Baccarat Bio+

Baccarat Bio+

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccarat

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (3) · No (1)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Marco
MarcoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent

I had the bio+ 32cm saute pan for almost 5 years and it is still in perfect conditions. it is important to keep seasoning it every now and then and it is absolutely vital not to put it in the dishwasher and it'll last forever. use the right tool avoiding scratching it and you'll have an everlasting non-stick pan. the only downside is that probably the handles become hot while cooking so you will need something to move the pan around.

Purchased in April 2016.

review
review

Was good pan for me

I personally liked this pan and it was the best pan i've ever had and am dissapointed I cant buy another one.
after 3 years of everyday use the black coating inside the pan was still perfectly intact. Yes, after 3 years food started to stick to it but as long as you had a little oil nothing ever sticked, was definitely better than stainless steel frying pans i've had. Only got rid of it cause my cat peed in it.

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

You need to use it right and then it's great.

I see a lot of low stars bad reviews. That is because there is a way to use these pans. I made a mistake with the first one I bought and everything sticked to it. I got a free replacement from the shop I bought it from and this time actually read the instructions. The pan simply needs to be seasoned with high burning point cooking oil like rice bran oil or sunflower oil (not extra virgin olive oil) before using. I have now been using my bio+ range for the last 3 years now and have had no troubles. Lesson learned is always read instructions with any pans before use.

Purchased at Robins Kitchen.

Hayley B.
Hayley B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lost it's non stick within the first week!!

I took the store clerks advice and took care when I used it (no metal, no high heat etc.) But the non stick stopped working within the first few days of using! I cannot return it as it was on sale. What a waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019 for $75.

Lanno
LannoPerth, WA

Everything sticks frypan!

This is NOT a non stick frypan, it's an everything sticks frypan. We followed the directions completely and by far this fry pan is worse than our old cast iron frypan for stickability.

Purchased in June 2018 for $70.

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst non stick pan I've ever had

I received this pan as a Christmas gift from my mother. I'm aware all non-stick things have a couple of year lifespan at best but this one was a let down from day one. Its super-stick, a normal cast iron or stainless steel pan is less sticky.

Purchased in December 2016.

Suze
SuzePerth

great in the first year or so, then started to get less 'non-stick' and more 'stick' - now it's terrible

Purchased in January 2013 for $79.95.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
aussiesb1
aussiesb1AU

The stickiest non stick cookware you can buy.

We bought the Baccarat Bio cookware set because they claimed to be safe non stick cookware. It does not matter what you cook in the fry pan it sticks and need to be scrubbed clean. I use a $10 Woolworths pan instead when cooking now. This has been a terrible experience and really put us off the Baccarat brand which we mistakenly thought had quality products.

Also if you buy the set it shares 1 lid with 2 or 3 different pots or pans. It's a small thing but it is annoying when cooking multiple things.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

It’s a really good pan so far

I haven’t had any problems with mine, sautéed nicely, accidentally over-cooked food and soaked pan immediately, washed clean easily! For a large wide pan it’s light and easy to handle.
Left off a star because I haven’t been able to find any reviews on how healthy is the cooking surface.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

poppa
poppa

Do not buy if you are after something that will last longer than a few months.

I'm a professionally trained chef and have been cooking (very well I am told) for 35 years.

Our pan has never been over heated, never been in the dishwasher, is carefully hand cleaned and only had fine olive oil of peanut oil on it.

It looks essentially new on the non-stick side.

After about 3mo the pan started mysteriously sticking in some places and after a couple of more months everything welds to the surface and will not release even when left off the stove with a lid on. Other pans would release as moisture is incorporated into the crust.

What another waste of cash on a poor quality non stick pan.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

It is impossible to be careful enough. Trust the reviews.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
zenglen
zenglen

Useless products.

Extremely disappointed in the 3 fry pans I bought. 3 different sizes and was looking forward to using them. Everything has stuck to them from day one. I thought they were a non stick pan. Having read reviews on this page it seems a lot of people have same issue. Will not buy this product again. Looks like it will be the cheap brands for me now!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

The opposite of non-stick

Bought the non stick fry pan twin set from House. EVERYTHING sticks to them. Wish I had read these reviews before purchase. From now on i'll stay away from Baccarat.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Products are great.

I have bought three of these baccarat Non-stick frying Pans. I think they are great. I took heed of advice when I bought them from robins kitchen,so I don't use sprays to cook. I always use olive oil to cook and I am very happy with them.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Not a Non Stick Frypan

I did all the steps prior to using it as a non stick frypan. When I used it for the first time the food stuck immediately. It was the worse frypan I have ever used, even washing it was difficult as the food was hard to come off even after soaking.

Date PurchasedDec 2017