Apple Wireless Keyboard

Apple Wireless Keyboard

MPN: MC184LLB

The best keyboard for your Apple TV

I purchased this from Officeworks East Kew for $70 so I can type when I am searching for my favourite TV Shows using YouTube on the Apple TV since the remote that comes with the Apple TV is harder to use also the Keyboard is rechargeable so I won't need batteries.

Good

this keyboard would have to be one of my favourite things about mac products. it looks amazing and i find it great to type up long documents as it has soft keys which don't hurt your fingers when used for considerable mounts of time.
because its wireless it uses bluetooth to connect to the computer, because there are not many usb ports in the imac this helped me considerably because i could fit a large amount of usb's in the back rather than the keyboard.
no annoying wires everywhere, its wireless! great design and works well.
the numeric keypad at the side of regular keyboards is missing. there aren't any other problems at all!

Bad

The keyboard came with my iMac and to be honest I probably wouldn't have bought this keyboard, it is just too small and I was using a laptop prior to getting my iMac. I do think that it looks great and the blue-tooth wireless function worked really well, I just wish that apple had made it a full sized keyboard.
Looks nice, wireless
Maybe I have big fingers, because I found this keyboard frustratingly too small, in the end the typos got to me and I went and bought a standard keyboard.

OK

We upgraded our Mac 2 years ago and this keyboard came supplied as standard. At the time the store staff did not mention that the keyboard was more minimal than a regular one, so I was somewhat disappointed to find that there was no number pad (I play a lot of computer games that use the number pad). I was used to a wired USB keyboard before and now it seems like I'm having to replenish the batteries about every 3-4 weeks, which is an additional expense. I thought they would last for longer. The button sizes are OK, although I would have like the arrow keys to be a little bit bigger.
Slim design, wireless.
No number pad

Good

Great little keyboard with exactly the same layout as the MacBook which makes it very easy to move between the two. Keys are nice to touch and the whole keyboard is pretty slick and lightweight.
Small size. Wireless. Same size as MacBook keyboard.
No OFF button (like on their wireless mouse). I cary this keyboard around with me all the time. Having to take the batteries out is not so convenient.

I love this keyboard for the mac! I was a little unsure when I was buying it, but my overall goal was to get rid of some of the clutter from the desk. So - I ended up with this. I have to point out here that I made the conscious decision to forgo the number pad when I bought this keyboard, because I thought that I wouldn't miss it.

That turned out to be wrong.

It still surprises me how much I miss the number keypad. I spend all my workday on a laptop (with no keypad) and have unconsciously accepted the inconvenience there - but at home on this keyboard - I notice.

Overall - I'm in love with this keyboard - it's really great for normal use - but comes into it's own when you combine it with things like Garageband where the keyboard needs to be somewhere obscure when you're playing the piano!
The look. The way it works seemlessly.
No number pad

Good

I bought this keyboard to use with my Macbook Pro and must say that it meets the need quite well. It is very light and small and fits into my laptop bag with no problem. I use rechargeable batteries and always keep a fresh set charged so that I don't run out of power on the keyboard. I couple this with a bluetooth mouse and an external monitor and you never feel like you are on a laptop. The keyboard does lack an integrated number pad which is to be expected on such a compact keyboard. All in all a good buy.
Small and good feel