Stitch

Stitch

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Stitch? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Real Life MeetupYes (4) · No (2)
Dharawal
DharawalSydney, NSW

Best thing i ever did

Love the ‘Try before you Buy’ concept on STITCH - even as an unpaid member, i got to attend 3 very different events with different groups of people and felt right at home.
Outings are diverse and designed to suit all tastes and interests. Ask anyone in the STITCH community and they’ll tell you that it’s turned their life around. There is life after 50, and even after 60 and beyond. Give it a go - we were all nervous at our first event, meeting complete strangers, until we realise that wrinkles are compulsory and we’re all in the same boat. Best thing i ever did! And to think paid membership costs me less than $5mth to attend as many events as i can squeeze into my diary Thanks STITCH

MontechelSydney, NSW

Beware of Fee Levels

I joined for the social aspect and potential relationship. Until I discussed membership costs with a friend I did not realise the exorbitant fees I was paying compared to her! I was paying $40 pm. =$480 p.y. If I paid in 1 lump sum it was $120 p.y! She is paying $5 p w. There is no explanation for paying the 4 times higher fee! Anyway after being contacted by totally inappropriate people and events kilometres from where I live, I realised it is a waste of time and money.

Gender Female
Real Life MeetupNo
rosetta
rosettaSydney, NSW

This site has changed my life and has opened up my world. Great way to meet people.

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Stitch compares to other Online Dating Sites

Great way to meet new people and maybe someone Special

jmbau
jmbauMelbourne

Brilliant organisation and well worth joining

Wiser Now
Wiser NowSydney Surrounds, NSW

Streets ahead of any other dating site

Siobhan L
Siobhan Lasked

I am an animal sitter who goes all over the country but mainly in the Brisbane area. Do you have people meeting up in Brisbane or other places other than Sydney and Melbourne.

Chris M.asked

How does Stich decide a profile is no longer active? Many people leave such sites and never remove their profiles, so they appear as active even if they haven't signed in for months. This is a huge problem with these sites. I've seen 'last logged in' here and there, but not on Stitch.

Montechel

I don't know? I cancelled my membership but still get messages daily which I just set to go to my junk folder.

Chris M.

I suspected as much. How many other people are there like Montechel?

Chris M.

Jay from Stitch said to me: "A profile is deactivated based on the request of the member. Not all our members are equally active some log in several times a day, while there are others who do not log in for several days. But they are not deactivated due to not logging in."
That means there will be many not paying attention to Stitch any more, but with active profiles.

Ivan H.
Ivan H.asked

Can members give their phone number to other members?

Wanderlust
Wanderlust

What is the monthly sign in rate?

Chris M.

Good question. I'd like to know that too.

Other Online Dating Sites