Aquamax 200

Aquamax 200

See the Best Gas Storage in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

fredlet02

fredlet02Gippsland, VIC

best thing since sliced bread

bought a new 1 around mid ninety,s in a new home in frankston vic cos the existing 1 karked it & the plumber installer recommended it long an short never missed a beat 4 the 15 -16 years then I got kicked out anyhow bought an ole dump in another bit of vic & blo me down its equipped with a aquamax as well wich wearnt workin when I bought the house but pulled her 2 bits an give it a bit of a cleanup long an short that was 5 years ago & it aint missed a beat since so long an short as far as I know they r the only 1,s equipped with a stainless tank ( iculd b wrong ) bit long an short basicly stainless tank should outlast u but we shall see aye

Date PurchasedMay 2002

mmm

mmm

Aquamaz 200

Been running with absolutely no problem Our out door Aquamax 200 was recommended when we did our renovation on the house.. Family of 4 with people staying over, never runs out of hot water. Never spent an extra cent on it. Set and forget. 16 years now and going strong. Great product.

Date PurchasedNov 2002

Monty@Coogeecoogee nsw

Aquamax 200 gas water heater still going strong

Super Ash
Super Ash

They're a good water heater but you need a skilful technician to repair them.

Tim Pho
Tim Pho

My Aquamax is 20 years old now. Insulation has broken down and it is hot to the touch on one side. Time to replace my water heater!

Sue-W-17

Sue-W-17asked

We have just started getting a lower temperature hot water from our Aquamax 205 which is prob 15+ years old. Have released the valve and turned the thermostat right up. Any ideas anyone?

George A.

George A.asked

How many litres per minute of hot water does it use

Monty@Coogee

The heater is a mains pressure unit so the hot water comes out at a similar rate and pressure as it would out of your cold tap. The tank holds around 400 litres of preheated hot water which will last for many showers. I don't know how long the tank would take to reheat from cold because we have never run it out of hot water and we had three teenage boys who tried very hard to set showering records. .

rosco9

rosco9asked

my aqua max 200 has always been a great appliance but lately it has been making a banging noise . when I took the front panel off I noticed the gas had been igniting at the top of the burner just below the gas control valve. could this be a faulty valve or is it the burner?

Monty@Coogee

Sorry, I don’t know. I’m overseas at the moment and can’t look at my heater to understand where the flame you mention is happening. Could it just be the pilot light (a small flame always burning used to ignite the main burner) you are looking at.
Most banging noises in plumbing come from “water hammer” pressure in pipes and are caused when the taps are turned on and off quickly. Washing machines turning on and off during the cycle are a common cause. It can be annoying but hard to track down.

Get an answer from our members and AquaMAX representatives

CategoryGas Storage