Arnott's Creams

Arnott's Creams

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ripping people off

the thing i am not impressed about it they reduced the amount from 6 to 4 pieces in a packet for the same price you use to buy the original 6 pack disgusting what dont they make enough money not worth the price you pay for

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

Leslie

LeslieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Different ingredients?

Just had a try, not nice at all. The taste of biscuit was not like it usually is. The biscuit part was not like it usually is, also the jam lacked a chewy texture. Have the ingredients changed! Anyway I will give them a miss in future, as will my mum who also commented on them.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1.50.

Tash

TashDarling Downs, QLD

Can't live without

My husband loves the Kingston's & my favourite is the short bread creams. I do not buy any other brand of biscuits. I also buy the Monto Carlo biscuits as well.

Purchased in February 2015 at Coles.

HappyYellowBird

HappyYellowBirdWangaratta

Orange Cream needs a Green Light!

bronson

bronsonSydney

Again tough as nuggets!

I am old enough to know and remember what Arnotts Cream biscuits used to taste like and these aren't them. Ever since the Americans bought Arnotts there has been a very fast deterioration in size, flavour, and ingredients anything to save money. The result is such and inferior product that I have stopped buying any Arnotts biscuits. I wrote to the company several times over the years and never had a response so much for customer service.

Pinda

PindaBrisbane

Haters gonna hate

But I love the orange slice! Always had them at my grandma's so they bring back beautiful childhood memories. Don't ever take them away Arnott's!

Katie Mc

Katie McCAMP HILL

Always the last in the biscuit barrel

For as long as I've had assorted creams, orange slice has been like the older, fatter and less attractive sibling of the creamy family. It doesn't really have a place these days outside a morning bingo session or Christian camp. There are definitely more worthy cream biscuits that could take it's place.

John Robins

John RobinsSpringfield Lakes

• Selected Review

The Abominable Orange Slice

Ben lawrence

Ben lawrenceSandy hollow

Substitute the orange slice

Now this may be a bit outside the box and a bit left field I know but what about if we get rid of the orange slice and replace with the mint slice ?!??!!... Risky !!! But it might just work and I really think we can turn this around !!!

dale.brooker.9
dale.brooker.9
Biscuits

BiscuitsMelbourne

Kingstons. Enough Said.

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Good

Arnott's Cream biscuits have been a favourite for many years and for good reason. There are many tasty varieties available such as the delicate Shortbread Cream or the chunkier Monte Carlo, although my favourite would be the chocolate Delta creams. The flavours are generally quite nice, although the cream does taste a bit too processed at times. This doesn't stop them for being a tasty snack though and they go perfectly with a cup of tea, coffee or a glass of milk. If you have not tried any of Arnott's Creams before, why not buy a packet of Assorted Creams and give all of them a try.
Many tasty flavours. Good value for money.

sassy65356

sassy65356ACT, 2601

Good

A great product and it is always nice to have this for afternoon tea. A nice Australia brand, I always try to buy it when I am in the supermarket.
This is a great Australian family biscuit. It is made in Australia. I like the lemon flavoured biscuit the best because it is very different to the others, not so sugary in my opinion. The Monte Carlo's are great and are always a hit. It is nice to dip into a coffee or hot chocolate.
Some people do not like this because it contains a lot of sugar because it is a cream biscuit. It is not the healthiest choice of biscuit out there.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are good cream cracker biscuits with various flavours of cream including lemon, orange, chocolate, and custard flavours. They are an ocassional treat and would be nice to serve for unexpected guests also. My favourite is the lemon because I love all things lemony and the outer biscuits are salty and different.
These come in a variety of flavoured creams and are tasty if you want something a bit naughty to go with your cuppa. They come about 10 -12 in a pack and can be taken to work for morning tea too.
They are expensive if they are not on sale, but sometimes the supermarkets have specials, where you save if you buy 2 for a certain price.