Baccarat Ceramix

Baccarat Ceramix

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccarat

1.0
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (1)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Hopeless non-stick pan

On first use I thought this was a fantastic pan. By the third use, stuff was starting to stick. After a few more uses, it had worse non-stick than my stainless pan. I’m still using it 2 years later, coz it cost $100 and I’m not going to throw it out, but I’m careful what I cook in it.

Not good enough was very disappointed and would like my money back

Everything sticks to this pan. It is very hard to clean and I was disappointed because l thought this was a quality brand. I won’t be buying any more was a waste of money

Purchased in September 2020.

MrTee
MrTeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Non stick lasted less than 3 months

I dont recommend this type of frypan. It is really only used on weekends and 3 months down the track everything sticks to it. Followed included instructions etc, online instructions etc and evertyhing sticks to it. FInally thrown it away, didnt even bother to go to place of purchase for warranty as they always have some excuse why it will not be covered. Anyway, I don't recommend this ceramix coated frypan.

Purchased in December 2019 at House for $30.

Firsthomebuyer
Firsthomebuyer

Waste of money

Really dissappointed in this product. Followed the instructions prior to use. Heat it properly before each use. However everything sticks to it. Terrible non stick pan. Purchased from House. Wont purchase again.

Cookware & Fryware Products