Apre Baby Electric Bottle Warmer

Apre Baby Electric Bottle Warmer

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ThumbsDownKurmond

ThumbsDownKurmondSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just right, value for money

I am using it for almost 1.5 years, it works just fine. warms bottles to 40 degrees quickly, i am using Pigeon bottles with it and they fit well.
I am going to use it with my second child indeed.
Never used it for sterilising, so no comments on that.

MWW

MWW

Love it

We've tried a few other warmers but this one has to be our favourite. It warms the bottle quickly and quietly, and keeps it at the temperature you set it to until you need it. Great for those midnight / 1-2-3-4am feeds when the last thing you want to do is hover around while the kettle boils or play around with the bottle to have the perfect room temperature milk.

Bea

BeaSydney

Does its job

Ordered my warmer online and it was shipped in a mater of days. It does its job well by heating baby bottles and baby food jars quickly and in a matter of minutes. I usually do the warming while multitasking on other house chores. I leave the bottle for a few minutes and it gets warm fast. I am using a wide neck Medela and it warms it without any compatibility issue. This also works in my spare Avent standard bottle and fits in the warming dock. It has options for warming baby bottles or food jars with different temperature settings. How I wish they have a push button instead of a knob to turn them on. I mean, who uses knob switches when everything is now touchscreen? Oh well, as long as it does its job.

Worst Customer Service

Selina

SelinaGold Coast

Warms Fast

I wanted to have a bottle warmer that is not complicated to use and I got what I wanted with this machine. It can fit almost all brands of baby bottles(I have Avent, Medela and Dr. Brown) that needs heating. the milk and the bottle is just warm enough and not too hot for drinking. The warming process only takes a few minutes. I have been recommending this warmer to friends as it gives the needed warming job during cold months.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

Simple, easy to use and does the job!

This was the first bottle warmer I have ever used and I am extremely happy with this bottle warmer. I carefully read the instructions before using it and have never had a problem. It can fit wider bottles in it and baby food jars because of the size. It heats quickly and its not complicated. This has been really effective for us specially when our 11 month old son wakes up at 3 am for his water bottle. It only takes about 1 to 3 min to warm it up. This is a great bottle warmer. It works just as expected and I will recommend this to everyone.

Melanie T.Apre

Hi Justine. We are really happy that you have found the Apre Baby Electric Bottle Warmer easy to use and it's serving you well. Thank you. :)

Kind Regards,
The Apre Team

bbsb007Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible product. Worse customer service.

coatistango