Arnott's TeeVee

Arnott's TeeVee

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Checking whether the taste and value have remained the same over the years i have enjoyed the Tee Ve

I buy the shapes monthly sometimes fortnightly, a favourite of mine, however sizes and box quantity change often, so i check for the taste and value.

Woolworths know i purchase as it always on my weekly purchase list and i was sent a reminder Tee Vee snacks are on discount today for a week, so i better grab mine right now before they are all gobbled up

The best!!!

one of my fave bikkies!!! The best! Don't ever take them away arnotts. And pls bring the old shapes back.

Aptly named

Cheap, good for mindless grazing while in front of the tube. Nice, easy to access box, with an easy to open seal. They do tend to melt a bit, but the servings are a nice standard and they are relatively inexpensive. Only really for one person though, not enough to go around a whole family.
Inexpensive, nice size for one person
Melts in hand

I bought the Malt Sticks for my sons birthday party the other day and they went in a flash. Infact I think I have bought these for everyone of his birthdays since they are so popular. They are a great size and taste fantastic. I really like the packaging. I have fond memories of the original Tee Vee snacks also. They are equally as mouth watering.
A classic snack in a pefect size box and a perfect size snack biscuit. These have been around for years and are still winners.
Tend to melt in your had but hey, they are not M&Ms.

OK

Arnott's TeeVee chocolate biscuits are range of bite sized biscuits coated in delicious chocolate. They come in a variety of shapes and fillings with the malt sticks variety being my personal favourite. The quality of the biscuit and chocolate is up to the usual high standard of Arnott's and best enjoyed with a glass of milk or a cup of tea.
Aptly named as they are a perfect snack to have when you are watching TV.
If I am not careful, I can end up finishing a whole box in one session which is not at all good for me

OK

These are a nice tasty chocolate biscuit to have once in a while with strong coffee or tea. They are not expensive and are found in most supermarkets. They are a bit rich, so have only a couple of them to avoid the too much chocolate feeling.
These are small sized chocolate biscuits which I can eat just 1 or 2 because they are too sweet to eat more than that. I like the malt ones the best because they taste like european chocolate biscuits and are good with a cup of tea. These often come on sale at the supermarket and are a good fun option for morning tea at work because people can grab a couple out of the box.
A bit too sweet for me to have often. I usually have to be in the mood to eat these because they are too sweet and sometimes if I open the Malt ones, I can finish the whole box and then feel sick.