Baccarat Cuisine Pro Diamond 9 Frypan

Baccarat Cuisine Pro Diamond 9 Frypan

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccarat

2.8
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (3) · No (1)
  • Non-Stick Longevity
  • Non-Stick Quality

Shauna
ShaunaMandurah

Fantastic

I've bought my second frypan from this range as I loved my other smaller one. Maintains heat well, NOTHING sticks and so easy to clean. Winner as far as I'm concerned. I've thrown my other expensive frypan which has not lived up to any expectation in the bin. Love my cuisin pro diamond 9 frypan

Purchased in March 2022 at Robins Kitchen.

Customer
Customer

This is not for cooking!

I got this pan as it was supposed to be super durable and easy to use according to the company. It’s a pain to use as all the food gets caught in the dimples in the bottom of the pan. After months of use the coating has all started to come off. I don’t want to have to worry about the maintenance of this pan I just want cooking my food. I would not purchase this pan again in fact I hate it. I just wanted a pan that was nonstick, was excellent quality and is easy to maintain. Sadly this is not it!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $99.

Mia
MiaPerth, WA

Disappointed with this purchase

We were looking for a large pan for stir frying. The big mistake we made was looking at the shape which we thought looked like a wok. It was not until I opened the box to read the instructions. Do not use oil... do not use on high heat for fear of damaging the coating.... well therein is my disappointment.
So what do I cook without oil?....
It's a good size for what?.....

Purchased in October 2020 at House.

Wallis
WallisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot clean this thing!!!! Everything sticks in the dimples in the bottom

I hate this very expensive frypan. The bottom is all dimpled and trying to clean it is a nightmare. The dimples fill up with blackened gunk after cooking that you cannot get out without a ridiculous amount of time scrubbing. I purchased a special silicone cleaning pad especially for this pan but it is useless. You have to get all the dimples clean or your next meal will have bits of black coming up as you cook. Never purchasing a dimpled pan again.

Purchased in April 2020.

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Baccarat Cuisine Pro Diamond 9 Frypan compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

By far the best purchase, I made the purchase after using one of the pans for several months. One of the best pans I’ve owned, nothing sticks and I don’t have to use oil. I’ve had it for about 7 months and it’s still like brand new.

Purchased in October 2019 at House for $140.

Gavin E.South East Queensland, QLD