RedHotPie

Absolutely terrible customer service...

Joined site and verified our profile...all was working great then could not log in..so I sent 4 emails through there custmer service and site issue page...not one response through a service that is on their page to help the customer..not good enough being that I provided my contact details so they had no excuse as to not contact me...terrible

Skapig
Skapig

No email in spam folder...I also gave you email to replied to in the message not just via the ticket in case ticket email was wrong...please check the ticket that was sent and you will email in message

Nige Canberra

Nige CanberraSydney, NSW

Deceitful, fake and ileagal ? Make up your own mind.

Rhp is using fake female profiles and stolen photos to lure subscribers. Even using kik as a tool. How do I know this? Because they did it to me. Can I prove it? Results are pending a police investigation and internal review from kik alleging rhp has vialated their legal terms and conditions. Details cannot be released until the investigation has been completed how ever I am writing this review as a warning to the #1 cash cow for this app. The single males. You will be baited by flirts, then ghosted. Even through kik the deception will continue. Don’t believe me. Ask to use contact by text or photo proof ( hold 3 fingers up in a photo) and communitaion stops.
More as this unfolds.

KipCentral Queensland, QLD

Completely fake site

Funny when u are a guest u get heaps of flirts ,once member no more flirts and after contacting these girls no reply pretty snicky advertising scam ,rhp u will suffer from scamming people soon no one will join and your demise from your own folt lying buggers ,trust issues rhp

Kip

Once bitten twice shy rebecca

Melita-Tony

Melita-TonyGippsland, VIC

DISGRACEFUL

Kristian D.

Kristian D.

complete scam

we signed up for a one month subscription! They are very sneaky and don't advise you its an ongoing subscription an took the following month with out me agreeing! apple wont refund the money!

Wkc

WkcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time better off on tinder!

Seems like there’s hardly any female members on here only unattractive old women!
Waste of time! Never had any women send me a massage and if you send them one they don’t reply!

William B

William BPerth, WA

Fake profiles who disapear.

Lots of guys few women. All the women who asked to be contacted disapeared or did not make contact once i paid for a subsctiption. Lots of talkers, no action.

MissTrue

MissTrueSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time!

Worst, unsuccessful site ever with very low calibre guys who don’t bother to read profiles, never come across more unintelligent men, and a very useless biased admin team which are one-sided. And i mean admin are useless!
There are plenty of adult sites out there, don’t waste your time on this moron site .
It’s also basically a swingers site with alot of below well average men. Truth.

Real Life MeetupYes
TrueReview

TrueReviewSydney, NSW

Terrible

Ladies don’t waste your time, I’ve never seen a bigger site of unintelligent amature guys who lie to women about their size and then when you ask for pictures prior meeting they have nothing to say!! Full of seriously LOW calibre guys that will get on your nerves. Admin are rude, careless and USELESS, swinger paties are overpriced and not good!!! Like 4 people attend!!! Try another website!!!

Realman

RealmanSydney

Fake profiles galore. Even using same pictures when they are verified accounts and then they even le

I was looking for REAL PEOPLE with similar interests. All you will find on RHP is fakes, recycled internet pictures, closet mastabaters, and Indians looking for company.

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full of fake accounts. You can never tell who you are really talking to

Most people on this site are liars. Married without permission. The rest are fussy with no idea what they want. By far the worst site we have ever used. Stay clear of this site.

Don't get platnum diamond

Got diamond membership when you read everything about it, at the time they advertised if you don't have any hook ups you get your money back ... well wish I screen shot the details, because no hook ups and when I questioned red hot pie I was told because I lived regionally it didn't count, this site is obviously still faking it, got scammed back in 2010 and got scammed in 2015 with diamond.

I found most of the profiles on RHP to be real

Gabbi

GabbiNewcastle

Made a fake profile using my fb info

This site is a fraud! I was shown by a friend that they had stolen my information from my Facebook profile and created a fake profile for their website to entice users. They had the federal court order them to stop this in 2010. Remove my information off your site or I’ll take legal action!!!

Jewel

JewelIpswich

Cannot log in

Message appears, "server error in "/" application" "runtime error" tried to reinstall still not working. Was working then just stopped!

Lousy search engine

Search engine will often time out - have tested against other personal sites at the same time and they return results quickly.

Rubbish - privacy not respected

Simply put, trying to delete a profile is like trying to find a husband at a convent! Very clearly RHP doesn't want to lose members so they ensure they don't make it clear how to remove their account.
Very Angry!

Get Tinder instead!

Fake accounts.

They monitor and censor the forums.

And people are trash. Dont expect to be getting any actions unless you are ridiculously good looking and white.

LaelaaSydney

Privacy breach

Deleted my account after member used female members private gallery (naked photo) to try to lure me into threesome. Why using different photos if a couple. After advising support no response, is it because I’m not a paying member?? Are they real or fake profile??
Scary as who is using photos and where will they end up.
Support needs to protect privacy of all members even if not paying members.

Laelaa

I tried to send photos of conversation but you can’t add attacments. Maybe you need to improve your support area

Bec

BecBathurst

Very Dangerous

Red hot pie
Is absolutely dangerous there is no policing or policies in place to protect accounts,& definitely no accountability from the site . people are using fake profiles & when I tried to warn people you couldn’t because of the way the site is set up even when I tried to bring it to the sites attention thay basically didn’t want to know ..

Ms K

Ms Kasked

I need my refund and to delete my membership niinaz the support here is terrible been sending tickets emails and just getting NOTHING!!!! I just need my stuff off and delete and my money back!

Ms K

Ms Kasked

I was wanting a refund? I have just joined but I mistakenly joined but now want a refund

RedHotPie S.RedHotPie

Thanks for your question Ms K. Please contact our Billings and Upgrades team for any account membership queries via https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx

Regards,
Rebecca
RedHotPie Customer Support Team

choppingboard.jj

choppingboard.jjasked

Where do I find where I have fav people? Can't seem to find it

Hi choppingboard.jj,

Thanks for your question. You can locate your Favourites list on the app by visiting the Prospects menu (the icon at the bottom of the logged in home screen with 3 people) > Fav'ed Me > Click the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the screen > Select 'I favourited' and click 'done.' If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our Support Team at https://redhotpie.com.au/Support/SubmitTicket.aspx for a more prompt response.

Regards,

Rebecca
RedHotPie Customer Support Team

Get an answer from our members and RedHotPie representatives

CategoryOnline Dating