Australia Post Offices

Australia Post Offices

• Sender or ReceiverSender (29%) · Receiver (71%)
  • Delivery Time
    • On Time (4)
    • Late (2)
    • Never Arrived (1)
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (100%) · No (0%)
Rodrigo

Rodrigo

They are great

Every time that I need to send some package I always choose aust post, their service, does not matter where you are, are always great. people are always in a great mood!

Andrew

AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

Australia Post offices

Our local Australia Post office has well trained and polite staff. I make an effort to go on either a Monday or Friday as they have an elderly volunteer who loves a chat whilst he is servicing his client. It is refreshing to have confidence with their sales team and a pleasure to feel that I am not rushed.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Andrew, great to know that you are having such a fantastic experience. I would like to contact this post shop and pass your feedback. To do this, simply provide the post Office name & location.

David C.Hunter Region, NSW

Very helpful staff

I recently had to visit an Aus Post outlet in Lake Macquarie region NSW To obtain passport photos and the staff were super helpful with my needs. Good value for money and polite, diligent service.

Store LocationMorisset plaza, New South Wales
Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi David, thanks for the feedback :) I would also like to contact this post shop and pass your feedback. To do this, simply provide the post Office name & location.

Morisset plaza post office, Morisset NSW

Silvija

SilvijaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A convenient place to pay bills

I use the post office at Westfield Marion. It is usually busy but they have enough staff so you don’t have to wait too long. The staff are friendly and polite. I like to pay each bill individually and have the receipt stapled to the bill. This takes longer as I pay 5 bills at a time and the staff don’t mind doing this for me. It is a clean and attractive post office.

Store LocationWestfield Marion Post Office

Susmat

Susmat

Efficient shopping

Range of products in store is amazing, good prices with sales sometimes, 'normal' postal products are well stocked, friendly, efficient service, good queue system with enough staff to make it efficient

Meredith Gonzalez

Meredith GonzalezPerth, WA

Efficient staff

The staff at Warwick post office are always so efficient. The line can get long often but they go through it quick and efficient. Everyone is so informative and helpful.

Store LocationWarwick Post office
GIvemegoodservice

GIvemegoodserviceSydney, NSW

Disappointing service

Staff member was too busy talking to her friend while 6 people in line waiting. I understand she was trying to help her friend but it was over the top.

Store Locationmacksville

Don't wish to be contacted by Aust Post

arif s.

arif s.

Not good

Never use post office, they never deliver on time. I send an items on express post, it never arrived on time. they charge for express but the end of the day, the time deliver as normal

Dj Appolo Entertainment

Dj Appolo EntertainmentSydney, NSW

If I can give them less then 1 Star

I was waiting for my item nearly 6 days following the app showing its coming today 3 days didn’t change And the item already in the post office
Really bad

I’m still waiting to someone call me from 2 weeks
And till today nothing
That’s why you deserve less then 1 Star

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi, sorry to know you still have not received a response from us. However, I'm afraid that I am unable to provide much assistance here unless you are providing the details I have requested in my earlier post.

Miss Alison Hughes

Miss Alison HughesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Top service - great staff.

I have a lot of interaction with Moruya NSW post office. The staff are excellent! Extremely helpful, and I believe the best service in the state. A pat on the back to all Moruya staff!

Marg S

Here we go again and again and.....

I would give minus 0 stars if I could. Congratulations Australia Post! I Posted birthday card to son-in-law in Darwin on Monday 10 February for birthday 14th. Still not received. I'll book a flight next year and hand deliver it. Another card posted to daughter-in-law a suburb away on 01/07/17 to travel 500m still not received!!! What's going on?? What a crap service.

Marg S

Hi Ibne. Thanks for your reply but my son-in-laws birthday has come and gone, 14 February. No point. Australia Post is useless.

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerVictoria

Worst procedure ever

This is 21st century and their procedures to are obsolete.

Odd Timings of their offices. Expect people to take a day off to get things done.

Wake up Australia high time...... let us behave like a developed country .

Too bad, impolite, not respect Customer Services - East Perth Post office Shop

Very Bad Customer services, an Indian guy customer services staff, impolite, not friendly at all, intend to open my envelop to check what's inside my envelope postages, very disrespectful and bullying customers. Such bad Indian poor customer service staff. Not suggest to go to this East Perth Post office shop.

Store LocationEast Perth
notjhappy

notjhappymelbourne

WTH is it with them?

Just opened a PO box, wanted my mail redirected from my old PO Box, offered free redirection only to find it was from residential address only, when contacted they advised if I wanted redirection from PO Box I would have to pay $60 - seriously I am a paying customer and treated like crap, in the end they offered to pay for the cost but I had to go and cancel and re apply even though the first application had the PO Box on it, they want to send the check to a residential address as they had concerns if they sent it to a PO Box it was not secure??? WTH

Store Locationonline
rusty

rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

West Gosford Post Office

We have a small post office run by a couple who nothing is to much trouble NO standing in line like bigger post offices they always ask how your days is and help you with parcels & making payments.they involve you in their day.Also our local postman gives 110% top service & we reward him with a cold drink on hot days!

Store Locationwest gosford central coast nsw.

Missy

MissyQueensland

Warning Passport incorrect information

I attended Manly post office Queensland for a Australian passport application process. The man gave me incorrect information, he was rude and I will say judgemental, as why did he not accept and make up his own rules with regards to me and/or my passport application. Within one hour I attended another local Post Office, where my application was accepted, sent and passport received with no problems. Manly Post Office you need to update you personal information and skills when it comes to passport applications as how you treated me was disgraceful. Please be aware this man gives false information. I would go to another local post office for a smooth correct passport application process.

Store LocationManly Post Office Queensland
Fad

FadPerth, WA

Amazing Customer Service

i was having issues with my passport application, the lady at the Perth business centre helped me out soo much i was able to get my passport lodged and received passport in just over a week, super helpful!! the postal manager there always helps me!!!

Store Locationperth business centre
Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service every time

Every time I go into my local Australia Post I am blown away with the service I receive. The team always go above and beyond for me and what I need done .

Store LocationNerang
jonatham

jonathamPerth, WA

Not knowledgeable

This office is known in the area for being slow service and don't know many of the services they provide very well or at all.They have owned the buisness for a long period now and havnt improved

Store LocationBullsbrook
Juliet

JulietSydney, NSW

Margaret was great!

I spoke to Margaret on the phone and she helped me find where my package was! I was unsure of where the package was due to not being home to collect.

boyznthehood5

boyznthehood5asked

My parcel was supposed to arrive by today but it still says it's being processed through a Sydney facility when I check the tracking progress. Could you possibly find out where it is? Tracking number is UWQ864411801000930303

Hey Boyznthehood5,

I've had a look and this article is out for delivery today.

freddiecasked

I sent an A4 sized letter from the UK using international tracking. The letter arrived in Sydney on April 22 but the last notification is still saying Sydney awaiting clearance inbound after 4 days. Is this normal?

Hey Freddiec,

Without the tracking number I'm not able to advise much but based on that date it should arrive some time next week. The 22nd and 25th were public holidays here in Australia which would have delayed processing at border control. Once the item is handed over to us the scans will change to "processed at facility" and the item will be delivered a few days later.

If this hasn't been delivered by May 6th at the latest please contact the postal authority you sent this with so they can investigate further.

freddiec

Tracking number is LB 104273342GB. Border agencies say they passed it straight through to Australia Post as it was only an A4 sized envelope containing papers.Please start accepting responsibility for your employees and not blaming border agencies all the time.They would have no reason to hold letters.

Hey Freddiec,

When ever an item is handed over to us it it processed by our main sortation facility in that state.

After looking at the scans for this item I can see that we don't have any scans for this item being processed at any of our facilities yet so I recommend getting in touch with the sender about this so they can initiate that investigation with their postal authority.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives