Baccarat IconiX

Baccarat IconiX

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter B18

Peter B18Perth

Terrific !

Bought 2 IconiX Frying pans second hand on G**tree. Fantastic! Once I learned to heat pan first, then oil, then food I have never had a problem with burnt on food. Easy to clean (soak while you eat).
Only problem: Gas stove often too hot, even on lowest setting! I'll have to get a cooking mat!

Purchased in March 2018 at Gumtree.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionYes

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Stainless Steel Appliances

I bought the 3-tiered steamer and pot not long ago and use them on a weekly basis. The water heats up quite quick and the food doesn’t stick on the bottom. Very easy to clean and comes out great in the dishwasher. Can’t fault it

Purchased in August 2018 at House.

Non-Stick Quality
Hot Handles While Cooking No
Even Heat DistributionYes
Non-Stick LongevityStill Works

Good product - lids get too hot to hold

The pots are actually pretty good. They heat up quickly on induction. It’s just the lids. They get too hot to hold which makes them useless for kids to use. Spoke to the dealer and they said don’t use them 6...

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jay Jay

Jay JayLady Barron

Welcome to our home

After only a couple of weeks these saucepans are indispensable. Beautiful to look at, cook perfectly and a breeze to clean. We bought the set on Ebay, listed at $399.99 and got an extra $20 Ebay code reduction. How good does it get?

Still on trial

I am unhappy as the saucepans have developed white spots on the base of the pan and one is browning on m 9ne side of tbe inside vase of the pan.looks like rust. I love the pans just concerned i have not got quite the right product i was after.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Mishie

MishieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great set of saucepans.

Love this Baccarat IconiX saucepan set
Bought them on sale at Robins Kitchen so was a very good buy
Have an assortment of sizes that are great to cook with, easy to clean
came with frypan and baking dish
Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
NotHappyJan

NotHappyJanMorayfield

I would never buy this again - 0 out of 10. Don't waste your money.

This product is poorly designed. None of the lids are interchangeable so only one lid fits on one and only one pan. The pans are are not stackable so they take up a huge amount of space in the kitchen. I regret purchasing this set of pans so much that after having them for a few months I decided to get online and let people know that they are a waste of money and kitchen space. Look for something else that has lids that can fit on more than one pan and the pots can be stacked. If you loose a lid you will have to throw the pan away or try to replace the exact lid.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
tuitamo

tuitamoCranbourne, Victoria

Baccarat iconiX

This is just a follow up on my previous review http://www.productreview.com.au/r/baccarat-bio/1198727.html .

I just wanted to write and say the replacement saucepans (of my choice) are fantastic.

It was somewhat of a 'process' getting them but I could not be happier. I have used just about all the pieces from the 10 piece set and can not say anything negative.

These saucepans are Impact Bonded with a 5mm aluminum base, giving you an excellent heat dispersion. Really good but have a read for yourself http://www.meyer.hk/modules/content/item.php?itemid=21

When investing in a good set of saucepans, research, research and do more research and make sure you keep all your receipts for all purchased ... just in case.