Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan

Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan

Pros

• Suitable for all cooktops

• Non-stick function works well

• Handle stays cool

• Lightweight

Cons

• Can’t use spray oils on this product

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (16)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (16) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
Kmart
KmartFar North Queensland, QLD

Performs much better than expected

No lid, but hey for $22.50 I can borrow one off another pan or pay $10 at kmart
Handles don’t get hot. After a minute on high I turn it down to low-medium. Cooks eggs, fried rice without sticking. A bit of water in it after it cools a bit and everything just wipes off. Never needed anything abrasive to clean it. Performs much better than another brand name pan I own. I plan to get another pan when it’s on special next as a backup. Bought it for my kids too

Purchased in January 2021 for $22.00.

Probably got a faulty piece

Picked up this pan from woolies after reading the rave reviews here. It was also on a discount. I washed , pre-seasoned it as recommended and used it on low-medium heat for the first time. As soon as the pan was heated, it started giving off a burning chemical kind of smell. I quickly developed a headache from it. The surface of the pan was left with bubbles. Needless to say, returned for a full refund.
Hunt for a good frypan goes on

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $18.75.

dav
davMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best frypan i have found

Bought a month ago from woolies and the best non stick pan i have ever bought and a great price @ $30.Solid pan and comes in 2 sizes .Do yourself a favour and buy one and try it out.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

MaggieSouthern and Hills, SA

Best frypan ever used

Best frypan. Use for everything nothing sticks wipes out with paper towel or little hot water, not too heavy, handle stays cool. Really is the best ever. love it brilliant

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

PhileoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great frypan from Woolies

Thanks to these reviews I purchased this pan at Woolies for $25 two weeks ago. Nothing sticks, it’s a good weight, comfortable to use. 25 year warranty is amazing. Saw it on special last week, 30% off. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Surprise purchase.......

The frypan purchased at my local Woolies supermarket was a great buy. A 25 year garantee is impressive. I love the silicone covered handle. It cooked my omelet perfectly. A good weight and easy to clean. I have always bought more expensive brands but I am happy with the quality of Arcosteel.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

ebaar
ebaarNorth Queensland, QLD

Great frypan good price

We use this frypan in our commercial kitchen where we can do 10 eggs in a row and none of them stick. A couple of tricks with these pans is always wash by hand, just with dish washing liquid and a soft sponge/cloth. Dry it with a soft cloth. Also do not use oil from a spray can as it has an additive that destroys the non-stick ability. Get hold of a oil sprayer from the kitchen aisle of the supermarket and use the oil you like (we use olive oil but any will do. You will have a pan that serves you for a long time.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $17.50.

frypans
frypansFar West, NSW

Best pan for home cooking. Highly recommended. *********

I have three fry pans ,1 small ,2 large have been using them for some years 1 large is in my bush trailer for open fire use other two in kitchen at home . cannot fault them ,love them have thrown out all other pans and roasting dishes including Scanpans and others.Now always give for Gifts to others.CHEERS

Purchased in February 2014 at Big W Retail Stores.

Mr SS
Mr SS

Great pan inexpensive price

After owning expensive non stick pans Swiss diamond and scanpan which lost there non stick with in a year, I bought the arcosteel on sale for $17. After 3 months the non stick works great and it is lightweight and easy to clean. Handle does not get hot. Highly recommended over expensive brands

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $17.00.

Grey
GreyBrisbane

Shockingly durable non stick surface

I bought this pan by accident 6 years ago just thinking it was another gimmick non stick surface pan that would last only a few months, its still non-stick. I'm still shocked at how this is possible for such a cheap pan. Absolutely amazing product.

T1NT1N
T1NT1NAuckland, NZ

Awesome cooking surface - WOW!

We are in the process of a warranty claim with another ‘more expensive brand’ and opted for a Stonehenge 30cm pan to get by with. Very impressed with not only construction and cooking surface but by far the price for that. Thoroughly recommended - we have induction hob and this pan is ideal :-)

Purchased in April 2019 for $40.00.

Johan Clonell
Johan ClonellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good value for money, just treat it well!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $17.50.

Hot Handles While CookingNo
Even Heat DistributionYes
Alison S
Alison SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome frying pans

After disappointing and expensive Scanpan ownership, I stumbled across the Arcosteel Stonehenge by accident and have never looked back - awesome performance for a fraction of the cost. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, I am a little sad that they don’t last forever and sadly end up in landfill - but then again so did my exxy Scanpan, so the Stonehenge is definitely the better option.

Purchased in January 2017.

Sare1980
Sare1980Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best frypan I’ve had

I bought my first stone henge pan over a year ago. It’s still like new, even if I cook something with a sticky sauce and it dries on, the next day I can just put warm water in and it wipes out easily. I’ve not noticed any wearing out of the non stick coating. I had one of those blue pans previously that started off well but then started discoulouring and losing it’s smooth surface but the stone henge hasn’t had that happen.
I saw the bigger one today going for half price so I’ve bought one of them too.

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for $20.00.

jasperremy
jasperremyPerth, WA

great product for the price...

I bought this Arcosteel non stick frypan on sale at Woolworths, to replace my "flaking" Swiss Diamond non stick frypan. I also previously owned a Scanpan non stick frying pan, which didn't last too well either. First time I have ever bought a frypan in Woolies, and it won't be my last time. So, so happy with my purchase. Works well, easy to clean, no flaking/peeling as yet. At this price, I don't mind if I have to replace it every few years. I will never again spend lots of money on a non stick frypan.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $14.00.

Artemys A.
Artemys A.asked

When I used this pan the first time (after washing and pre-seasoning as per the instructions on the pan) it was giving off this strong chemical smell like burning plastic. Has anyone encountered this or did I end up with a faulty piece?

Phileo

that did not happen with mine

Lynette M.
Lynette M.asked

How can I tighten the handles , have used them for years and the handle is always a problem

Maggie

Phillips head screw driver is all you will need. Best frypan ever.

Kerry C.
Kerry C.asked

Where is acrosteel pans made

Phileo

I don't know but you could email arcosteeladmin@wiseconcept.net

See all Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan questions

Features:

This affordable frying pan from Arcosteel is sold in a comfortable 26cm or 30cm size and contains a highly heat-conductive aluminium body and silicone coating. It has 3 layers of non-stick coating and a soft handle for easy manoeuvering. It is suitable for all cooktops including induction and is dishwasher safe, coming with a long 10-25 year warranty.

Reviewers loved:

The product is lightweight and easy to clean. The handle is always kept cool which is great for convenience. Reviewers classed it as being brilliant value for money and it’s also rated 5/5 for its non-stick functionality.

To keep in mind:

It can’t be used with spray oils which may damage it, and it is also not suitable for oven use at temperatures above 150 degrees celsius.