Australia Post Everyday Mastercard

Australia Post Everyday Mastercard

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (10) · No (24)

Bri

BriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service experience.

Alice F.Australia Post

That sounds super frustrating to be sent around in circles like that! I'm going to send you a Private Message in a moment to get some extra details for you to see if I can't get some help for you.

BarnyFlynn 2615, ACT

Another Hopeless Product From Australia Post

Bought the card so that I would have a safe way of buying things overseas ie I could just put the amount on card for the purchase and if I was scammed they could only get that amount. Well, this facility is almost laughable in every way. I tried to use it to buy some product from USA from a reliable seller and they were "declined" on two attempts. So I then spent two hours (yes 2 hrs) on phone to the so called Help line in Philippines try to find out why the card access is being declined. Their reply was "yes well funds are there so dont know why" Dont buy or use this card

Duke

DukeSydney, NSW

Works ok, but now impossible to login online

It is not possible to report any login problems on the 1800 line.I tried today. There is no option to speak with a human operator to discuss logins, only an automated balance check.
What can we do to fix login problems?

Cat P.Australia Post
Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how Australia Post Everyday Mastercard compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Paul M.South East Queensland, QLD

Mastercard

Can't login doesn't recognise my account so spoke to card services yesterday and still waiting for a call back rang today and still waiting for a call back frustrated a long time

Problem fixed thank you

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

This is absolutely the worst

I really regret getting this card. I tried logging into my account today to reload my card. The website would not recognise my account, even though I'm 100% sure I'm entering in the right details. Then I tried resetting my account. Again, my credentials weren't recognised.

So then I called the helpline. Unsurprisingly, it went to an overseas call centre. The lady on the other end could not hear me, saying I was cutting in and out. I tried calling several times to no avail.

Logging into your account is so much harder than it should be. As soon as I can, I will be deactivating this card.

Mark

MarkSydney

Card does not allow to be used for apple pay itunes

"Your Issuer Does Not Yet Offer Support for This card" Message

Wanted a debit card with loaded funds to make purchases on itunes using apple pay but for some reason this card cant be added to apple pay as a means of payment.

Cat P.Australia Post
Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Worst Financial Services Product in Australia

sym t.

sym t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

STAY AWAY

Pity didn't read up on reviews not impressed from day 1!!!loaded it up used to purchase two ticket's tried to load $$$ let alone LOG IN...FAILED ERROR'S GALORE.... If i ever able to get in again ill be deactivating this useless card.... draining just to log in ...

Casey K.Australia Post

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with the card Sym.

The Card Services support team are the best people to speak to about any issues you are experiencing, you can reach them on 1800 549 718

Rob W.

Rob W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, useless and a waste of time

My experience with this card and the online app has been exhausting and a waste of time. I couldn't even use it to buy a pizza online at both dominos and pizza hut. It only gets worse from there, avoid this one, its useless.

Competitive Exchange RateNo

No Cartier watches for this I'm afraid

Pathetic

This is the worst Card I have ever had. The previous Load and Go Card was perfect and when it was cancelled, I lost Money on it. Now this one is useless and trying to access my Account on line is impossible. I am trying to Cancel this card and get my Money back but it is like trying to climb Mt Everest with no legs. Gloria.

Disgusted.
Disgusted.

NMMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Horrible

The website is very very poor. It is slow to load, unreliable and is very difficult to log in to. In fact, you have to put in your username and password and tap login BEFORE you get the CAPTCHA verification. Now I can't even log-in at all, and finally after 3 or 4 attempts, it says "DASHBOARD UNAVAILABLE". Are you kidding me? What a joke

Access via Web links and App for Account Balances do not work

Auspost Everyday Mastercard is a very handy card, but unfortunately access for account balances and transactions via both the website and the app is useless, as neither of them work at all. Both of these access links go through the process of information gathering and verification, but then freeze and nothing happens. This has been going on for a very long time and is extremely frustrating. The only way to obtain a balance etc. is through the 1800 number on the back of the card, which is time consuming and expensive. Can this be fixed!

Hi Deborah,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues with the website. Have you spoken with anyone at Card Services on 1800 549 718 about the problems you've been having accessing the site? They should be able to trouble shoot this with you.

doot

dootPerth, WA

Terrible

I got the gift card as a present for my birthday. I can't activate the card as there is no 6 digit activation code and we were never given one. I called the help line but before anything could happen the call was ended. Don't buy them. Complete scam

jessica

jessica

Disappointing access and service

the australia post everyday mastercard service is terrible. It is frequently difficult to access via internet to check balance or refunds. If you are hearing impaired the operator i spoke with last week, spoke very fast and was difficult to understand. When i asked her to please slow down as i was having trouble understanding her, she put me on hold and did not return to the phone call - i waited for 12 minutes. This is very disappointing. Tonight is the 4th time in 3 weeks i have tried, but cannot access the site to check my balance. The australia visa card didn't do as much, but phone and internet after sales service was much better.

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Guaranteed to give you high blood pressure

Need to login repeatedly to gain access to account or go through password change EVERY TIME. Now it won’t even do that. Slowest website no matter how fast internet connection. Very annoying trying to check balance or top up. Most times I just give up

Hi RJB,

Sorry for all the trouble you have logging in, shouldn't be this difficult every time. I recommend reaching out to the support team on 1800 549 718 to get some help on this.

not a happy bunny SA

not a happy bunny SASouth Australia

Having trouble too

Today 13/3/21 Same here in SA I can not log in to check my balance. When I had the old Load&Go card i had no trouble with that card getting my balance and transaction details. I have gone into my other accounts with other bank today and had no problems. I wonder if Auspost will send all who are affect by this an email explaining why we can not log in. Or are they too busy looking for more watches that they can give themselves. And if Auspost is monitoring this site " please fix the problem now" not happy

Hi there,

I've definitely reported the problem to my contacts who are following up with Mastercard. I'm afraid I don't have anything official to provide but I recommend reaching out to the support team on 1800 549 718.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues logging in - hasn't happened in past

Like others here recently, I am having issues logging in. I have tried a few browsers to no avail. I enter the details, and hit login, then I'm requested to tick captcha box, then I need to click login again and it changes colour from red to greyed out, but isn't going anywere in the address bar or on screen.

Hi Danielle,

Sorry for all the trouble you're having logging into your account. I recommend reaching out the to the support team on 1800 549 718 so they can help you.

RohanSouthwest, VIC

No help from card services

Rohan

How do i send you a pm ? There is no details on where to send my info

Hi Rohan,

To send a private message just hover over my picture, the auspost logo and it will let you send me a message.

Tahl T

Tahl TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is a very useful product ... when you can actually access your money!! Website awful and faulty.

Great for holding money for a specific purpose. Able to be used as tap and pay with multiple currencies. Really easy to reload. The catch is: sometimes you can't even access your money. No joke. The website is awful. It generally takes 3 attempts to log in as it just seems to spin its wheels and then ask you to log in again ... Why?? That's when the login page even loads. As always, there's nobody to talk to about this, you submit yet another fault report or wait in a queue to speak to someone who can't actually fix your problem. This would be a great product if they just fixed the damn website.