Ark ArkPak 620

See the Best Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ark? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
Ollie J.
Ollie J.

Good for $200!

I managed to score a second hand one for $200. For this price it is awesome value.
Works well.
BUT don't try and charge it through your cigarette socket on your car... you will blow things up lol.
It needs a direct cable to your battery.

UPDATE: Well that was a waste of money in the long run. It slowly stopped working - now is just an expensive battery box.

Purchased in March 2019 for $200.00.

Shane F.
Shane F.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam!!!!

My Ark Pak was great ( while it worked). Then I contacted Ark Corporation about getting it fixed and they charged me an extra $200 and everybody disappeared. NoArk. No money.

Purchased in January 2015 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Other Generators

TV Tech
TV TechMelbourne

Not as claimed, but OK

It does all the things it should, but with issues
Very noisy fan makes charging in a sleeping area not an option
Open Circuit Alarm always going off (just Google it)
240volt adapter will die early, replacement is $$$$$

Support is good, the people at Arkpak have much online support
But when you are paying north of $400 for an empty box, should you expect such issues?

Date PurchasedJune 2014

No problems with the item as it does what it says

Absolutely helped me to understand way better with practical use as I went along!great product wouldn't be without it now!10 out of 10 to manufacturer enjoy the look also.Totally good for charge of batteries as it conditions them back to optimum charge level every time.Very handy for those camp trips also as batterie power for every thing I threw at it in terms of living easily.Economic to run and not bad on the inviroment.Thums up to the performance also!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Generators

Find out how Ark ArkPak 620 compares to other Generators

Arkpak 620 model

I have a tip if interested
If anyones ac adapter doesn't work anymore, do what I do and use my laptop one. It works for me, try it before forking out for a new one. We charge ours with 150w solar whilst camping to run our 60lt evakool frige freezer/lights, charge phone etc.

Date PurchasedJan 2014