Australia Post Offices

valued customer JoRichmond-Tweed, NSW

BANGALOW PO - public shaming

Store LocationBANGALOW PO

30CustomerSydney, NSW

Double Bay P.O. NSW incapable of sorting mail correctly. Ongoing issue.

We have an ongoing problem with mail directed to our large and very expensive PO box - held for 30 + yrs. Wrong mail, missing mail: constantly. Many important documents have not been delivered. Complaints in person at branch and via call centre have been unheeded, matter STILL unresolved. Called complaint line today. Have been promised a follow-up call - and action - from Area Manager. We shall see....

Store LocationDouble Bay NSW

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Local Potts Point NSW post office

I have been using this PO for over 30 years.. I have always found the staff very helpful
I frequently am away from the city and they always hold my mail.
It is a very busy office and I am sure the staff do not always get treated with kindness, people can be very demanding

Store LocationPotts Point NSW
Alysson

AlyssonSydney, NSW

Lack of service

My parcels don't come on time and I have most of the time to pick up the parcel from the post office. Needs a lot of improvement. Not happy at all.

Great he l p

So helpful. Krupa jadeja has helped many times when calling cards not left by drivers. Always very pleasant and doing her job above and beyond. Many other staff members could take a lesson.

Derek L.
Derek L.

She is staff member at st.kilda dc.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just sent you a private message :)

JJ L.

JJ L.

Real bad service.

Store LocationKeysborough Parkmore Shopping Centre

Yvette Kinesiologist

Yvette KinesiologistSydney, NSW

Aus Post Customer Service at Coogee Beach NSW 10/10

I have been going to Australia Post for over 50 years and I am happy to report that they are always helpful. The queues sometimes are frustrating but the staff are the best.
Caring
Yvette

Sender or ReceiverSender
Shipping TypeInternational

Rayyan O.Sydney, NSW

Low quality item, but drama while returning back

My wife purchased a JVL 7" Quad Core Tablet for my son couple of weeks before from Hornsby Shopping Centre post office. After a full charge it lasted only 2 hours and battery was draining very quickly. However since last few days it was not charging, sometimes charging but not turning on. She went to return back but the drama started. They did test for half an hour, said its a cheap thing thats why battery is not good. Also the man was blaming my kids dropping the tablet for tiny battery life. Never knew it would be so hard in Australia for returning back a faulty item. Also Never buy a gadget from AUSTRALIA POST. Hornsby AUSPOST people are rude and unprofessional.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just sent you a private message.

Heather

HeatherCentral, SA

Australia Post Lyndoch

You are lucky if you get your mail before they send it back, will have a conversation in front of you amongst each other while you are waiting to be served and have no regard for your time or needs. They do NOT deserve a franchise.

Store LocationLyndoch Australia Post
Ella

EllaSydney, NSW

Great service every time

The staff at Australia Post Greenacre have always been friendly and easy to deal with. Even when the Post Office is full of people, they manage to do their work quickly and efficiently.

Store LocationGreenacre
Priscila L.Australia Post

That's amazing to hear Ella, I'd like to get this passed onto their manager if that's okay with you? Positive vibes should be shared around :)

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Australia Post LPO Garran, ACT, Hopeless and Incompetent!

Store LocationAustralia Post LPO Garran, ACT, 2605

Tiffany O.

Tiffany O.The Mallee, VIC

They don't wait long enough at doors.

My local delivery people knock and then wait one second then run off to go fill out a note to say parcel was delivered to the post office, it takes me more then a second to get up from what i was doing down the opposite end of the house to the front door. So I miss it or I stop them as they write up the little red slip. If they could wait a good 10 seconds that would be lovely. I understand they are busy and don't have time to wait around all day, but i think it's quite rude that they don't give you a chance to answer the door, otherwise what is they point in delivery if it has to be picked up from the post office.

Store LocationIrymple post office 3498

QUYNH THI NHU NGUYEN

QUYNH THI NHU NGUYENPerth, WA

Poor manners and rude attitude at Coolbellup post office

Store LocationCoolbellup post office

Maureen K.

Maureen K.Mid North Coast, NSW

Our go to with all our bills and banking in Laurieton on the mid north coast

Our staff we have at laurieton post office are second to none,they are always obliging and cannot help you enough,they have taken over when our banks have closed by offering necessary services.The post office is a one stop shop to pay most of our bills which saves us from travelling to our major centres which could be a 90 km return trip.We appreciate all the staff they go above and beyond to please us all

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks, I'd love to get passed onto their manager so they're recognised for their great work. Please reply to my private message.

Mel K.

Mel K.Southern and Hills, SA

Knowledgeable, friendly service.

I recently collected a parcel from my local Australia Post Office. My parcel had been sent to me with the name incorrectly spelt. When l spoke to the staff about this, it was not a problem as l had identification with a matching address. I had two other quiries that were easily answered at the same time. My parcel was received by me in good condition and matching the time that my parcel was ready for collection on the delivery card. Staff were friendly and approachable and had the knowledge to answer my questions without hesitation. My waiting time in the queue was minimal.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Shipping TypeDomestic
Aly

AlyKensington

Local Australia Post shop- excellent service

Whether it is domestic or international, I always know I can collect my goods at my local Australia Post shop. Highly recommend the Kensington shop. Open Saturday as well- bonus.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Shipping TypeInternational
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review :) great to hear that Kensington have provided you great service.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Friendly staff open on Saturdays till lunch time, post office in every suburb sells lots of helpful nick knacks, cards for any occasion, kids toys, eye glasses, and pay most bills at the counter

Store Locationharris park
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, glad your visits to us every time :)

Penny Revell

Penny RevellLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service

I live in a small country town in Tasmania. Our little Australia Post services many little suburbs, the quality of service from the staff is excellent, always leave with a smile

Sender or ReceiverSender
Shipping TypeDomestic
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the great review Penny! :)

SAJ

SAJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Service

Australia Post Offices provide a fantastic range of services. From paying bills, depositing and withdrawing from bank accounts, paying credit card to passport photos and help in applying for a passport and of course posting letters and parcels. The shop is also helpful for cards, printer ink and that last minute gift. Our local post office is a great asset to the community. I use Australia Post office regularly and would be lost without it.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the feedback, SAJ. Glad our post office services have provided greatly to your community.

~ Mikey

Ris

RisMurray Region, NSW

Fabulous customer centric place!

A great service. Divinely helpful, excellent customer service with a great product knowledge. I’ll be sure to use their services going forward and highly recommend going back to a tried and tested service delivery environment!

Store LocationAlbury Post Office
Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the positive review, Ris. I'm glad you've had excellent customer service. We'll keep improving and providing that great service.

~ Mikey

boyznthehood5

boyznthehood5asked

My parcel was supposed to arrive by today but it still says it's being processed through a Sydney facility when I check the tracking progress. Could you possibly find out where it is? Tracking number is UWQ864411801000930303

Hey Boyznthehood5,

I've had a look and this article is out for delivery today.

freddiecasked

I sent an A4 sized letter from the UK using international tracking. The letter arrived in Sydney on April 22 but the last notification is still saying Sydney awaiting clearance inbound after 4 days. Is this normal?

Hey Freddiec,

Without the tracking number I'm not able to advise much but based on that date it should arrive some time next week. The 22nd and 25th were public holidays here in Australia which would have delayed processing at border control. Once the item is handed over to us the scans will change to "processed at facility" and the item will be delivered a few days later.

If this hasn't been delivered by May 6th at the latest please contact the postal authority you sent this with so they can investigate further.

freddiec

Tracking number is LB 104273342GB. Border agencies say they passed it straight through to Australia Post as it was only an A4 sized envelope containing papers.Please start accepting responsibility for your employees and not blaming border agencies all the time.They would have no reason to hold letters.

Hey Freddiec,

When ever an item is handed over to us it it processed by our main sortation facility in that state.

After looking at the scans for this item I can see that we don't have any scans for this item being processed at any of our facilities yet so I recommend getting in touch with the sender about this so they can initiate that investigation with their postal authority.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives