Listing monitored by Australia Post

• Sender or ReceiverSender (2) · Receiver (5)
  • Delivery Time
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (6) · No (0)

Austin Parry.
Austin Parry.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Friendly Service

Goddess A.
Goddess A.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor and rude customer service

Denise
DeniseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient, courteous and able

Friendly, helpful, reliable and willing counter staff who take the extra step in delivering outstanding customer service. Bravo Australia Post.

GraemeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The staff was very rude. and does not like doing anything that brings them no money. will never ever go there again.

Sorry
I forgot to say who the guilty lot were.
Aust post Montmorency Victoria 3094

HAPPY
HAPPY

Nelson Bay Post Office

I had a package to pick up from Nelson Bay Post Office, but instead, I asked for it to be returned to the sender. I made the mistake of telling the lady it was a $1,000 phone that was gone never leaving the Post Office and never being seen again. Going there and trying to find out what happened to the phone was told I should have taken the phone and resent it but when I said I was not told this a short dark hair lady said we aren't here to babysit people, the reason I wasn't told was that the lady never intended to RTO she had other plans, she stole the phone. The phone never left the Post Office It was stolen.
Nelson Bay Post Office.
PS Aus Post offered me $100

Brooke B.
Brooke B.North Queensland, QLD

Never open

Open hours are 6am-5pm; they open when everyone is getting ready for work or already working and close at exactly the same time that everyone leaves work and would have time to conveniently acquire their parcels. On a Saturday you have 3 little hours between 9am and 12pm to wake up early, get ready to leave and probably still miss them anyway. Aus post is not open on a Sunday. So, you have to let your parcel cook in the car all day or take your lunchbreak to aus post and let your parcel cook for half the day.

Bad service and horrible delay

I haven't received a parcels for 3 months. I submitted online enquiries is uesless. They will just say "oh sorry, it been lost."
One of my parcel is arrived at my nearest post store, but it sending away.

Daisy C.
Daisy C.Perth, WA

Ocean Keys Post Office ,Perth Western Australia

Lovely staff who always go above and beyond to be friendly and helpful.
Saddens me they get so much customer abuse.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ripping people off

Beware of Mordialloc Post Office Main Street !!!!! They will find ways to extort monies out of you. They refuse to accept any photographs for your applications (ppt, id's etc) under the pretext that it will be rejected and will charge you $20 for taking photos with their camera. The photos they take are of much poorer quality. I am a professional photographer and they have done this with me three times, whereas other post offices never see an issue with ppt photos as all specifications are met online. Very intimidating, aggressive, abusive & threatening staff staff (andrew & lily). Have reported them to main Aust Post office and was immediately refunded all extra monies charged. Will never go there again.

steve c.
steve c.Sydney, NSW

Lisarow you have struck again you useless barsteds..,.........

Useless uneducated layzy barsteds send my property I've had enough lazy layzy layzy good for nothing never use your services again

Feedback on Staff at Lakeside Shopping Centre, Joondalup WA

A review entirely based on customer service at Lakeside Shopping Centre, Joondalup WA. I have used the Post Office regularly since moving to the area 12 years ago. The staff there have been exceptional. They are polite, helpful and efficient at all times.

CjR
CjR

Fairly smooth most of the time

I generally have good service with auspost, everyone at my local office knows who I am, they know I get a lot of deliveries daily so we have nice banter. I get my deliveries at a good time, location probably helps. Driver tried to deliver my package to wrong address the other day and somehow auspost recognised this behind the scenes and booked for delivery to my actual address instead of send the package back which it was on its way to doing. I think they do a decent job considering the circumstances.

DOO DOO

They so slow and delay things for no reason, just gotmy thing delayed for another week, when the factory it is in right now is like 29 mins away from me. I knnow u have to process things, BUT BRO THEY SO SLOWWWWWWW!!!!!!! MY GRANDMA COULD RUN AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD FASTER THAN THEY COULD SHIP SOMETHING 20 MINS AWAY! If u wanna order something, don't pick them. Too slow

Stevo
Stevo

Disgraceful non caring compant

My deliveries are left on the driveway without ever knocking on my door even though express post. My third review without even a reply. Says it all doesn't it.

Sioux V.
Sioux V.South East Queensland, QLD

Parcel pickups

Not only does my local postie not deliver a parcel, they don’t leave a “Sorry we missed you” card, even after being at the property all day and not a single attempt to deliver. And then weeks later I’ll get a final notice to collect item! Today my friend has sent me a message to tell me she got a notification my parcel was delivered, I’ve looked everywhere. No parcel, no pick up slip!!! When I go to collect said item, I’m told because my address doesn’t match what’s on the parcel but my name does they can’t release it without proper authority…IT’S ME!! Also today, I had a parcel delivered to my brother and they would not release the package to him because it has my name! Get better australia post!