Bessemer Cookware

Classic Range, Country Kitchen, Oven Pan Range, etc...

Beatriz Lourdes Camuglia
Beatriz Lourdes CamugliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Company is Gone and I can't get my money Back - Crap product.

I bought a year ago.thought I was getting a superior product and to my horror only after the 2nd useage my pots were coming away from the coating.
I had these years ago and because of my induction I thought I'd purchase the new induction pots.
Now the company is gone I have no leg to stand on to get my money back.
Any advice would be helpful on this issue of the warranty?

Purchased in December 2019 at Bessemer for $800.00.

Cheryl wright
Cheryl wrightMid West, WA

I have had my casserole pot for over 25 years and now inherited my MIL pot. Love it.

I find the pot a bit on the heavy side but It cooks evenly and is best for slow cooking casseroles and stocks. It is also easy to clean. Use oven mitts when hot.

Purchased in December 1993 for $300.00.

Jansi JOhn
Jansi JOhnSydney, NSW

Quality of Bessemer

I need a recoating on my Bessemer pot which I have been using for 10 yrs. I prefer Bessemer, as I dont like other nonstick pans. I have a pan and a pot. How do I get a recoating. CaN you please help.

Purchased in January 2007 for $300.00.

Find out how Bessemer Cookware compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Not as good as the old Bessemer!

Bought a new 6lt pot in April 2020, in 2 months the coating has started to pit!
Tried to get on to the Bessemer help desk, but the number is not connected!
I have been a Bessemer lover for a long time, and I know how to care for it. But this new stuff is obviously cheaply made. I won’t be buying again. I am very disappointed! My old Bessemer of over 20 years is in better condition than my 2020 purchase. Not good enough Bessemer! Kellie

Purchased in April 2020 at Bessemer.

Anne
AnneSydney

Disappointed!!

So excited to Replaced my 30 year old pots So disappointing disgusting quality
Cheap and nasty don’t waste your money
Coating is not the same as original
Food sticks to pan

magrbia2556
magrbia2556Perth, WA

Not worth the money.The pot cost me close to $300.Expensive experience .BE AWARE PEOPLE

The lid is not sitting correctly its not retaining the steam .Its expensive . Food not cooking evenly.The coating is sooo thin that probable will not last long.I have better cheaper pots that do cook better.

Purchased in January 2019 at Shopping Express for $260.00.

ANDREA
ANDREAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely not what they used to be as per most of these reviews.

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will not cook with any other Dutch Oven!

I love my Dutch oven that I have used for 15 years. It creates the most tender an moist roasts and I will not use any other products. It certainly has stood the test of time as I am always careful in how I clean it as well. I remember when I bought it i was told it has a lifetime guarantee From flaking inside. Can I replace it? As I am lost without one!

Mike C.
Mike C.Perth, WA

Non stick coating is coming away

Purchased for $200.00.

Barina789
Barina789Perth, WA

Brought years ago with the life time warranty.....how can I claim for a new coating/ pan

At the time of my mother buying a 6l Dutch oven, roasting pan & fry pan 30 years ago the products included a life time warranty. So impressed we brought another Dutch oven again with the same life time warranty.....so can anyone tell me how I go about claiming on this warranty as the coating on both ovens have disintegrated & I can’t get through to Bessemer

Purchased in May 1990.

AdamBessemer

Please contact your local office on 1300655994.

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long standing user of the product

I read woth some curiosity on some negative reviews of the brand and starting to doubt my next purchase of the product. I also been told that Bessemer headoffice is closing down... out of business. Is this true or fiction? What happens to customers with recent and past purchases ? How will they be supported ?
Is the quality of recent years manufactured products so interior ?
My family has been using the Dutch oven for over 28 years, only recently replaced it due to scratched caused by misuse.

Purchased in April 1991 for $100.00.

Santo F.
Santo F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Disappointing

I had purchase a 3.1 Lt casserole dish then I had exchanged it plus pay extra to 5 Lt casserole, but my wife wanted a shallow dish as per our original. I had returned it back the next day to the distributor in reservoir.
And I was told that I cannot get a full refund so I called up head office in Thomastown as I was told that I cannot return the casserole dish that is still in the box because that is there policy and they are closing down.
Very disappointing and unethical.
We have been using Bessemer for 30 years and now I will purchase other more honest company.
So I will never recommend this Brand.

Purchased in June 2020 at Distributor in Reservoir for $120.00.

Hot Handles While CookingYes
Even Heat DistributionYes
Barry
Barry

They don't make them like they used to.! Avoid

Wear and tear sign pop up immediately. Mum's original product and guarantee's where accurate. Not with the new products. Avoid. Waste of money! They've built up a good brand but have failed to live up to it.

Purchased in February 2020.

Cheap knockoff

Purchased Bessemer wok in the early 80s and happily used it constantly for many years. No longer have it now and to my surprise, recently seen it available on a Facebook ad. Eagerly purchased thinking of my original wok . Most disappointed . Packaging said made in China. Opened to find a smaller , inferior product.

Purchased in May 2020 for $178.00.

cdr
cdrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lifetime Warranty does not exist .

Lifetime Warranty is just a joke luke so many . What my Mother bought and what I bought are worlds apart. Paid over 2k for for different products and the coatings are all gone. Lifetime warranty does not exist. So many dealers not interested only want to trade product for 5% of the purchase . Dont waate you time or your harad earnded dollars. It not worth it !

Purchased for $2,000.00.