Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan

Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

T1NT1NAuckland, NZ

Awesome cooking surface - WOW!

We are in the process of a warranty claim with another ‘more expensive brand’ and opted for a Stonehenge 30cm pan to get by with. Very impressed with not only construction and cooking surface but by far the price for that. Thoroughly recommended - we have induction hob and this pan is ideal :-)

Purchased in April 2019 for $40.00.

Johan Clonell

Johan ClonellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good value for money, just treat it well!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $17.50.

Alison S

Alison SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome frying pans

After disappointing and expensive Scanpan ownership, I stumbled across the Arcosteel Stonehenge by accident and have never looked back - awesome performance for a fraction of the cost. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, I am a little sad that they don’t last forever and sadly end up in landfill - but then again so did my exxy Scanpan, so the Stonehenge is definitely the better option.

Purchased in January 2017.

Sare1980

Sare1980Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best frypan I’ve had

I bought my first stone henge pan over a year ago. It’s still like new, even if I cook something with a sticky sauce and it dries on, the next day I can just put warm water in and it wipes out easily. I’ve not noticed any wearing out of the non stick coating. I had one of those blue pans previously that started off well but then started discoulouring and losing it’s smooth surface but the stone henge hasn’t had that happen.
I saw the bigger one today going for half price so I’ve bought one of them too.

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for $20.00.

jasperremy

jasperremyPerth, WA

great product for the price...

I bought this Arcosteel non stick frypan on sale at Woolworths, to replace my "flaking" Swiss Diamond non stick frypan. I also previously owned a Scanpan non stick frying pan, which didn't last too well either. First time I have ever bought a frypan in Woolies, and it won't be my last time. So, so happy with my purchase. Works well, easy to clean, no flaking/peeling as yet. At this price, I don't mind if I have to replace it every few years. I will never again spend lots of money on a non stick frypan.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $14.00.

Happy so far...

I purchased the 30cm Stonehenge pan a month ago after reading the reviews.
I too was disgusted that the so called 'better' brand I had bought prior was such poor quality and the 'non stick' was useless after such a short time.
Happy with my Tefal Stonehenge and at $30 will gladly buy another when necessary.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

C.D.

C.D.Sydney

Go To Non Stick Frypan

I have also purchased 'better' frypans over the years. I hate the idea that an item is disposable and there is not a lifetime option, however, until there is one, this 'disposable' frypan is my go to. I look after it, and will keep it 'alive' as long as I can before buying another one to replace it in time.
Good non stick ability and very easy to clean. Lightweight, cool handle (would love a version with a lid, however.)

Date PurchasedOct 2018

fourby

fourbymelbourne

Value for money, but not everlasting.

Very good non stick frying pan for the money, but the non-stick does wear out, I'm not sure how long I've had mine but it's no good any more, I just wipe it clean after use, and never dishwasher it, so its obviously heat that causes the failure, however I will buy another one based on cost. The date I put in is rubbish I couldn't submit without filling in this field, stupid, so I entered todays date.!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
N and M

N and MIsaacs 2607, ACT

Almost perfect

I bought this frying pan after a very expensive brand became useless when the non stick surface ‘wore out’. I researched frying pans ad nauseam and concluded that I couldn’t find any brand that hadn’t been panned in some way by so many reviewers. Then I saw a review for this Arcosteel Stonehenge frypan. Rave reviews and so inexpensive. Had to give it a try. Nothing sticks, easy to wash and dishwasher safe. The handles don’t get hot and not overly heavy. I was able to use the glass lid from the original frypan. Was so pleased After a few weeks I also bought the wok as well which comes with its own glass lid. So far I’m very impressed.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jake

JakeSouthern Highlands, NSW

Save your money and use these!

I've wasted thousands over the years buying supposedly the best fry pans you can get and they all start sticking within 12 months - Save your money and use these.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

RMC

RMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So cheap. So Good

I don't buy cookware often as the equipment I use is very good long wearing, mostly Swiss Diamond. Not cheap but very good. I needed a smaller pan for in-between sauce and light frying work, and didn't have the coin for the Swiss option. At the super market I always have a look for a bargain and got a 27cm Arcosteele Stonhenge Frypan for $20. I had heard of the brand but thought at that price, if it isn't any good, not such a loss. I've had it for a few weeks and am very happy with the versatility, quality and ease of cleaning. I can highly recommend it especially at this price. I know most are made in china but this is too good to pass up.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Choose this over Essteele Per Vita any day.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Best frypan I have ever owned. Sorry Scanpan!

We have had these frypans for over two years now and they are still going strong. Easy to use, clean and have great heat distribution. I originally got one as an alternative to our massive scanpan frypan and then I went back to get the wok and a couple others. I was doubtful given the cost and the fact it was from Woolworths. But seriously, with a lifetime guarantee this will be the best frypan you had ever owned.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Deb P

Deb PMelbourne

Who needs a scanpan!!!!

I had owned 2 scanpans and one other very expensive fry pan and when I could not stand it any longer took a punt and bought an Arcosteel Stonehenge from the supermarket for $20-00 on sale. I have not looked back. I find the surface far more forgiving than the really expensive ones and will never go back. It has stayed non stick for at least 12 months so far and shows no signs of degrading at all. This is in total contrast to the far more expensive ones. I wash it the same as the others and use it the same and the quality just appears to be far superior

Date PurchasedAug 2017
weenfar

weenfarMelbourne

Great price and Excellent quality

Just bought this frypan last week from Woolworths online. It was 50% off so it only cost me about $23. It's very sturdy and feels like good quality even before you use it. It heats up wells and is a perfect depth for making curries or stir frying. It also doesn't burn food and I feel that I don't need to use as much oil when cooking as the surface of the pan evenly heats and cooks food well. Would definitely recommend - especially as Woolworths often have the Arcosteel brand on promotion as well.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Excellent product

Arcosteel Stonehenge pans are an excellent product as everyone here agrees. Long-lasting, easy to clean and cook to perfection. Shows no sign of wear and tear even after long use. I only wish they would produce some in sizes under 26cm.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Excellent Frypan

I have been using 30cm fry pan for over 2 years now. Costed me about AUD 20 from woolworths (i believe was on special). Highly recommended to buy. Best of luck

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

becz_33

becz_33

Great Value

Purchased two different sizes. I've had them for 6 months now & they look brand new. Great non stick. Couldn't be happier! Purchased on sale from Woolworths & they were a bargain!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Lina

LinaSydney

This is perfect! Can't live with out it.

My mum bought this frypan for me and I've been using it for over 6 months and it still fryies up like day one. It doesn't burn and the non stick element is still going strong. I thought it was a high end fry pan but I'm surprised at it's quality for it's cost! Best pan I've ever had!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

gaweleczek

gaweleczekBrisbane

It just works

I have two of them and I bought the first one 5 months ago. Since then, I haven't burnt anything and food cooks beautifully. I don't wash it in a dishwasher.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Len S.

Len S.asked

Can you use the arcosteel frypan in the oven if you wrap the handle in foil

T1NT1N

You can only use in oven up to 180deg Celsius and I would think wrapping the handle in foil would be a bit of a waste of time. Your choice I guess.

JoLasked

With exactly what material is the interior coated? 3 layers of non-stick coating is very vague...

T1NT1N

There is a tendancy toward 'panic thinking' in relation to non-stick cookware and 'scare marketing' that suggests those with 'planet' or 'green' references are better. Many claims related to risk are for when exposed to extreme conditions - such as temperatures over 260deg which won't occur with normal use. It is important to check the surface for damage and scratches and to avoid using damaged products but essentially to date large scale studies show no scientific risks to human health when using products in good condition and as advised. Stonehenge is noted as PFOA, lead and cadmium free - spray oils are to be avoided - use on elements that fits pan base - not for commercial use. You have the choice to avoid non-stick surfaces in your life if you wish but for what it is worth you are likely to engage in more risk crossing the street or eating processed foods from your supermarket. Any manufacturer can trademark a process (such as 'Shellac' or 'Gel' nail polish) - most people don't need to know the recipe or contents of the coating only that it is suitable and safe for their 'ideal' or set standards.

JoL

Thanks - I have looked up some info on non-stick surfaces and understand how they should be treated, and I'm happy to use non-stick pans.
I just like to have a bit more to go on and giving vague descriptions can backfire if people start thinking it's because the manufacturer wants to hide something.

Robyn S.asked

Does the aluminium leech out whilst cooking?

T1NT1N

With the outside coated in silicone and three layers of non-stick on the inside I doubt the aluminium forged inner causes any issues. As long as you use as instructed I don’t think you will have any issues. We stopped using aluminium coffee capsules for coffee due to concerns around exposure so are aware of concerns.

Robyn S.

I thought that but yes I don’t like to use aluminium either.

Get an answer from our members and Arcosteel representatives

CategoryCookware & Fryware