Australia Post Offices

• Delivery Time
    • On Time (4)
    • Late (2)
    • Never Arrived (1)
  • Sender or ReceiverSender (29%) · Receiver (71%)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (7%) · No (93%)

Patti

Patti

God service

My local post office is small but efficient, friendly staff that get the job done. Can do my banking now which is great, saves me a longer trip into the city

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review Patti :)

Lazy, bad service

Went to pick up a parcel that had been redirected to the post office. The woman at the counter scanned the code, looked for 3 minutes and said it was too hard to find and she would call at her convenience. There was only one other customer in the shop at the time.

At a post office only open 9-5, that means Australia post expects me to leave work whenever their employee decided to do her job and get back to me!

Store LocationMarrickville South

nicky h.Canberra 2600, ACT

Bad service

This is really bad post office!
Just move to new suburb in Barton ( Canberra) and local post office is Kingston !

Went to processed the passport ! The Retail assistances really rude! And asked me to back and forward couple of time to finish the copy the document ! I’m sure post office can copy 1 paper of document offer to pay for 1 copy of document but no help ! Such a lazy sales assistant!Hopeless!

Store LocationKingston (Canberra)

My name is Nicky
Email helownicky@gmail.com
You can contact me on 04522 18987

JesseR

JesseRSydney, NSW

The local Kiama post office has great staff, and delivery staff.
Always friendly, helpful, courteous and efficient. They handle all your needs in one place and have lots of extras you can buy in store.

Store LocationKiama
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jesse, glad to hear that this Post Office always exceeds your expectations.

Yvonne Merenda

Yvonne MerendaAU

Love my post office

Love the friendly service and availability of everything you need for posting parcels or mail including gifts and gift cards. Passport photos available plus banking facilities post office boxes make it easy to collect mail out of hours

Store LocationArdrossan
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Yvonne :)

Jess Mills

Jess MillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waverley Gardens (Mulgrave Vic)

Store LocationWaverley Gardens Shopping Centre PO

CatherineM

CatherineM

Great Community Spirit.

It's a pleasure to be able to say "Thank you" to the Personnel at Emerald Post Office, Victoria; the Postie who carefully delivers our mail on the Postie Bike come rain, hail or shine. The deliveries that are thoughtfully left in an appropriate place or a notification that we have something to collect, if no one's home and last but not least the front of house, counter staff who always have a smile and a welcome. I,m always confident in advice that I might require and nothing is ever too much trouble.

Store LocationEmerald Post Office. Emerald. Victoria. 3782
Priscila L.Australia Post

Wow thanks so much Catherine, kind words don't come by often but they are so appreciated!

Jackie S.Hunter Region, NSW

Mount Hutton shopping centre newcastle

I was waiting in line to be served. On the 2/02/ 2020 at 10.30 am . The male behind the counter looked me up and down did not say can I help you that is what customer service is!!!! I approach the counter he was rude and abrupt I could not believe it . I said to my friend as I was walking down the back to fill out form gee his so rude. He then yelled out he is not rude in front of other customers I said you are he yelled it at least 6 times then was talking about me to another customer.
I think with all theses new take over of Australia post you need to teach them we highly appreciate good customer service. His manner was unexpected disgusting and I will take my business elsewhere!!!

Jackie S.

Hi Priscilla, I’m pretty sure it was the owner who treated me like this.

Priscila L.Australia Post

There is still an area manager we can pass this onto.

Kar Chan W.

Kar Chan W.

friendly helpful customer service East Perth P O

Thx to to current friendly helpful counter for prompt service and info which has improved so much from the past. Well done aussie post,! Free 10min car parking on site for customers is gr8.

Store LocationEast perthWA POST OFFICE

GurtoMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service

Where I live in Wauchope NSW the post office is absolutely great. The staff here are so friendly, professional & just willing to do whatever is needed to help you! Awesome service!! Thanks heaps Wauchope PO. But truly, I've always had good experiences within Australian POs I've visited within my lifetime. So Thanks for always being friendly & doing a great service, cheers....

Store LocationWauchope NSW
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review I'm glad everytime you visit us it's a good visit :)

Gurto

Credit where credit is due Priscilla.... honestly, all Post Offices are great!!!

Raphael H.

Raphael H.Sydney, NSW

Extremely rude worker at Petersham LPO

Ive made a formal complaint for harassment against the senior worker from Petersham LPO to Australia Post.
Id also recommend anyone to record a video of his behaviour on the phone whenever you go there to pick-up a parcel.
His attitude is unacceptable in Australia.
If he cannot do his job properly, it is time to resign and move on.

Store LocationPetersham LPO (71-91 Audley Street)

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

If their lack of efficacy wasn't enough. Rude and abrupt service is the cherry

So many times, they can't find my package only to have to look it up on the system, find out THEY have it, then have a relook. They're disorganised, clumsy and unprofessional. There is solid reason why they have no accolades on their manky worn-out brick walls. I have better things to do then wait around for you to do your job. For anyone going through ChirnPark PO, save your time. Go private delivery, trust me.

Store LocationChirn Park LPO

Paula Cook

Paula CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bribie Island Post Shop

This place has the happiest, friendliest down to Earth staff whom really know their customer service and products.
Always helpful to assist and get you the best price for your postal needs.

Store LocationBribie Island
Priscila L.Australia Post

Naw that's lovely Paula! I'd love to get this compliment passed onto their manager so they're recognised for this. I'll need some details from you to do this so please reply to my private message.

LiviSouth Australia

Has my parcel disappeared of the face of the earth or something??

My parcel expected delivery WAS 31rd October it is now 25th of November and it has not been moved from transit??? what is happening? I have tried calling Australia post but all I've been told by a robot its going to be delivered soon? you sure about that?? I didn't even get the option to TALK to a PERSON! Funny as i'm writing this review Australia post has just delivered other items. So i'm guessing Australia post has lost my parcel and are just not telling me? I even had the ebay seller contact me and ask why I had not done a review on the product!!

Tracking: number 33PRN001774501000935105

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Livi

Hi Priscila, Thank you so much for looking into this. I was not aware that my parcel had come from overseas as the ebay page claimed it was located in Melbourne. I will contact them asap.

C J.

C J.Sydney, NSW

The customer service officer was rude and unhelpful yelled at me, the delivery man left the wrong collection card

I traveled over 1 hour to the wrong post office the customer service officer yelled at me telling me I was at the wrong place Terrible service from the front counter and delivery man who left the wrong slip address in my mail

Hong shi Wu

Hong shi Wu

This is the perfect

I like Australian post Office , its convenience, They are friendly and Usefully . I have to go to Australian post office every month because I have to pay my bill and Post some Something sometimes.

Store LocationWestmead and Paramatta
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Hong, thanks for visiting us for your bills and mailing services :)

Pookie225

Pookie225Perth, WA

Secret Harbour Worst Post Office Ever

Store LocationSecret Harbour LPO

Ritu C.

Ritu C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless rude most unfriendly staff with no customer service skills

Store LocationWerribee plaza australia post

mrspamsam1

mrspamsam1South East Queensland, QLD

Aussie Post

Australia post has changed extremely over the years. It is now a proper news agency and gift shop as well as a post office. What a good idea! My local office at Orion, Springfield Lakes, has a wide range of unusual gifts not always available in other stores. The postal service is efficient as well, and the staff give little suggestions that help me when Im sending mail overseas or interstate. Keep up the good work! You are a real Aussie icon!

Store LocationOrion, Springfield Lakes, Queensland
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review mrspamsam, I'm glad your local Post Office are able to accommodate to whatever services you need for gifts or sending :)

Shaneo

ShaneoFar North Queensland, QLD

Great survey to participate in.

All of my customer experiences at my local Australia Post office have been nothing but professional, convenient and essential. The staff are always very helpful with every aspect, also very knowledgeable with all of my postage needs. An integral part of the community.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review, I'm glad that everytime you visit us has been a good experience.

boyznthehood5

boyznthehood5asked

My parcel was supposed to arrive by today but it still says it's being processed through a Sydney facility when I check the tracking progress. Could you possibly find out where it is? Tracking number is UWQ864411801000930303

Hey Boyznthehood5,

I've had a look and this article is out for delivery today.

freddiecasked

I sent an A4 sized letter from the UK using international tracking. The letter arrived in Sydney on April 22 but the last notification is still saying Sydney awaiting clearance inbound after 4 days. Is this normal?

Hey Freddiec,

Without the tracking number I'm not able to advise much but based on that date it should arrive some time next week. The 22nd and 25th were public holidays here in Australia which would have delayed processing at border control. Once the item is handed over to us the scans will change to "processed at facility" and the item will be delivered a few days later.

If this hasn't been delivered by May 6th at the latest please contact the postal authority you sent this with so they can investigate further.

freddiec

Tracking number is LB 104273342GB. Border agencies say they passed it straight through to Australia Post as it was only an A4 sized envelope containing papers.Please start accepting responsibility for your employees and not blaming border agencies all the time.They would have no reason to hold letters.

Hey Freddiec,

When ever an item is handed over to us it it processed by our main sortation facility in that state.

After looking at the scans for this item I can see that we don't have any scans for this item being processed at any of our facilities yet so I recommend getting in touch with the sender about this so they can initiate that investigation with their postal authority.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives