3.8

60%20%20%

Billie
Billie

Great for lots scenarios sleeping in an urban outdoor environment

Being a homeless woman, my backpack swag gives me a chance to have an okay sleep even when it's raining, don't get bitten by mossies as much, and can keep my important things like a journal in the interior. Massive thankyou. It's designed for getting out of a potentially bad situation quickly without packing up camp or loosing the few possessions you own. Show reply
Bothead
Bothead

Great thing

I do a bit of charity work and have spoken to rough sleepers who use these swags and they swear by them. I've even handed some out. The design and build is for rough sleepers not campers. I've given them out to rough sleepers who all they had was a piece of cardboard and a thin blanket. They love these things which was the catalyst for the design. A big well done to the designers and manufacturers.

Show reply

slorta
slortaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Di D
Di D

Can I ask why your bed on the tv add looks like it needs tying up at both ends? Does it need setting up under a bridge? If it has string at both ends. Please explain? They are such a good idea but I’m confused

Paul R.
Paul R.

I would be too scared to use one. Has anyone had been attacked while sleeping in one. Like you wouldn't be able to get out while been punched or kicked. I might just be paranoid but the city streets are full of gangs and mobs at night. Getting out of this would be difficult.

Glenda S.
Glenda S.

Can beds be supplied to specific areas? Id like to help my local homeless.

See all Backpack Bed for Homeless questions