Atomik Rampage 250cc

Atomik Rampage 250cc

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best ATVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rob WoodsSydney

Has been nothing but trouble.

Purchase the buggy from goeasy online. They told me 2 weeks delivery. 3 months later it showed up damaged. After to more months back and forwards with emails and phone calls. We cash settled. Then after using the buggy for the 3rd time the gearbox stripped and it wouldn't go forward or backwards. I got in contact with Atomik in Melbourne. After 2 months I'm still waiting for a return call. Products very low grade parts and customer service is non existant.
I would never ever deal or purchase Atomik products.
Do yourself a great favor don't hand over any money.
Rob Woods Sydney Australia

Buggy damaged on delivery. Atomik parts and customers service is " [censored word removed]"

Bertos Waldos
Bertos Waldos

I bought 2 dirt bikes from Atomic and had the same quality problems and aftersales service was badd. I would never use Atomic again