Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan

Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan

4.9

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (13)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (13) · No (0)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
Maggie

MaggieSouthern and Hills, SA

Best frypan ever used

Best frypan. Use for everything nothing sticks wipes out with paper towel or little hot water, not too heavy, handle stays cool. Really is the best ever. love it brilliant

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

PhileoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great frypan from Woolies

Thanks to these reviews I purchased this pan at Woolies for $25 two weeks ago. Nothing sticks, it’s a good weight, comfortable to use. 25 year warranty is amazing. Saw it on special last week, 30% off. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

Surprise purchase.......

The frypan purchased at my local Woolies supermarket was a great buy. A 25 year garantee is impressive. I love the silicone covered handle. It cooked my omelet perfectly. A good weight and easy to clean. I have always bought more expensive brands but I am happy with the quality of Arcosteel.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Arcosteel Stonehenge Frypan compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

ebaar

ebaarNorth Queensland, QLD

Great frypan good price

We use this frypan in our commercial kitchen where we can do 10 eggs in a row and none of them stick. A couple of tricks with these pans is always wash by hand, just with dish washing liquid and a soft sponge/cloth. Dry it with a soft cloth. Also do not use oil from a spray can as it has an additive that destroys the non-stick ability. Get hold of a oil sprayer from the kitchen aisle of the supermarket and use the oil you like (we use olive oil but any will do. You will have a pan that serves you for a long time.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$17.50.

Non-Stick Longevity1 - 4 months
frypans

frypansFar West, NSW

Best pan for home cooking. Highly recommended. *********

I have three fry pans ,1 small ,2 large have been using them for some years 1 large is in my bush trailer for open fire use other two in kitchen at home . cannot fault them ,love them have thrown out all other pans and roasting dishes including Scanpans and others.Now always give for Gifts to others.CHEERS

Purchased in February 2014 at Big W Retail Stores.

Non-Stick Longevity3+ years
Mr SS

Mr SS

Great pan inexpensive price

After owning expensive non stick pans Swiss diamond and scanpan which lost there non stick with in a year, I bought the arcosteel on sale for $17. After 3 months the non stick works great and it is lightweight and easy to clean. Handle does not get hot. Highly recommended over expensive brands

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.00.

Grey

GreyBrisbane

Shockingly durable non stick surface

I bought this pan by accident 6 years ago just thinking it was another gimmick non stick surface pan that would last only a few months, its still non-stick. I'm still shocked at how this is possible for such a cheap pan. Absolutely amazing product.

Non-Stick Longevity3+ years
T1NT1N

T1NT1NAuckland, NZ

Awesome cooking surface - WOW!

We are in the process of a warranty claim with another ‘more expensive brand’ and opted for a Stonehenge 30cm pan to get by with. Very impressed with not only construction and cooking surface but by far the price for that. Thoroughly recommended - we have induction hob and this pan is ideal :-)

Purchased in April 2019 for A$40.00.

Johan Clonell

Johan ClonellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good value for money, just treat it well!

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$17.50.

Alison S

Alison SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome frying pans

After disappointing and expensive Scanpan ownership, I stumbled across the Arcosteel Stonehenge by accident and have never looked back - awesome performance for a fraction of the cost. As one of the other reviewers mentioned, I am a little sad that they don’t last forever and sadly end up in landfill - but then again so did my exxy Scanpan, so the Stonehenge is definitely the better option.

Purchased in January 2017.

Sare1980

Sare1980Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best frypan I’ve had

I bought my first stone henge pan over a year ago. It’s still like new, even if I cook something with a sticky sauce and it dries on, the next day I can just put warm water in and it wipes out easily. I’ve not noticed any wearing out of the non stick coating. I had one of those blue pans previously that started off well but then started discoulouring and losing it’s smooth surface but the stone henge hasn’t had that happen.
I saw the bigger one today going for half price so I’ve bought one of them too.

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

jasperremy

jasperremyPerth, WA

great product for the price...

I bought this Arcosteel non stick frypan on sale at Woolworths, to replace my "flaking" Swiss Diamond non stick frypan. I also previously owned a Scanpan non stick frying pan, which didn't last too well either. First time I have ever bought a frypan in Woolies, and it won't be my last time. So, so happy with my purchase. Works well, easy to clean, no flaking/peeling as yet. At this price, I don't mind if I have to replace it every few years. I will never again spend lots of money on a non stick frypan.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for A$14.00.

Happy so far...

I purchased the 30cm Stonehenge pan a month ago after reading the reviews.
I too was disgusted that the so called 'better' brand I had bought prior was such poor quality and the 'non stick' was useless after such a short time.
Happy with my Tefal Stonehenge and at $30 will gladly buy another when necessary.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

C.D.

C.D.Sydney

Go To Non Stick Frypan

I have also purchased 'better' frypans over the years. I hate the idea that an item is disposable and there is not a lifetime option, however, until there is one, this 'disposable' frypan is my go to. I look after it, and will keep it 'alive' as long as I can before buying another one to replace it in time.
Good non stick ability and very easy to clean. Lightweight, cool handle (would love a version with a lid, however.)

Date PurchasedOct 2018
fourby

fourbymelbourne

Value for money, but not everlasting.

Very good non stick frying pan for the money, but the non-stick does wear out, I'm not sure how long I've had mine but it's no good any more, I just wipe it clean after use, and never dishwasher it, so its obviously heat that causes the failure, however I will buy another one based on cost. The date I put in is rubbish I couldn't submit without filling in this field, stupid, so I entered todays date.!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

N and M

N and MIsaacs 2607, ACT

Almost perfect

I bought this frying pan after a very expensive brand became useless when the non stick surface ‘wore out’. I researched frying pans ad nauseam and concluded that I couldn’t find any brand that hadn’t been panned in some way by so many reviewers. Then I saw a review for this Arcosteel Stonehenge frypan. Rave reviews and so inexpensive. Had to give it a try. Nothing sticks, easy to wash and dishwasher safe. The handles don’t get hot and not overly heavy. I was able to use the glass lid from the original frypan. Was so pleased After a few weeks I also bought the wok as well which comes with its own glass lid. So far I’m very impressed.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jake

JakeSouthern Highlands, NSW

Save your money and use these!

I've wasted thousands over the years buying supposedly the best fry pans you can get and they all start sticking within 12 months - Save your money and use these.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
RMC

RMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So cheap. So Good

I don't buy cookware often as the equipment I use is very good long wearing, mostly Swiss Diamond. Not cheap but very good. I needed a smaller pan for in-between sauce and light frying work, and didn't have the coin for the Swiss option. At the super market I always have a look for a bargain and got a 27cm Arcosteele Stonhenge Frypan for $20. I had heard of the brand but thought at that price, if it isn't any good, not such a loss. I've had it for a few weeks and am very happy with the versatility, quality and ease of cleaning. I can highly recommend it especially at this price. I know most are made in china but this is too good to pass up.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Choose this over Essteele Per Vita any day.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Mrs Paxi

Mrs PaxiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best frypan I have ever owned. Sorry Scanpan!

We have had these frypans for over two years now and they are still going strong. Easy to use, clean and have great heat distribution. I originally got one as an alternative to our massive scanpan frypan and then I went back to get the wok and a couple others. I was doubtful given the cost and the fact it was from Woolworths. But seriously, with a lifetime guarantee this will be the best frypan you had ever owned.

Date PurchasedJun 2016