Atomik Rampage 250cc

Atomik Rampage 250cc

3.0

Perfect Vehicle for fun on a budget

I was so impressed with this and other buggies that Atomik sold that I ended up buying 20+ of them to hire out. These need assembling by a qualified mechanic. No backyard pen pusher that has not idea on how tight to do a wheel nut. Before using Grease all moving parts and never use a rattle gun. Check and tighten every bolt, use locktite on suspect ones that you don't want to come undone. If you do these things they will out last the people that left the other reviews. All in all great value for a budget price.
Atomik has closed down but I found parts are still available from Atomik Parts Australia down Gippsland. They even repair them which is even better.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$2,400.00.

Rob WoodsSydney

Has been nothing but trouble.

Purchase the buggy from goeasy online. They told me 2 weeks delivery. 3 months later it showed up damaged. After to more months back and forwards with emails and phone calls. We cash settled. Then after using the buggy for the 3rd time the gearbox stripped and it wouldn't go forward or backwards. I got in contact with Atomik in Melbourne. After 2 months I'm still waiting for a return call. Products very low grade parts and customer service is non existant.
I would never ever deal or purchase Atomik products.
Do yourself a great favor don't hand over any money.
Rob Woods Sydney Australia

Buggy damaged on delivery. Atomik parts and customers service is " [censored word removed]"

Bertos Waldos
Bertos Waldos

I bought 2 dirt bikes from Atomic and had the same quality problems and aftersales service was badd. I would never use Atomic again

Johnny The Boy

Johnny The Boyasked

The people who wrote these reviews obviously have not idea and assembled there vehicles themselves leaving nuts and bolts lose then complained to the world outside there little limited bubble. This is very obvious the fact that one of them cant even spell Atomik correctly says it all. All motorcycles need to be assembled by qualified mechanics not some bloke that sits in a office answering the phone for a living. It's not Atomik's fault that daddy put it together wrongly.

Damo

Damoasked

I have one of these atomic rampage buggies I want to know how I go getting a wiring loom for it it's 250 cc?

OLD BLOKEasked

Are they any good?

Rob Woods

Don't buy one keep your money in your pocket. Nothing but trouble