Arnott's Tim Tam

Arnott's Tim Tam

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

white tim tams

ok, so. you want to try tim tams. listen to me. ik the go to is the orginal. dont have them. have the white flavour, its better. better then the other flavours. trust me. have the white ones.

Purchased in April 2019 for $2.50.

Delicious

These are delicious and got them on sale for two dollars fifty which is a bonus. Dip them in coffee and suck. It's great love the caramel centered ones too.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Hard plastic in Tim Tam

I must say I'm like everyone else that loves Tim Tams but I think I've been put off them for for a while due to bite into a Tim Tam and it's instead biting into plastic was not a good experience.

Mmmm Tim Tams!!!

I’m really glad Tim tams increased the pack from 9 back to 11. Bad thing is once you open the pack, you’re done. The pack is gone before you know it. So worth it though!

So yummy and thick choc

Really tasty, thick chocolate and haven't changed taste in the last few years that I have been buying them. Thank you

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!

Timtams are the best things in the world!!!! I couldn't live without them!!!! On an afternoon I have a timtam and a hot chocolate and the combination is awesome!!!

Terrible

We just had the new Turkish delight Tim Tam. One bite is all we could manage. This is the worst biscuit ever and the after taste is revolting. What a waste of money, the rest of the packet is now in the bin. Ps when did Arnott reduce the number of Tim Tams in a packet? Only 9 biscuits now, hubby is sure there use to be 13 to a packet.

New Chill Me Packs

Tried the new Chill Me Choc Berry Coconut and Turkish Delight. Certainly the products doesn't bear much resemblance to the pictures on the packs. Turkish Delight is mostly biscuit with a very thin strip of pink turkish delight flavour in the middle and the Choc Berry Coconut is not as tasty as you would expect. I bought them on special 2 packs for $5. Certainly wouldn't pay full price for the biscuits; they're not worth it.

Timtam's cover is a BIG LIE

It has a good taste. It's real. But, it's cover too easy for ants to break it up. I bought many timtams home for my nextweek holiday but after a day I bought it, ants keep coming into my room. I saw my timtams still safe. But when I opened it today, ants appear from inside timtam. What the hell timtam is!! The cover is a big lie! :(

Sick of being cheated!

They don't taste as good and the chocolate coating is so thin I had to put my glasses on to see it.
I buy Cadbury bicuits now as they do have chocolate in them much nicer.

Coating too thin

We love tim tams, always have but recently we have bought a few double coating packets from coles & they had a large portion of them not completely covered in chocolate. This makes it impossible to use them as a straw which is the only way to eat them. We emailed them & the response we got was "thank you for letting us know and we will try and improve". What a crock! How about you just stop skimping on your customers. I'm sure the millions in profit could be slightly dropped so you can properly coat your product!! Not happy with the quality.

Whoever invented Tim Tams deserves a hug

Tim Tams. Where do I start. For those of you who have...for some reason...not tried Tim Tams I have 1 thing to say. EDUCATE YOURSELF, GO TO WOOLIES OR COLES AND BUY YOURSELF SOME ORIGINAL OR DOUBE COAT TIM TAMS. Tim Tams are single handedly the only food on this planet that lives up to the hype. They are amazing. Crunchy, smooth, crispy and heavenly. You simply can not beat the classic flavour of that amazing chocolate cream, sandwiched between 2 delightfully crunchy biscuits, and if that wasn't enough for you, all of that smooth crispy goodness is coated in the most delightfully sweet layer of good quality milk chocolate which just ties this biscuit together. If you are allergic to dairy and can't have Tim Tams, I feel so sorry for you because if you haven't tasted experienced the amazing flavour of Tim Tams, you have not lived your life to its truest potential. You can not call yourself a true blue Aussie if you've never bought yourself a pack of double coat tim tams and gone home and ate the whole packet whilst lying in bed watching Netflix.
i guess what I'm trying to say is that Tim Tams are sent to us from the heavens above, they are amazing and I am proud to say I am Australian just because of Tim Tams.

Tim Tam Toffee Apple

For all you haters out there of the Toffee Apple Tim Tam all I can say is you didn't know how to eat them. I "had" been using them to make the most amazing "Cake Pops" the only flavour the kids kept coming back for now apart from the few I saved in the freezer that taste sensation will be no more....... Bring them back Arnotts and let me be the official taste tester & marketer of your products.... You don't need Zumbo the average aussie is your target audience we have different taste buds that theatrics cannot satisfy.....

New Messina Flavors - Arnotts cutting cost

We loved the new Messina Salted Caramel and Vanilla flavour. So we've been purchasing them when they're on special (1/2 price) over the last 6-10 months. We have noticed over the months the thickness of the chocolate coating on the outside has progressively gotten thinner. Slowly making the biscuit see through and the flavour change. It now tastes like a regular biscuit and not like a tim tam. Gut feel is by reducing the chocolate, costs can be saved and therefore the product appears discounted... I think this is a Marketing scam and its pretty sad given how much we used to love it.

Why tamper with the original salted caramel?

Not being a huge sweet-tooth but loving the occasional indulgence, I was in my element when I discovered Tim Tam Salted Caramel.
Soooo delicious, got my friends onto them and even the relies from the U.K., loved them and took home a supply!
Then it was all downhill when I discovered they had been "improved" or "modified".
My husband and I, along with many others I'm sure, are very disappointed to say the least, that they now appear to be deleted.
Salted Caramel and Vanilla completely different. Please, please bring back Salted Caramel

Toffee Apple Tim Tams - bring back the 3 bean ones

After getting addicted to the 3 bean ones (coffee, vanilla and chocolate) they stopped making them - without even asking me!!! I'd give those 6 stars, but the toffee apple - hardly worth one.

Toffee Apple Tim Tams - GROSS EWWW DON'T DO IT

Worst Tim Tams flavour ever. I went for a second just because I am craving something sweet and it's all I've got in the house, but I wish I hadn't. The after taste is so revolting. I'll be chucking out the rest of the packet.

Toffee Apple Tim Tams blah .. bring back Chilli Choc Tim Tams!

I was so excited to see Toffee Apple Tim Tams, mostly due to the novelty value. The aroma is more like over-processed (no surprise), fake (no surprise), strawberry/banana (big surprise). Unpleasant, too sweet and completely unlike 'toffee apple', I couldn't even get my adult sons or their friends to try them. We put them straight in the bin. Big fail, Arnotts! Now could you PLEASE bring back the awesome Chilli Choc Tim Tams you made circa 2002?

Peanut Butter Tim Tams i LOVE!!!

Finally a biscuit with chocolate and peanut butter, better yet a tim tam with peanut butter is a marriage made in heaven reminds me of a reeces peanut butter cup but crunchy cant get enough

TIM TAM ISLAND EXPERIENCE

Coconut Tim Tams are FANTASTIC OMG they are the best not a great fan of choco biscuits but these and the Raspberry Tim Tam are worth a try now my all time favourite for desert just one is enough with a cup of tea to finish off a meal. Yum Yum!