Australia Post Gift Card

queenlolzySydney, NSW

Doesn't work online

Pineapple-man

Pineapple-manSydney, NSW

Won't reveal which stores you used the card at.

Hey Pineapple-man,

I understand how annoying this is and I'd like to get in touch with Load&Go for you so I can find out what is going on. I've sent you a message for some more details that will help us get some answers.

Josie tasked

I am trying to get a balance on my Aus post gift card but the I'd number I am entering from the card is not recognised? What next?

Hey Josie,

Can you please confirm for me the type of card you are checking? Does it say Visa or Mastercard?

Master card

Hey Josie,

Thank you for getting back to me. Have you registered your card via the below link to check it there? Alternatively you can also check your balance by calling the team on 1800 549 718 between 9am and 9pm Monday to Friday AEST (excluding national public holidays) for the automated voice service to check your balance.

CSmith001asked

I've been trying to link the Mastercard Gift Card I bought today to my PayPal but it hasn't been working and also trying to use it on Ebay but it takes a while to work and this is the second time this has happened, I've used these cards before and they've worked properly but this one hasn't and I just wonder if I might have damaged the card? thanks

Hey CSmith001,

I've done some digging into this for you and haven't found any information about linking your card with your PayPal. As I couldn't find anything to help us in this situation I recommend contacting the Mastercard Gift card team on 1800 549 718 for further assistance.

Ok thanks anyway