Baumr-AG 20V Cordless Hedge Trimmer HT2 E-FORCE 200 series

Baumr-AG 20V Cordless Hedge Trimmer HT2 E-FORCE 200 series

See the Best Hedge Trimmers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rubbish

Looks good but does not work. It struggled for the first five minutes after that, It was not capable to trim the smallest of twigs, no matter what angle or pressure, it would not trim.
Returned the product at my expense and expecting a full refund less postage costs.

Purchased in April 2019 for $139.00.

trimmer works ok- batteries rubbish

Purchased the hedge trimmer 2 years ago. It trims 8 sq meters when in use. The first battery lasted 4 trims and stopped working. Had to send whole article back to Edisons at my expense to get a claim on the battery. Received back with new battery. With both batteries I had to charge them overnight halfway through the 8 meters-very light hedging. The second battery lasted 3 1/2 trimmings before stopping completely. Rang Edisons -found that you can not ring them direct as I did the first time-had to E-mail them and they would ring back. They never had the decency to ring me back nor answer my E-mail. The first battery had 12 month warranty so I presume the second would have the same. Going by another review I have seen others have had the same trouble. I have other cordless tools that get used all the time and some of the batteries would be up to 10 years old and still working. This is the only company and product I have had issues with buying on-line. Not happy!! John