Arnott's Tiny Teddy

Arnott's Tiny Teddy

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steven

StevenBrisbane

New packaging

Packaging has changed to a box. Each pack is now 21g, originally 25g. Price has also increased, so value for money has dropped.

Not very nice

Tastes like dog poo and there's not enough in one packet. Just read 'no need to know this's post below this one. They outline it perfectly.

Ridiculous And Outrageous.

Here's a whole lot of facts:
I bought your chocolate teddy and chocolate chip spotty dog things and there were 5 chocolate teddies and 8 chocolate chip dog things!!!! You can't just do this. I demand you destroy all your human and robot workers now. I hope your stupid company goes broke and dies. ;)

neodymium

neodymiumAU

OK

Tiny Teddys are loved by many kids and adults alike for their cute designs. While I do not doubt that the cute teddy bear shapes are appealing to kids, the flavour seems a little unusual to me though. The biscuits taste rather sweet but without much flavour. I am not sure if kids would really notice this though as they usually love anything sweet. They come in a variety of flavours with the chocolate half coated ones being my favourite. Overall, Tiny Teddys are not a bad snack, but there are other biscuits on the shelf that I would choose to get before buying these.
Nice packaging. Cute teddy bear shaped biscuits.
Flavour could be improved.

chezryl

chezrylAU

We buy these often in the multi pack. They are reasonably priced and great for snacks. The only problem being that I buy them for my son but I end up eating as many as he ones. They are simple in taste but yummy and a cute shape for kids. There is the perfect amount in each mini pack for a snack. Not an everyday treat being high in sugar but fine for now and then. We normally buy the chocolate ones but I have found the plain and choc chips ones are great also.
Well priced snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
You might eat more than your kids do.

OZFox40

OZFox40AU

Good

I have always liked Tiny Teddy biscuits ever since they were first released. Re-live the 'good old days' with these! A guilty pleasure anyone can have.
Teddies! I simply love these little biscuits. I can't seem to find the box packet version though, only multi-pack bags containing mini packets of Tiny Teddies. Ideal for school lunchboxes or as a treat for yourself anytime.
No real dislikes or cons here, except not always being able to buy individual flavoured box packets of these; only the multipacks which contain small packs inside. Nothing wrong with these bikkies they taste nice with a cup of coffee or tea.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are definitely a treat biscuit. They have a nice malty flavour and a nice soft crunch to them. They are yummy to dunk in your tea too. But since they are sweet, I dont buy them unless I really crave the taste.
These are cute sized and shaped biscuits which I suppose appeal to the kid in all of us. The Teddys have a great face on them and its a shame to eat them.
They are a bit sweet, so I dont like to have these too often. They seemed to be aimed towards children, but they are too sweet for kids to eat on a regular basis, not a healthy choice for anyone.