Baccarat Stone 4 Piece

Baccarat Stone 4 Piece

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccarat

1.9

DANIII
DANIII

Excellent cooking pans/pots BUT after washing in dishwasher it leaves a black residue

I wash the pans/pots in the dishwasher and it leaves a black residue from the bottom of the cookware. This is what happens with all the cookware and very dissatisfied with this product.

I stack the cookware on top of each other in my cupboard and is leaving black residue inside the cookware which I need to wash again before use.

Tried asking for a refund but they advised "that that there is no toxic material that was used for Baccarat cookware. The black residue you are referring to was caused by an oxidation. Whilst it oxidised, it does not affect the performance of the product."

Love this product but BUT dislike the fact that I need to wash it twice to get the black residue off.

Purchased in December 2020 at House for $225.

Pj3
Pj3Northeast, VIC

Horrible!

These pans are definitely not “non stick”. They work for a few times but then they become more & more encrusted with burnt on residue. I follow all the cleaning & care advice but it makes no improvement. House.com.au were quite helpful & replaced the first frypan but the performance is the same, not good!

Purchased in December 2020 for $187.

Melissa W.
Melissa W.Perth, WA

Sticks after one use!

The frying 26’ frying pan sticks all the time unless I use a heart attack worth of oil. Even with proper cleaning, regular seasoning and not using on high heat.

Purchased in August 2021.

Richard S.
Richard S.Central Queensland, QLD

Non stick-Don’t make me laugh.

Bought the 26cm frypan from House in July 2021, it is now only 3 months old and everything sticks to the “non stick” surface even when I cook a steak with oil . Absolutely useless. Won’t buy this crap again, waste of my hard earned money.

Purchased in July 2021 at Home for $82.

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Baccarat Stone 4 Piece compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Demi
Demi

Worst Cookware, DO NOT BUY

Purchased in May 2017 at House for $199.

Marg Vlach
Marg VlachSydney, NSW

Black colour comes off in towels

Every time we wash the 3 frypans the black underneath comes off and stains our towels and sponge. We have had them for over a year. There is no way this can be good for us whilst heating in a flame. Concerned

Purchased in March 2019.

Warning, do not buy this product

From the first cook we had food sticks, dosnt matter if we use oil or butter, stuff still sticks , horrible product ! Wish we could get our money back , steer clear !

Purchased in January 2021 for $250.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Hef
HefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing

We bought the two pack frypan bundle from House. Food stuck to these pans on the first use. We never used heat setting above medium high. We did use olive oil which apparently should not be used on non stick surfaces. However we have other non stick pots and pans, some of them cheaper and some more expensive than these and we have no issues with olive oil. We also used vegetable oil which also caused food to stick. I would not recommend these pans.

Purchased in January 2021 at House for $199.

ANNIE
ANNIESydney, NSW

non stick not happening pan difficult to clean even after soaking

Bought 16cm frypan reduced from $54.99 to $14.99 and 2 meals cooked and non stick not working ... 2nd meal a piece of fish with a little olive oil in pan first ... bits stuck and after 24hrs still stuck and hard to clean ! not what I thought I paid for. cheap product parading as a quality item. NOT A TRUE NON STICK SURFACE. Extensive information came with the pan and correct cooking techniques followed.

Purchased in January 2021 for $14.99.

Non-Stick Quality

Mehrsa M.
Mehrsa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

poor quality, awful product

I am using this set for a few months and after almost a short time, the food burns immediately and sticks to the pan and I can not clean it properly. It was written "oil-free" but it was like a joke. I don't recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in February 2020 at House for $99.

DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

Works exactly as it says it will

We bought one of the range of Baccarat Stone pans (the 24cm Frypan) and after using it twice went out and bought the griddle, the wok and the medium sized pan because it was SO good. No oil no fat and completely non stick it requires a quick wipe over after use and back in the cupboard for next time.

We were so impressed, we have since also bought the baking trays as well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Robins Kitchen for $29.99.

TamCairns, Queensland

Awesome!

These pans are really good. I’ve learnt with non stick to go no higher than medium high heat and so far no blemishes on these pans, even on the bottom. Also I read detergent can dissolve non stick so I’ve wiping them with a paper towel for the excess oil then cleaning with a sponge and warm water only and they are perfectly clean as a result and appear like the day I bought them. Excellent non stick ability. I’ve used baccarat rock but so far I’m prefering this stone set.

Date PurchasedNov 2017