Australian Clinical Labs

Australian Clinical Labs Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Ruby T

Ruby Tasked

What time does the Wembley Clinic open in WA.

Nick

Nickasked

They billed us 280 dollars for no test...what is this??? Really disappointed.. our doctor said it was free health checkup and doesnot incur any charge..but they send us warning to pay 280 and contact lawyer for no reason with no bills at all.. that is how you do business???

Paul de s
Paul de s

Sorry to hear about your situation!! I had bloodtest for many parameters and also an ecg but didnt get charged anything.paul

Nhu

Nhuasked

I received a tax invoice after an IGE blood test and I paid for it through bpay. I want to know when and how I receive the receipt?

Naomi

Naomiasked

I have noticed you have took $150 out of my bank?? How and why?? I will be reporting this

sue
sue

Good Luck getting your money back from them, they are very unprofessional!. Need I say more. Paid an account (twice and need a refund) two months ago and still waiting for a refund.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Clinical Labs representatives