Australia Post Everyday Mastercard

Australia Post Everyday Mastercard

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (7) · No (11)
Lindy Loo

Lindy LooPerth, WA

Registration. Drop down menu of date numbers does not work at all.

I have not travelled anywhere yet. I just want to use it to purchase items overseas! The Load and Go allowed me to do that. To register I must enter my date of birth but the online date of birth drop down menu does not drop down and I can't register without that. It is so frustrating.

Gregory W.

Gregory W.Perth, WA

Fixed Term deposit???

Are you sure that this isn't a gimmick of some sort to get money returns on the short term money market. It should be called can't access your money card. Hasn't worked online or in store once. Suggested to me to get one for online purchases. Within 2 days hold was put on card coz of suspicious transactions.? Called everyone, same answer,oh we don't know what is wrong. To rub salt into wounds, unlike other complaints, I can see my balance, the same as what I loaded it with. Can't transfer from it or buy anything. Whoever invented this card should invent one more then go with God.. pathetic card.

Website is dead. Telephone call centre does work at the moment.

Website does not work. We couldn't find your account. Try again or reset your password. How many times do I have to try? An email to reset your password NEVER comes. NEVER. 1800 549 718 says wait 24 hours for the email to come. Huh? 24 hours? Nothing ever happens. The website is dead. Transactions and the balance can be heard on the automated prepaid 1800 number, and that is a good thing as the website is dead.

Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Find out how Australia Post Everyday Mastercard compares to other Transaction Accounts / Debit Cards

Joe S

Joe SMelbourne

Completely Useless

The website seems to have been built by muppets.
1. Extremely hard to even log in (Kept erroring our saying it couldn't find my account even though I had logged in just a couple of mins ago).
2. App is appauling, has an option to reload but it just diverts to the website
3. Pretty much the worst website I have encountered, cannot load from a debit card at all.
What's the point of this product if it can't do what it's intended to?

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Total waste of time and money

0 stars. I wish I had found these reviews before getting the card.
I couldn't link this card to my paypal account like I could with the previous prepaid Visa.
I tried calling the 1800 support number but there is no option to resolve my issue.
I already have funds loaded on the card and I don't know how I can even access them.

Linda

LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a very easy website or app to navigate when trying to reload funds. Why can't you reload from the app?

The website is abysmal, trying to change personal settings and setting up a bank to auspost card is very trying, wish I had never purchased. Pity the load n go is not available, I think I'll forfeit the card and go elsewhere.

Competitive Exchange Rate Yes
Emma N

Emma NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT USE FOR BUSINESS

We've been using these for our staff for the last 12 months. We've had numerous issues:
Unable to load funds, other than by BPay, for all cards activated in the last few months. Call centre were delightful but utterly hopeless.
If I want to load funds for a staff member via BPay, the transfer details are emailed to said staff member who then needs to send to me as they CHANGE FOR EVERY LOAD.
We’ve loaded funds and it’s taken up to 5 business days to arrive in the accounts.
They’ve recently removed the ability to download the transaction listing. Without this the cards are useless to us.

Cally

CallyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible. Cannot see balances ever. Incorrect dates on transactions.

The online account portal is awful. Records reloads to the day before they actually happened. Never displays correct balance. Does not display credit/debit/balance. Customer service cannot assist only to agree that those things happen and they will report them to some other team. I will run balance down and never use again. Waste of money.

uulibrarian

uulibrarianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible.

I just bought this, and tried to go online to see how the program works, and get used to it.
Can't login, won't recognise me, won't let me input my date of birth, can't insert or use or change the password (I was not given one, so now I am not allowed to have one!! ).
I am taking the card back tomorrow, and going to the ombudsman if they won't refund.
P.S. Could barely understand the help centre, ( poor line, poor english, and didn't seem to know what to do ) and they seemed to want to blame it on the browser - which is somehow my fault! Oh... they also seemed to want to charge me for their time, fixing their own defective product.

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this card

I travel with work every week and this card works fantastically well for me. I had no issues registering, loading or using this card. I use it at 7eleven and 5 star hotels without a problem. (It is so much better than the previous Auspost Visa card that had a $1000 limit that you could only load $3000 per month.) I am not sure why others have rated this card so low but it works great for me and limits the chance of identity theft.

CurrencyAUD, GBP and USD

Serious problems with this card.

Cheats

Able to use once only. Rang Customer Service. Unable to tell me what problem is. Asked me to email request with a photo ID even though my answering all questions correctly. What's there to stop ID theft? My $200 was preloaded anyway. Just want my $160 back!!!! Never using again.

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Bizarre & confusing

Minimum $50 load is a bit rich. Also a very limited & convoluted system of loading funds. Called the 1800 number but staff at this overseas call centre are clueless & don't understand English, let alone this product. I can't questions answered anywhere! I will probably close this card down. Aus Post, please bring back Visa & Go.

Waste of time

this card is a waste of time. cant even reload from debit mastercard without getting errors. i want to reload straightaway, not have to bank transfer/bpay which can take days.

Jeremy

JeremySydney, NSW

Avoid it by all cost

I got one to do an online subscription for an expensive software that I don't wish to be renewed itself after two years as I might forget. I should have read the review before doing it and I regretted it. It basically can't do most of the online shopping, I tried linking it to ebay, paypal, netflix, you name it, I tried it.

It really the most expensive useless plastic. I end up need to use it for a while for grocery. From the comments, it does not look like it is going to be any useful to get assistance, not going to waste that time for it. I can literally put the credit card details here and you won't be able to use it online anyway.

Joe

JoeWamuran

Why did they change from Visa?

I have an Everyday Day card which will expire soon. From reading all these reviews I am hesitant to replace it with an Everyday Mastercard. The only response they receive seems to be - so sorry you have had a problem. But the negative reviews go on and on, so obviously nothing changes. What are the alternatives?

Matthew

MatthewVictoria

Absolute trash

Declined my purchases several times and a temporary hold was placed onto my card. Logging in to check balance only works if you try twice. Terrible card. Old Load and Go card was much better.

AnnMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

disappointed

I have used my card 3 or 4 times for grocery shopping now it is denied-51. also the support phone number says it doesn't recognise me. This needs to be fixed now or I am going to report this card as a scam. Very annoying to be in a busy shop and have the card denied. Luckily I had cash to pay the bill

Ann

I have been taken off internet and support phone. Has my identity been stolen?
elsiedriscoll@outlook.com au 0.4'10 '1935.

Alex

Alex

Absolutely useless

Purchased this card to use for business employees and it has given never ending issues.

Can't log in to check balances. Phoning customer support resolves nothing and I'm just told to wait. This has happened at least 10 times now. I wont be cancelling this card, I will be burning it.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Crappy card paywave dont work and cant link to PayPal

Replaced existing load n go with the new auspost mastercard today.
1. Tried using it to pay at checkout at an outlet and paywave didnt worked. Luckily manual swipe of card worked as an alternative.
2. Can't link card to my paypal account - says service denied by mastercard.
3. Call centre was useless in trying to understand these probs, not even talk about how to fix them.
Old Visa card was so much better and easy to use.