Australia Post Everyday Mastercard

Australia Post Everyday Mastercard

Listing monitored by Australia Post

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (12) · No (24)
  • Rates and Fees

Wouldn't even give it 1 star!

These cards are useless! Money tied up on them and cant even use the card details to pay bills for business expenses. Always says 'card declined'. Absolute rort. Card Service 1800 number is just as hopeless as the card. She couldn't answer my questions so just hung up on me!

Jennifer
JenniferGeelong

Avoid at all cost

AprilTasmania

Can't live without it!!

I bought Everyday Mastercard after Australia Post closed their Load and Go card which I had used for many years. At first I found the process for accessing my account on line a little confusing but after figuring it out there have been no more hitches and I find it very convenient. Living in a rural area it helps with bill paying, buying on line etc. Now I can't live without it!!

Prepaid Debit Cards

Find out how Australia Post Everyday Mastercard compares to other Prepaid Debit Cards

aLA.R.
aLA.R.North Queensland, QLD

Unfriendly Aus Post MasterCard

I bought this at Australia Post and I’m
An Australian Citizen how disappointed when you can’t even transfer money to top up the card from Online Banking they can’t even read the ABN number that was written on my invoice.

sorrysystemdownSydney, NSW

Absolute scam

I am unable to access the account online, hence, unable to cancel any subscriptions or check any charges. It says account not found.
The post office says the only sell the cards, and if you have any questions they direct you to call the number on the card which is a prerecorded message and does not give you the option to speak to a person. Note that Auspost endorses this card as it has their logo on it.
I would not have purchased this card had I known how terrible the service was.

sorrysystemdown

The number you gave is the EXACT number on the card...which was the problem to begin with!
Obviously you didn't even read my post, which is truly a reflection of the service I described and further proves my point.

Cat P.Australia Post

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Total scam worst card I have had.

Perry Melenhorst
Perry MelenhorstGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stopped working

I registered this under my name for my 13yo son, who needed something to spend money on without using cash.

One day, my son had 7 dollars on the card, and he wanted to by a gaming thing that costed 5 dollars when it declined his card. I am so disappointed and the support was horrendous. And it was limited to 20 minimum transfer. I’m hoping for a refund at this point.

Justin
JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the old vis was way better

I used to have the old Australia post Visa card and used it for all my online gaming and shopping and sending money to friends and it was amazing... When they swapped to Mastercard I was hoping it would be the same but was so disappointed.. This card wont work with my paypal and some of my games and other things.. its really limited and useless for lots of online things I have found..

Stefano
StefanoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest manager, scam website

I almost bought it, and when I said I needed to use it online the person told me it does not work. Asking the money back, the manager came outside really aggressive saying "they do not provide financial advise". I showed than their website that still says "online and in-store", nothing, she kept going with the financial staff. I demanded a refund and they kept me waiting 20 minutes. Horrible customer service, it shows that they are still trying to sell the product even though they are aware it does not work. Scam.

jaysblueausAU

Some hit and misses

CurrencyAUD

Thanks Jaysblueaus,

Glad to hear you were able to get the issues sorted in the end. I'm very sorry to hear what you were told on the phone but glad you were able to get on to the best people to assist with the issue.

telling me my birthday is wrong.Im 65 would think i know my birthday.,need to talk to someone.

Would someone please call me back or e mail me so I can talk to someone to find out what is wrong with the card details. must be thirty words really.rubbish service.

Anthony

tried again entered card number entered expiry date.and two diget birthday number and again got sorry lets try again.what i need is a phone number to talk to a person to sort out what is wrong.

Should have started Morning Casey k

Its useless.

Its useless constantly getting "Sorry, an error occurred. Please try again." cant even get into my account & card use it to buy anything online huge scam.

Just wasted money buying & putting money into this account listen to the other reviews & dont buy one.

The DonSydney, NSW

Can't get even the basics right... a huge time waster.

CurrencyAUD
Bri
BriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service experience.

Alice F.Australia Post

That sounds super frustrating to be sent around in circles like that! I'm going to send you a Private Message in a moment to get some extra details for you to see if I can't get some help for you.

Alice

BarnyFlynn 2615, ACT

Another Hopeless Product From Australia Post

Bought the card so that I would have a safe way of buying things overseas ie I could just put the amount on card for the purchase and if I was scammed they could only get that amount. Well, this facility is almost laughable in every way. I tried to use it to buy some product from USA from a reliable seller and they were "declined" on two attempts. So I then spent two hours (yes 2 hrs) on phone to the so called Help line in Philippines try to find out why the card access is being declined. Their reply was "yes well funds are there so dont know why" Dont buy or use this card

Happy Aussie53asked

can a shop process a refund back onto aus post everyday mastercard?
Anything different in process or same as for any other card?
Cheers
Boss

April

Hi. I have had big companies like Amazon, Ebay etc refund back to my Australia post Mastercard, I believe it's the same process as with other cards. Hope this helps you!

Hey Happy Aussie53,

You shouldn't have any issues receiving refunds on your Everyday Mastercard. If you do, give Mastercard a call on 1800 549 718 so they can help you out.

- Cat

cuddles4u_6asked

Why won't my everyday card let me login the card number won't let me login the card number

April

It won't let you put the whole sequence of numbers in for security reasons. Just the first 4 numbers, then the following 2 in the next box then the last four numbers in the end box. Try that, it should work!!

Ok thankyou

Kate
Kateasked

How am I meant to get money paid to me through paypal, when I can't transfer money to this card from my paypal?
No, i won't link my bank account to paypal. I have this card (and have had the Visa which worked no problem) specifically because i don't do online banking of any kind, and i don't want to.
This card is linked to paypal, and I've used this card to buy through paypal, and it all goes through fine, so i assumed (stupidly) that money paid to me through paypal would also be accessible from this card (meaning i could withdraw it from an ATM as i have done so in the past).
But no. Paypal tells me 'Heritage Bank' doesn't allow transfers to this card. So how do i get the money that's been paid to me? Because basically i've just sold something for free.
This mastercard is a whole load of b.s. No idea why Aust Post would stop the Visa when it worked fine. Even the mastercard site is a mess.

Hi Kate,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with our Everyday Mastercard.

I recommend speaking with Mastercard on 1800 549 718 so they're able to help.

- Cat