Baccarat Le Connoisseur Red Round French Oven 6.3L

Baccarat Le Connoisseur Red Round French Oven 6.3L

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccarat

3.0
  • Hot Handles While Cooking Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (1) · No (0)
RowanBalgowlah, NSW

Terrible customer service

I ordered two Baccarat Le Connoisseur fry pans in Teal colour directly from Baccarat. They delivered 1 teal 1 red.. annoying. I submitted a request for them to correct this mistake - no reply for 2 weeks. I lodged a dispute with PayPal and finally they respond to me. Useless customer service... avoid.

They blame Covid-19 for this delay.... why? You sell frypans not airline travel.

Purchased in July 2020.

Rowan

Update... this saga is still ongoing. WORST customer service ever.

Jen
JenQueensland

Wonderful addition to my Kitchen

I have always wanted one of these, but the cost was beyond my means, recently bought one for half price in Robins Kitchen and WOW! Now I know why I’d always wanted one.
Roast pork is perfect done in the oven and much faster than normal roasting. Soups and stews taste so much better. I love my French oven.

Purchased in May 2020 at Robins Kitchen for $149.99.

Rob K
Rob KPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

The website says this product is good to 320C, the information with the product says 220C. I emailed Baccarat as soon as I received it (May 5) and didn't get a response. I emailed again on May 18 and May 26 and still no response. The product is sitting in the box not being used until I find out if I am able to use it for the purpose I bought it for (which is above 220C). Note that I bought the 3.9L french oven but the 6.3L one came up automatically. If I were able to actually use it then maybe the product is good, but I can't say - hence 1 star.

Purchased in April 2020.

Squis
SquisPerth, WA

Wish I got one years ago

It’s beautiful to look at and serve at the table. It can be used on the stove top and in the oven. It’s so easy to clean because of the enameled interior. It cooks so gently and evenly and at a consistent heat and I love it !

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Baccarat Le Connoisseur Red Round French Oven 6.3L compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Mark B
Mark Basked

I have a 6.3L pot that was bought this as an anniversary present a year ago. Coming into winter and on it's second use in the past fortnight, I had a lovely chilli bubbling away when there was a loud bang. Came to inspect and found the pot had cracked and sauce was leaking out. After pouring out the contents and cleaning the pot to inspect, the crack was evident inside and the enamel had shattered away from the cracked edges into the food. I had to throw the entire contents away. I've yet to ask the people that bought it to send me the receipt, but am not overly hopeful they still have it as they have recently moved. Given that these have a 25 year warranty and you probably have not been making them that long yet, what's the chances of getting a replacement without a receipt? Hopefully we can find the receipt, but just checking anyway.

Get an answer from our members and Baccarat representatives