Baccarat Rock

Baccarat Rock

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccarat

Gary
GaryHunter Region, NSW

No customer service

Like many other reviews one of our saucepans started leaking, you can clearly see where the base has separated, item is about 18 months old so we do not have the receipt, went into our local store and was given a customer service number which I have tried calling at least 12 times with out success, sent an email to customer support outlining our issue and it has not been acknowledged.
Disappointing, will now contact Fair Trading just on principle.

Purchased at Robins Kitchen.

Adrian
AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could pick zero stars id select that...

The Product was great for the first 2 months then it lost the non-stick ability and even though it clearly states "dishwasher safe on the pot, it only took 11 months to completely disintegrate. Now the pot leaks.

Purchased in December 2020 at House.

Wayne M.
Wayne M.South East Queensland, QLD

Value for money - Zero

Coating peels off during cooking and sticks to food which must then be thrown away. This product is only 2 years old, poor quality and potentially dangerous to health if you eat the food cooked in it. From reading other reviews, there seems little point in pursuing the warranty.

Purchased in October 2019 for $120.

Expensive, looks premium, low quality

Coating doesnt last, definitely not worth the price after 2 years peeling off base...this pot has only ever been used to cook rice. I dont keep 2 year old receipts and looking at reviews warranty means nothing anyway.

Purchased in January 2019 for $130.

Tony d.
Tony d.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In my opinion this is Junk

Terrible. House sell their house brand bBaccarat cookware with a lifetime warranty but do not honour it. Bought a $169 fry pan and after 2 years it’s no longer no stick. Only reason we paid that much was the warranty. Took it back and apparently I was told when I bought it not to use Olive oil on the fry pan. I wasn’t told that. If I had of been told would not of purchased. Basically the warranty only covers the fry pan if you do not cook with it. The no cook no stick fry pan. Disgraceful conduct. Go and buy your pans at Aldi $20

Purchased in January 2019 for $169.

Lollie Tr
Lollie Tr

TERRIBLE!!!

Definitely not dishwasher safe. Worn out badly after a few washes. Unfortunately I didn’t think that I have to keep the receipt for the “lifetime warranty “.
So disappointed and angry!

Purchased in November 2020 at House.

Fiona Y.
Fiona Y.

Coating coming off after 2 years. Surprise surprise not covered under warranty Don't waste your money.

Handles can get hot and as the coating is coming off. Coating coming off. Going in the bin. Wish I had listened to reviews on this product. Beware no good.

Purchased at House for $200.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
TEB
TEBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

The frypan smells like burning plastic as soon as it gets hot. Cannot be healthy cooking with it. The handle keeps coming loose and part of it has cracked. Only 1 month old....I did not keep the receipt so probably will not get any warranty.

Purchased in November 2020.

Faulty products

Right... Would be good if your cooking sets actually weren’t faulty. I bough a Baccarat Rock 6 pieces cooking set, about a month ago, and one of the pots had a dent, which prevents the lid to close properly. I Contacted the distributor to replace the item and got the replacement... guess what? The replacement it’s also faulty!!! The same pot, the 28 cm sauté also has a dent + now there’s a lid also damaged. I couldn’t be more disappointed with their lack of quality control. I will never buy a product from that brand again!!!!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Your Home Depot.

Rock pan failed in 8 months

A 32cm rock fry pan bought 10 months ago at House in Essendon completely failed and when taking it to store under 25 year warranty, they refused to honour pointing out For similar reasons as the previous reviewers said. If the product can only be used under such and such very delicate situations to get the warranty - what use is it for? Someone needs to take them to test our Consumer Law.

Purchased in February 2020 at House in essendon for $80.

Frying pans meant for low to medium heat.

After 2 years the nonstick properties were gone. Which was disappointing as I followed all the care instructions. When I returned them I got told that I had burnt them and they are only intended for low to medium heat and that I shouldn't go more then a 5 on my induction. Honestly they shouldn't be able to sell frying pans if you can't use them for their intended purpose of frying.

Non-Stick Quality
Non-Stick Longevity1 - 3 years
DDN
DDNRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Performance and Service Very Disappointing

sookjja N.
sookjja N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Colour changed, non stick did last for 6 month

Purchased in October 2018 at House for $279.

Don't trust the lifetime warranty

Rock frying pan 3 years old regular use lost non stick and it has a mark on it due to things sticking. they look for any excuse not to honor warranty.

Purchased at House.

Geoff
GeoffMid West, WA

Wouldn't buy them again.

I have had a couple of types of Baccarat frying pans, the latest is a 21cm rock. Very disappointed. As with other users that I have just read.
I use olive oil, nothing mentioned in the instructions to say don't use olive oil, it does say not to use spray oils, which I never use.
Every thing has just started sticking, cleaned as per instructions.
I will be going back to stainless steel pans.

Purchased at House, Geraldton .