RedHotPie

• Real Life MeetupYes (56) · No (26)

So Much Fun!!

The last 4 years have been a blast for us in the lifestyle thanks to RHP. We have met so many sexy people, as well as made some lifelong friends along the way. A great interactive site. Thoroughly recommend it.

Awesome site

RHP is the only swingers site worth using. We are a couple and find lot’s of sexy people looking for a good time. As well as this it’s the best way to find out what events are on.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing site and lovely guys

RHP is a great site for finding just the right type for me. I have used the site for 12 months now and met some lovely guys.
The site does have some flaws with the phone App locking my phone but I'm sure they will be fixed soon.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Please get in touch with our friendly Customer Support Team at https://redhotpie.com.au/mobile/help/ContactSupport.aspx so we can investigate more thoroughly and get this sorted for you ASAP, Julie.

Janean M.
Janean M.Great Southern, WA

Great site. Lots of fun for everyone to be had. Great articles, stories, experiences, photos, hot, hot, hot photos

Had everything you desire. MN, FF, FFM, MMF. Whatever your link, it's covered. Safe and easy site to use. Easy to sign up and start having some flirty fun with.

Oceanlife21
Oceanlife21 South East Queensland, QLD

Great site, with real people not bots

I have met some really nice people in this app, I rate it 2 thumbs up.
There's the odd goose you'll come across, but they're everywhere. I'm a bit of one at times. It caters to all walks so have a look and don't be a goose.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Oceanlife21, thanks for the review, we're stoked you've met some really nice people and are enjoying your RedHotPie adventure. We hope you continue to do so!

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Love it

We've used RHP for over 5 years and found the admin team always responsive to issues and emails, and we've also met some fantastic couples through the platform. Take the time to read the profiles.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hello Jane, thanks so much for your review. We're so happy you've met some fantastic couples on RedHotPie and hope you continue to have a blast on your RedHotPie adventure!

Admin assistance

I had an issue with a payment not being accepted and the admin team where brilliant with their prompt service. Thank you to the RHP admin team for your wonderful assistance.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Simon, we're so glad that our admin team got you sorted out quick smart! We hope you continue to enjoy your RedHotPie experience.

Maria
MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

RHP has been well worthwhile

A great platform for networking and staying informed of upcoming events. Privacy options, block feature, member verifications and validations help with user safety. I have made long-term friends directly through the platform and events advertised on the site. Recommended

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Maria, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We're so glad you're enjoying the many features of RedHotPie and hope you keep having a great time with us.

shanehallsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for what I’m after

This site caters for desires. And it allows you to pick and choose your likes and dislikes. Met some interesting people and look forward to meeting more. Highly recommended for anyone.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Shanehalls, thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that you've met some great people on RedHotPie and hope you continue to have awesome experiences.

Hi Rebecca,
So glad that you actually care about customer satisfaction. I love this site and I am looking forward to what more it has to offer.

Shane

HB Competition!

Loved the idea of the Honey Birdette competition .. love it more that I won a runners up prize! Was a wonderful surprise! Thank RHP keep the competitions coming!
Love the app!

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Couple2play2020, thanks for your review and congrats again on the comp win. We're so happy that you're loving the app and hope you continue to have great times on RedHotPie!

Aqua B.
Aqua B.Perth, WA

Red Hot Pie the superior dating app

I was drawn to RHP because I wanted to meet other swingers.
My experience has surpassed my expectations.
I've found Woman & Couples on it
Format is good
Allows to get more information presented in non judgemental way
Is more open to different sexual activities
Get more fun with real people

Shagga
ShaggaGeelong

Such a great way to meet like minded people

We were looking for couples to connect with and RHP has been wonderful at assisting us.
The best platform we have seen and used.
Do yourself a favour and check it out.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hello Shagga, thanks so much for your awesome review! We're so happy to hear that you've found success on RedHotPie and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.

couple
coupleNorth Western Region, NSW

Too many fakes waste time between real people

We have a paid membership to contact people. Many never read nor reply. We also find many profiles who seem to match us never try to contact us. It is always us trying to contact other couples. Mathematically this means most are fakes or time wasters. Yes we have met some lovely people. But in between is a deluge of rubbish. The men are the biggest suckers. They pay and are wasting their money. Most seem to imagine their junk is amazing. Sadly their junk ordinary and the body to whom it is attached is far less. Idiots with our any social skills. Bottom line. Yes some nice couples but it is like sifting for gold.

Real Life MeetupYes
Marie B.
Marie B.Sydney, NSW

Such a great site

We were drawn to the site by the gorgeous couples and real and genuine profiles. We have met many great couples and singles on the site and love it immensely

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Marie, thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you're loving RedHotPie!

Gary K.
Gary K.Perth, WA

Best site ever

Been on this site since new years and have met some amazing people and had heaps of fun. I would fully recommend it to anyone who has ever thought about swinging but never had the guts to try.

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Gary, thank you for your review, we're so glad you've been enjoying your RedHotPie experience and hope you continue to meet amazing people and have heaps of fun!

Atbasked

What is the effect of selecting - don’t show when I am “active now” have?

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Atb, thanks for your question. Choosing to not show 'active now' when you are online means that other members will not be able to tell if you are currently online or not by viewing your profile. If you have any other questions/queries please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team directly at https://redhotpie.com.au/mobile/help/ContactSupport.aspx

Regards,

Atb

So does that mean your profile cannot be found in the recently active search at all? Or will show closer to the bottom?

Dan851
Dan851 asked

I had an account deleted and had to start a new one but it would link my premium plus subscription even though it has the same email?

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Hi Dan, thanks for your question. Can you please contact our Billings and Upgrades team via https://redhotpie.com.au/mobile/help/ContactSupport.aspx from the email address that your account is attached to so that we can investigate this one for you?

Thanks,
RedHotpie Customer Support Team

Gabrielle Gaëlle A.
Gabrielle Gaëlle A.asked

Why has my account been suspended with out any wrong doings?

Get an answer from our members and RedHotPie representatives

Other Online Dating Sites