Bring Back Load and Go

I liked my load and go card and used it a lot, easily transferring funds from my bank account. This one has a very temperamental website - I have to reset my password every time I use it - but worst of all the transfer of funds via bpay is a fiddly two step process and takes THREE days to appear in the account - ridiculous in this day and age and pretty useless for a card of convenience.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quite limiting

I used to use the load and go cards as I wanted to control purchases on things like dating apps (to help eliminate auto subscription and or scammers). These were convenient as it gave separation between this and my standard personal credit card with a much higher limit. Load & Go cards aren't available anymore so had to get this Auspost everyday M/Card. Problem is you can't subscribe at all to dating apps with this card. So now need to find another card.

David BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I wish I knew beforehand..

Very disappointed experience

Australia Post misspelt my name and told me they could not correct it. Advised me to ring the help line. Ended up talking to someone in the Philippines. Bad line, bad accent!!. Could not correct the spelling mistake unless I sent visual ID even after I told them all my personal details. Will get rid of this card as soon as possible. Bring back load and go visa card. Bad move Australia Post to get involved with this mob!!

Cathie

CathieUpper Caboolture

Not worth it

Biggest problem for me is trying to reload it. Easy to do at the post office (though my hours and theres usually dont line up). This product just wont work on the online site or the app. Error after error. MasterCard support is pretty much nonexistent. I miss the old easy to use visa, I know its not Aus Post fault but this really is a bad product. When it is loaded, it has worked online for me so far (touch wood), however it will not work in person at a shop. Does anyone know of an alternative prepaid card, from anywhere? I rely on them a great deal.

squanto

squantoCanberra 2600, ACT

Doesn't work!

Our community group (cat rescue) purchased this card to use after previously using the load and go. Unfortunately the main website we use to make purchases from doesn't appear to accept it which is very dissapointing and frustrating.

PS. Please don't pick on Priscilla. It's not her fault the card is crap. You are doing your best Pris.

Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Horrible

How could anything be so bad ? Well done Australia Post. You have managed to change from a perfectly good system in Load N Go to this absolute fail in Everyday Mastercard. What a joke. Look at the reviews they all say the same thing. My fail occurred because I trusted the app and the online site to tell me I have a balance of $175 until I come to use it and get rejected. Only because I kept all receipts could I then work out that clearly something does not reconcile and there is a huge lag in transactions. I will be cancelling and going elsewhere. BIG FAIL !!

Competitive Exchange Rate Yes

john

johnCanberra

Worst Prepaid card i have ever had

I was only able to use the card twice before it out of nowhere would not allow me to use it.
Online or in a shop.
I cannot take my money off the card as the web pages are not done properly and log you out when you click on anything or dont show the information you are requesting.
I have contacted them to ask for assistance and i get he same response Basically saying "go to the web page and look at your account or call the number" The number says Toll free but it costs you dearly. It looks like they are taking money and make it very hard to for you to get yours back.

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your time with this product

Well, this Everyday Mastercard is a waste of time and money.
Had 2 auspost load&go over the years and never had any issues using it online in Australia or overseas and transferring funds were done next day.
The everyday mastercard took 5 days to transfer funds cause it went over a weekend, did a bpay on Thursday and money finally went into account the following Tuesday.
Of the 4 places I tried to use this card online, all rejected, what's the point of having a CVC on this card if you can't use it online anywhere.
The only thing that works is tap and go.
Don't waste your time with this crap product.

Paul

No wonder i am an insomniac

Tried three times to change my password doesn,t work,hate having to repeat details over and over worry,worry until I read reviews ,now I understand ,thought there was something wrong with me ,got transactions on phone said it went back six months only got one month and then said that is all I have,I too cannot understand why they changed this card and why fair trading allows it to continue with so many people unhappy .Did I read that Auspost was wholly owned by the government wow that,s a worry.

Melissa46Wollongong

Avoid if you possibly can.

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesnt do what it says

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just sent you a private message.

wolfSydney, NSW

every day master card keeps rejecting my password

every time i enter my password it keeps rejecting my password also the person who set up the every day master card is trying to control and dictate on the type of password you can use

Worst cardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a waste

After using a Load and Go card for a couple of years switched to this when the L&G card expired. What a waste. Mobile app does not work, would be lucky if I got through the website to manage the card. Total waste of time and money.

GraemeL

GraemeLCentral Queensland, QLD

What moron in Australia Post got rid of the Load & Go and replaced it with this?

CurrencyUSD

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

Oh, how I miss my good old Load & Go.

When I was forced to update to this new system I expected it to be every bit as wonderful as the old one and perhaps even better.

I'm bitterly disappointed as I can't get the app to operate because of some unexplained security issue, OzPost would love to help but they can't make suggestions, and nor can they even tell me my balance let alone recent transactions.

I've tried three times phoning the number on the back but can't understand a word being said.

In a word "DUD" and Australia Post is professional enough they should never have let this happen.

Crap Card

Auspost Mastercard is absolute crap, hardly works on any websites, cost $ 7.95 to buy it and if you want to cancel it will cost you $ 10.00
Australia post , next time do your due diligence on a product before you flog it to the masses, bring back the old system

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, even though they are not good we appreciate your feedback and it will be passed on.

Nitro M.
Nitro M.

I wish to cancel my card , are you going to waive the cancellation fee ???

Steven T.Sydney, NSW

Bring Load & Go back, can't use this card on multiple websites and apps, such as UberEats, Sportsbet, thelott

Honestly I wish I stumbled onto this website before I paid $7.50 for the card then loaded over $500 on it... I only purchased this card to use on a few particular websites, little did I know this card doesn't work on over 10 of the websites I have tried. I used to use the Load and Go card which I had no problem with using at all, everything was a breeze. Honestly would not recommend this card. Called customer services about the issues and the lady would just keep dodging my questions about why the card can't be used on certain sites. Terrible. Bring back Load & Go.

Priscila L.Australia Post

I replied to you via a private message.

Steven T.

Yeah thanks but wasn't much help, I know you can't do anything about it but reviews are like another way to vent frustrations, I gotta find another prepaid card..

reviewer

reviewer

Pls dont buy even their manager cant cope and hang up on call

Hogsmeade57Mid West, WA