Baccarat Capri

Baccarat Capri

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccarat

• Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (4) · No (1)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality
JAC
JACCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Soooooooooo Shiny

Brought a 6 piece set of Baccarat Capri+ pans, though one was faulty (very easy to return a replacement is on the way) the rest have been fantastic to cook with. So nice to have all new pieces and soooooo shiny

Purchased in September 2020 at House - Online store for $385.

Baccarat saucepans.

I bought 16cm., 18cm. and 20 cm. Baccarat Capri saucepans when I wanted suitable induction saucepans for my new cooktop. They are the best saucepans I have ever had. They clean easily, conduct heat evenly and the glass lids enable you to keep an eye on the contents during the cooking process They are heavy enough to prevent food burning when a suitable heat is used. I haven't used the frying pans but am happy with my saute pan.

Purchased at I cheated and bought most from our local Op shops but the 20cm saucepan came from House..

Vivi M.
Vivi M.

Not worth the money

I bought 3 frypans, so far have only used two. "Stainless" steel? The first time I used the two, they were left with a brownish cooking mark on the insides, that I can't wash off. I didn't burn anything, I didn't use excessive heat. It's as if the sides of the pans absorbed the oil then it got stained into them. Extremely disappointed. Total cost of the three was over $400. DO NOT BUY - just not worth the money.

Purchased in January 2020 at Robin's Kitchen for $420.

Baccarat 18/10 stainless steel saucepan non stick

This is the second of the same product, taken back first and replaced, replacement same fault.
Was told when returned that i cooked at to high temp and not taken care of.
It’s hardly used, if used more often it would only last 6 months
So very disappointed in product

Purchased at House.

Poumba777
Poumba777Hobart

Baccarat Signature 6 Piece Cookware Set

This cookware set is insanely good!

Solid design, easy to cook & clean with! Very stylish to modern homes/kitchens what more could you want?!

Recommended to all who love to spend most of their day in the Kitchen!

A++

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Only beautiful on the outside but worst experience to own a set

No doubt they beautiful pots to display, Food sticks regardless of low temperature, even after following correct instructions and hand wash but map spots appear as if it's years I've owned them. The more i use them the more they discolour to brown. I'm definitely going to take them back. I can never waste so much money.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The worst sauce pan ever absolutely shocking

The worst sauce pan ever anything you cook it sticks to the pan and turns it black
Absolute nightmare to clean would never ever buy there products again
I paid $400 for the set and what a waste of money

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
CSP
CSP

buzzing noise

I have a new set of Capri+ saucepans. They state they are suitable for induction cooktops and they do work, but they make a buzzing noise. Disappointing! Otherwise grip handles are great, as not many saucepans have these anymore.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Dennis
Dennis

Cheap, and the outside shows it

Does the job but the outside rivets will discolour to a cheap appearance as just aluminium and any dishwasher will ruin their appearance.

Also beware water and dirt can get Inbetween the lid's glass and handle bit easily.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Hayley
HayleyCanberra

Pots are fantastic, non stick pan sux

Purchased in January 2003 at Myer.

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handle fell off

The handle of my saucepan fell off while I lifted it off the cook top. Considering it is only 4 years old I thought it would last a bit longer

Date PurchasedAug 2012

non stick peels off

Finally gotten around to writing this review. Purchased the Baccarat Capri+ 5 set including the non stick fry pan from HOUSE Broadway. Brought it back after 5-6 months when we found little divots and non stick peeling off. Was told we cooked in on high heat, that we had used olive oil and that I had scratched the pan cleaning it. No Warranty/replacement...
I'm not knowledgeable about cookware but I feel this is a crappy product. The Stainless pots are going well and are very good.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Find out how Baccarat Capri compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

People don't understand cookware. They are great.

The discolouration is normal. It doesn't harm food, there is nothing wrong with it. If you are entertaining then give it a good scrub with a scourer and Jiff. People who dont understand cooking and cookware leaving bad reviews on a product that is amazing.
Very high quality, oven safe, induction, gas, electric! Love the silicone handles - they are very helpful when I grill the cheese after cooking on a gas cooktop.
This set is very high quality. Its obviously not teflon, so it does sometimes stick. If you find something sticking, add some water and a lid and leave it for 5 minutes.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
barb
barbBrisbane

not happy

bought a set of saucepans and first time I used one to reheat some leftovers the saucepan was badly discoloured . I them back and first thing I was told is "oh that looks like it was caused by heat" am I missing something here they're saucepans. have now been without anything to cook in for a week while they decide what's wrong

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Low quality

These are only meant to be used with low heat (what kind of cooking set has this requirement?). Burns easy, stains easy otherwise. Very high maintenance pots. Two stars for looks but that's as far as the positives go.

Ann A.
Ann A.asked

I washed my new baccarat saucepan as per instructions warm soapy water in the sink and put it in the cupboard, when I took it out to use it it has white spots on parts of the surface

Linda F.
Linda F.asked

Can I use in oven

Silver cook
Silver cookasked

I have owned my Baccarat saucepan set for many years and up until recently I have been very happy with the purchase and how they perform when I use them. After renovating the kitchen and adding an induction stove top, I was assured that my stainless steel saucepans with 18/10 stainless steel would be perfect for using on the new stove top as the bottom of the pans states that they are suitable for electric, gas, and induction cooking. Unfortunately they are clearly not. My saucepan has buckled on the bottom..after a rather loud bang.. which was frightening. The stove still works...so, my question is....what are these saucepans constructed out of?

Get an answer from our members and Baccarat representatives

CategoryCookware & Fryware Products