4.2

80% · 41 · 20%
Brand Manager for Burke & Wills? Claim your listing.

Jimmy
JimmyAustralia8 posts

Best swag I've owned

I've owned this swag for close to 10 years. Have dragged it on every 4wd trip I've done and carried it half way around Australia. It was always reliable and a great nights sleep. Tough as nails and simple and quick to setup.

damodoode
damodoodePerth, WA17 posts
Jake
JakeAU

Best Swag Ever

I've owned mine now for near on 10 years. Its been used and abused from day one. It has never let me down. Its been in torrential rain, dirt, dust, mud, snow and nearly any other substance you can think of.

I own one with a PVC floor as it helps as a moisture barrier. Followed the guidelines when i purchased it originally by soaking it to waterproof the canvas. Only thing that has given me trouble is that the straps that hold it all together when rolled up, have started to fray and become brittle (but i would put that down to me mistreating it sometimes)

Will be upgrading soon to a double sized and won't look past another Burke & Wills

Aaron Stockton
Aaron StocktonBallan, Victoria11 posts

Love it

Had the swag for a month and a bit now, used it many times in this period with the better half. We both love it, we'll made, easy to put up. Big (we have the double) and roomy. The convoluted mat is good though we have a 4WD mat in it too for added comfort. Easy to see why these guys are renowned for good swags. We also have a negative 12 sleeping bag in it as a doona though even when outside has been 2 degrees I have been comfortable without the bag, warms well.
Roomy, warm, good canvas, excellent build quality
Doesn't set itself up