Aussie Adult Friend Finder

Aussie Adult Friend Finder

1.3

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (100%) · No (0%)
Tallnhandsome

TallnhandsomeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The truth about AFF

Don't know what these other people are talking about. I can honestly say that I have met a couple where her partner just wanted to watch me screw the hell out of her. I suppose you just have to know the right questions (and answers) to get past the normal inhibition for most people to be able to get to the next level.

Interested in Female
Real Life MeetupYes

This site is crap

This site is a scam. There is a lot of fake profiles and time wasters. I do not recommend this site to anyone and you have to pay for it which is ridiculous.

Remo

RemoPerth, WA

Absolute scam

This site like all the others is fake profiles, prostitution and prevarication, so fake it almost defies logic that these scum prowl the net like paedophiles at a kindergarten, foul.

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Aussie Adult Friend Finder compares to other Online Dating Sites

Bran

BranSydney

Adultfrienffinder is useless and there is a proof that girls there are mostly fake and paid members

Adultfrienffinder is total waiste of time and money. Almost all fake and paid profile to be online. I tried this for a month. Very strange i had paid membership and those girls wont reply me and again i created new account (free account) , same girls were sending me messages.... Lol, its a proof of fakeness ... They just want people to buy the membership
If anyone donesnot beleive me, please try one with paid and one with unpaid account , u will be surprised free account will have more messages while from paid account same person wont even reply

This Site is a waste of time and your money

I have been with Adult friend finder for 1 month all I can say this side is a total scam all the girls are fake
none is real I just cancel my membership

Seamist

SeamistGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just forget them

I was a member many years ago. My situation has changed radically and now I can't rejoin because my old deleted profile is still there somehow and they demand I get another email account to join. They won't delete it. What utter madness. What useless service.
I concur with the many fake profiles and con artists using this site. There are genuine people but they are few and far between. Shame the genuine people (me) can't join up lol.

Consumer Rights

Consumer Rights

Waste of Time

What a complete and utter waste of time and money. Instantly on joining my inbox was full of USA, Chinese and Japanese super models wanting to get to know me. I didn't get sucked into replying but it would be fair to assume there correspondence with me was a hook for a scam.
Secondly the site is poorly patronized ( which is a good thing I guess and it means the message is getting through) as the same 12 profiles showed in my region again and again and again. When you go to the chat page there as on average 7 people 6 of whom are male. None of which actually chat. Just long pregnant pauses.
Don't be tempted to join it is a waste of money

Agrona

Agrona

Bunch of nutcases running amok

Worst dating site in the history of dating.
Heaps of people with multiple profiles in chat rooms, total mayhem. Anyone with an issue is sure to be found here.
Don't waste your time or effort... run away, It's full of Americans and run by Americans... enough said.
Unless you pay up you won't be able to interact.. and why would you.... it is a psychiatrists paradise, enough work for a university of thesis on personality disorders.

J-Man

J-ManSydney

Worst dating site ever!!!

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Aussie Adult Friend Finder compares to other Online Dating Sites

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

This is the worst dating website I have ever been to period