2Kulkyne Swags

Verified🏆 2024 Award

25 reviews · Statistics

100% · 250%
See the Best Swags in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kulkyne Swags25 reviews
Les
LesNSWNorthern Region, NSW10 posts

Top quality swag

Great dealings with Amanda when ordering directly from company on phone to receiving product promptly at my address. I compared many different swags online and read many many reviews this swag stood out price and quality simple to set-up and pack up also, purchased the swag bag and has just a little more room to also pack some things in it with swag if needed and material will last the time love the design and colour of bag also definitely a great buy Show details
Tania V.
Tania V.Victoria
Daniel F.
Daniel F.
2KingSingle
2KingSingle

Great swag!

Great swag, comfy mattress, lots of airflow and the canvas seems to be good quality. The set up is easy and quick and rolled up the swag is not too big, so easy to fit in the car. The swag is excellent with the Kulkyne sleeping bag. I love the sleeping bag as it is warm without being too hot and has multiple warmth options which is great! Highly recommend this company, they also have excellent customer service, which ranks high in my book! All in all I am extremely happy with this swag and sleeping bag and would recommend it to everyone!
Steven
Steven
  Kulkyne Swags

Just what I needed for student use!

I needed tents for my High School students to use. It was great finding an Australian made tent at a competitive price made of tough materials. I've used them once and they lived up to their claims, being very easy to put up and able to withstand teenagers!
Luke
LukeVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great swag

Great swags. I have a king single and a double. Best swags I’ve had. Never had rain get in and plenty of ventilation in the hot weather we have the upgraded mattress in the double
Mtb boy
Mtb boy

Great swag

I bought the King Single swag, with bag, stretcher and fitted sheet as extra. The swag is well made and easy set up. The mattress felt fine on the ground.
Graeme T.
Graeme T.Victoria

Well made product

Only stretcher I found large enough for double kings swag and still fairly easy to set up, great when camping in one spot for 2+ nights. Sturdy and very comfortable.
Rach
Rach

First Swag Session

Big boy deluxe mattress swags arrived. Took swags on first adventure. Very comfortable warm and dry all night. Bags provided have plenty of room to roll your sheet sleeping bag.
jun k.
jun k.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Kulkyne Swags

Excellent and works perfectly In harsh climates of outback

Me and my wife went to Alice Springs from Melbourne with our kulkyne double swag. It was an excellent choice. It withstood harsh climates of outback. But only down side is that you have to tie it down quite tight to prevent the sides from sagging. The tie down ropes provided broke only after few uses so I recommend bring higtensile paracord as a replacement when you go on an adventure.
Roxiiwoof
RoxiiwoofVICThe Mallee, VIC6 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Im J.D.
Im J.D.WAPerth, WA
  Kulkyne King Single

never lets me down-dry and comfortable

I love camping in storms . Non stop rain pouring all night and never a drop inside. Made to last, super fast set up and pull down. Ive added a rubber yoga mat under the mattress. Best sleep i get Show details
Naomi R.
Naomi R.NSWNorthern Region, NSW
  Kulkyne Swags

When tripping Aus, this is your go-to swag!

1) Old school quality canvas - Yes
2) Quality poles and stitching - Yes
3) Quick and simple set up and easy pack down - Yes!
4) Value for money?? Absolutely!

All the reasons why Kulkyne Swags should be your #1 choice for quality comfort when buying your next swag. To top it off they are Aussie! Don't settle for a cheap competitor that you will be replacing after 3 weeks of work due to poor quality! (True story) I wish we went Kulkyne first to save the hassle of what we went through!

jossmcboss