Aristopet All Wormer Tablets

Aristopet All Wormer Tablets

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aristopet

1.3
Pet Owner
Pet Owner

Not sure about this

Reading all the reviews on this has given me doubts ordering this stuff online.
I ordered this through pet.co.nz.
Usually their products are okay but reading these reviews gives me doubt about giving this to our little puppy.
Yeah Im a bit concerned giving this to my puppy

Purchased in April 2021 at Pet.co.nz for $27.99.

Charlene
CharleneSydney, NSW

This product don't waste your money

I will never use this again
Maybe that's way it's cheap to buy
This caused my six week old puppies to get very sick Diarrhea and vomiting. They need to be taken to the vets

Purchased in November 2019 for $21.00.

Side Effects Short-term illness
Kimc
KimcSouth West, WA

Both our dogs have been sick for 3 days

We have our two dogs the Aristopet All Wormer for Large Dogs at the designated rate. Both dogs have been vomiting and have had diarrhoea for 4 days. Don’t risk your dogs health on these brutal tablets!

No good

I gave my English staffashire 2 tablets as recommended it gave her the runs for about 2 days its terrible wouldn't use it anymore

Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Find out how Aristopet All Wormer Tablets compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Jason
JasonNewcastle, New South Wales

Didn't do anything

Have exact kilogram ratio to dog and it's been a week and still seeing worms. Would avoid at all costs.

MarySho
MaryShoAU

Didn't Appear to Work

Elaine
Elaineasked

is your all wormer safe to give a nursing dog?

lisofby
lisofbyasked

what makes you people think diarhoea etc is a sign of it not working. Unfortunately herxheimer reactions are mistaken for negative reactions. If your pet has worms, that you can see, likely has a very bad infestation. maybe ease off and go slow, but the ingredients Niclosamide, sold under the trade name Niclocide among others, is a medication used to treat tapeworm infestations. This includes diphyllobothriasis, hymenolepiasis, and taeniasis. It is not effective against other worms such as pinworms or roundworms. It is taken by mouth.
Levamisole, sold under the trade name Ergamisol among others, is a medication used to treat parasitic worm infections. Specifically it is used for ascariasis and hookworm infections. It is taken by mouth. Side effects may include abdominal pain, vomiting, headache, and dizziness. So you probably also need something ekse with febandazole.

kyle
kyle

dog without worms using wormer can give diarrhoea and vomit as all wormers are poisonous to the dogs system, best to use natural ingredients which you can make yourself, i dont use any chemical wormers and my dogs 18 years old and still no problems

Get an answer from our members and Aristopet representatives