Arlec Grid Connect Smart Plug In Socket with Energy Meter

Arlec Grid Connect Smart Plug In Socket with Energy Meter

MPN: PC399HA
See the Best Electronics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Arlec

3.3

Excellent remotely programmable timeclock

This model had worked faultlessly being used as a timeclock controlling a battery charger until one day with a thunderstorm & lightning directly overhead it lost its time schedule although it still switched on/off using manual button. Nevertheless I was simply able to regain control from my smartphone & reprogram without any difficulty. This particular model has an excellent Energy Meter function....Regards Ray Bright

Purchased in for $21.51.

• Incentivised Review No
ProductTester
ProductTester

Amazing. Amazing quality compared to other brands.

I used to have a Brilliant Smart plug, until that overheated and blew. This was my replacement, and I love it. It helps me automate my home without a hub, and is simple and easy to use. I use it to manage the power supply for my desk, so I can easily say "Hey Google, turn on the desk" as I walk in or say "Alexa, turn on the desk" into my smartwatch as I am commuting home.
I love the countdown timer - it allows me to use my desk and walk away without worrying - knowing that it will automatically turn off for me after 45 mins.
Well done Arlec.