I really enjoy the iOS on the iPad and I believe it has a lot to offer. The only problem I don't like about the iPad Air 2 is that the speaker isn't quiet loud enough and sound vibrates through the entire iPad which you can feel even with a case on, it is worse without a case, other then that it's great.

Yongxin W

Yongxin WAU

I really like it

It has all the great functions I need. Very big and clear screen to watch movies and read books or news. It is of good price now. Plus this is quite light and easy to carry. I also love it because of so many useful apps for ipad are available.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ash

AshSydney

The perfect all-purpose iPad

This iPad can be used for all purposes. Taking notes in class, reading books easily, taking high-resolution photos. The processing power allows you to play videos and games in high quality in a bigger screen than iPhones and you can carry it around more easily than laptops. Absolutely perfect for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
K Y

K YSydney

Great for gaming

I use my ipad for gaming and reading, both of which the device excelled at. It has been 4 years and it is still going strong. The only downside is that IOS updates can slow down the device, I recommend sticking to the lowest usable IOS version to increase the longevity of the device.

The battery life is amazing, it can last 1-2 weeks without charging if not used and several days with heavy use.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Maurice

MauriceMelbourne

Good price point for iPad

While the latest vanilla iPad model has superceded the iPad Air 2, it doesn't quite have the same price advantage that the Air 2 had. This is an incredibly versatile and lightweight device with the iPad's signature long battery life that will make any under-10-hour flight blow by really quickly.

It is also incredibly durable, having personally dropped it in its case on a few occasions from ungodly heights to find it still intact and uncracked! It has started to take the place of my macbook for meetings and document presentations as it doesn't feel as clunky or slow as my previous iPad Air felt due perhaps to its lower RAM.

If you can get a good deal on a brand new one now, I would seize it. It's still great value.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Leeann

LeeannBankstown

Awesome

Dropped it a few times and it hasn't cracked yet. It is lighter than the old ipad and really easy to carry. Pretty fast and the visuals are really nice too. When I first got it I thought it was worth every dollar. It is just so helpful for everything and when you need a bigger screen than your phone but also want something more convinient than your laptop

Date PurchasedFeb 2016