Australia Post Offices

• Sender or ReceiverSender (2) · Receiver (5)
  • Delivery Time
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (6) · No (0)
Ramziddin D.

Ramziddin D.Sydney, NSW

The staff at broadway are amazing

So many people love to beat up Aus post but my experiences have been nothing but great at the Aus Post at Broadway. Always helpful and courteous.

They are really nice people and the customer service is amazing.

Store Locationbroadway
Carol W.

Carol W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bennettswood LPOM Station Street, Burwood.

I drive out of my way to go to this Post Office. The staff are lovely, they offer different options for posting to try to help reduce costs and are really professional.

They provide really great customer service.

NEVER attempts to deliver

I live in Haberfield and the delivery service is non-existent here. They NEVER attempt to make a deliver and simply go straight to the post office and claim there was no one home. There is ALWAYS someone home.
Absolutely ridiculous.

Carol W.

Carol W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shop 4/1407 Toorak Rd, Camberwell VIC

Store LocationShop 4/1407 Toorak Rd, Camberwell VIC

BigbootGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Opening hours

Post office at Waverley Gardens is shut and I urgently need to send documents overseas. Since the chances of getting a covid infection are negligible why is the post office shut?
Now it's 29/11 and I have to again get an urgent letter posted to find they are shut again. Post offices used to be useful but now they are useless. No neighbouring post offices open.
What a racket! I went back on 30/11 to send a very urgent letter by courier as it had said this was available on the inet.
Was told they couldn't do couriers. I asked why and they said
"we are not selected". OMG what service! Also a letter I sent
to Adelaide from Melbourne about 6 weeks ago still hasn't arrived. How about a Royal Commission on Australia Post.

Store LocationWaverley Gardens 3170

Last Thursday at 10am - not only were they shut but they
put the post box inside so it wasn't accessible.

Priscila L.Australia Post

I just called them and they said they were definitely open. Can you tell me the specific address of the post office?

Willowbrookfarm

Willowbrookfarm

Rude Male Staff At Local Branch

Store LocationColac
Adrienne

AdrienneCanberra 2600, ACT

So sad what Australia post has come to

Store LocationBelconnen
Eden Taylor

Eden TaylorNortheast, VIC

The service at our Yea Australia Post is amazing, such efficient and personal service that know you by name!

Fast, efficient, highly experienced and know what they’re doing.
I’ve always received my parcels in good condition and they go above and beyond to service our local community.
Even when they are busy I’ve always felt they are personal with their service

Store LocationYea
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, so glad you have a good time when you visit us :)

Leanne

LeanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude people

I had once again a very rude person served me at the local post office. I don't go there that often but when I do they are always rude. I had wanted to send a parcel overseas, this lady behind the counter gave me some wrong info, causing doubt in my mind. I left , went home to make a call to double check I was correct, returned to the post office again to post my parcel. Nothing but time wasting staff work there.

Store LocationCraigmore SA

Barb bayleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Post Office Service

My experience at Tweed Heads South Post Office with service, posting and friendly helpful manner and the ability to find what I needed, has always been a good experience.

I have to say though Tweed Mall Post Office staff I found to be unprofessional in manner and service I’ve experienced first hand and heard this from a few people so it wasn’t just my opinion.
I know it is difficult dealing with some public members who can be unpleasant but I still believe that as a Post Office and a public service it makes all the difference to make visiting the Post Office a pleasant experience

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review and also feedback! Sorry it hasn't always been a pleasure to visit us at another Post Office. If you would like me to pass on feedback about this please send me a private message with your full name, email and phone.

Emily Carter

Emily CarterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Require open on Saturday

Require open on Saturdays, shop to small, to many displays taking up floor space, with this virus it is hard to social distance. Longer ques as many people use post office. Pay bills posting arrivals.

Store LocationDromana

Prophet margin

Prophet marginPerth, WA

Excellent service

Tracking parcels buying stamps paying accounts
All very easy with good attitude at Mt Lawley 6050
Also assist in advising best way to send parcels etc
Nothing seems to be too much trouble much appreciated in today’s world

Store LocationMt Lawley WA
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review! We all need a bit more love these days :)

Coen

CoenTasmania

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.

I have Spent over 20 minutes on hold, on 4 seperate occasions over 2 days only to be connected to rude unhelpful staff who just simply couldn’t have been less interested in giving any customer service whatsoever.

greenie m.

greenie m.Perth, WA

incompetent.

Given runaround on their website trying to find a parcel. Kept having to sign in every single time I changed page trying to get help. They won, I gave up.

ezi wash swt704North Queensland, QLD

Phone wait time??

Does Australia post really want people to use them? To use a 13 number which you have to pay for, and then expect you to wait more than 30minutes is just rude.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Did you manage to speak to someone? I can help here if you still have an enquiry. I know waiting on the phone can be annoying but were also online to assist our customers.

Yan

YanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad Service

Registered mail from Nimbin to Brisbane 3 hours drive 5 days latter still not arrived? $5.00 cost no benefit total waste of money, very poor service will never do it again.

Letters

Can i give less than one star? Send a letter 2 weeks ago Adelaide to Sydney and nothing arrived, but as long as we pay for stamps and letter post office is happy. Post try delivery what people pay you to deliver. Wouldn't use them again.

The IT Photographer

The IT PhotographerCanberra 2600, ACT

Australia Post Delivery could not find their post office

Store LocationAustralia Post Canberra
Scooter

ScooterSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Mail delivery bike destroying grass at letter box

Since the introduction of the new trikes for delivery my grass has a bad wear strip due to the postman being to lazy to stretch out and stay on the concrete path, might be time for nails in the grass to keep them on the path, when they get sick of repairing punctures.

Store LocationAll

Great job, as always :)

As soon as they received my parcel they let me know, and delivered the next day, which means I have it for the weekend. Never had a bad experience :) really impressed, especially with covid happening and them run off their feet!!

Karen

Karenasked

Australia Post Offices

Can you please let me know why the local post office don't deliver any parcels to my door??
I am working from home now due to COVID, I get the notice card but never parcel ever!!!
Please explain the reason.

Hi Karen

Anyone would be frustrated to experience this. To investigate further, please send me a private message with the following details:

- Your full name, address, contact no & email
- Tracking no
- The approximate time frame of this delivery issue

Regards
Ibne

Thomas Mudfordasked

Australia Post Offices

I am trying to trace a delivery tracking no 33PR7045203901000931503, I went to Uralla post office(2358)on Wednesday last week and I was informed that the parcel was at Chullora Distrubition Center .It has been there since 27th march I asked her for more details but was told by her that there was nothing she could do about it where do I go to get answer on expected delivery time after all it has been over 5 weeks since chullora got parcel

WHEN DO i GET ANSWER

Bob B
Bob B

If you can go to the Australia Post web site you can submit a lost parcel report there. Don't expect much and you won't then be dissapointed. A shambles.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Thomas, I've checked our internal tracking site and unable to see any further scan since 27th March. I'd advise you to raise this issue with the sender. The reason I'm requesting you to contact the sender is that the sender can provide us details like senders & receivers details on the parcel, postage paid; etc which are required to investigate further. Besides, if the investigation outcome indicates this parcel was lost in transit/damaged at the facility, the sender is the first party to claim for compensation.

Regards

boyznthehood5

boyznthehood5asked

Australia Post Offices

My parcel was supposed to arrive by today but it still says it's being processed through a Sydney facility when I check the tracking progress. Could you possibly find out where it is? Tracking number is UWQ864411801000930303

Sami M.Australia Post

Hey Boyznthehood5,

I've had a look and this article is out for delivery today.

~Sami