Belfast Sinks Butler

Belfast Sinks Butler

See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Belfast Sinks? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2

Keith G.
Keith G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product- shame about the service!

Purchased in April 2021.

Elt
EltVictoria

Double butler sink

Great quality sink and very helpful staff. Easy online transaction and fast delivery all the way for Brisbane. The salesperson was very polite and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this company.

Purchased in March 2021 for $845.00.

Beautiful sink, great service, highly recommend Belfast Sinks

Purchased a double laboratory sink. Looks amazing, got here in time for my Reno. Would like to thank the team for the great service right from ordering to delivery. Highly recommend this company! If your looking for a genuine fire clay sink, these are the people to go to.

Purchased in January 2021 at Belfast Sinks.

Liane N.
Liane N.Sydney, NSW

Great product and great service

I have purchased a Belfast sink, a copper bateaux and copper showers, basins and taps. Really satisfied with the products , in fact I love them! Needed a spare part next day delivery

Purchased in February 2019.

Sink is perfect!!!

Received my sink, absolutely love it. Fast delivery, friendly sales staff I dealt with Kathy and she was very helpful when I was trying to decide the sink I was after for the space I had.

Thank you. I will highly recommend to friends and family.

Purchased in November 2020.

Bill Walters
Bill WaltersSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Butler Kitchen Sink System

I have installed my Butler Kitchen Sink with the Chopping board and absolutely love it! I put in the Butler Large in my last house and was going to do the same, but after speaking Kathy & Erin multiple times, who were wonderful running through everything with me I decided to go this way and am very happy. I would recommend this Sink system to anyone who is even slightly leaning this way.

Purchased in September 2020 at Belfast Sinks for $1,145.00.

Allison Rae
Allison RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check your item straight away, don’t believe their Permanent 50% off sale.

Purchased in September 2019 for $950.00.

Darren D.
Darren D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fluted Double Farm house Belfast sink

I bought a double basin fluted farm house sink from belfast sinks, and they were BRILLIANT from the get go... The staff in the office are just excellent in customer care and solutions... Special mention to Erin, Piret & Cathy who went over and beyond. There were dramas with the delivery company but the staff handled it with ease and were in constant communication with me... Even Jonathan in dispatch was excellent. I commend belfast sinks for there staff and will be recommending them to everyone who asks me about my sink... My sink arrived and was PERFECT even extra wrapped for protection. Thanks all.

Purchased in July 2020 at Belfast Sinks for $985.00.

G57
G57Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality Products & Great Customer Service

We purchased two Belfast Sinks for our new renovation. The sinks were beautiful but after a few weeks noticed cracks in one and contacted the Company. Photos of the faulty sink were emailed and we were soon advised that a replacement sink would be sent.

Jonathon was most helpful, polite and understanding. The sink was on it's way to us within a week of having made contact with Belfast Sinks. We could not be more pleased and satisfied with the outcome. My husband and i would highly recommend this Company both for quality products and great customer service. It was a pleasure to deal with someone who stands by their products.

Purchased in September 2019 at Belfast Sinks for $985.00.

Mary
MaryIllawarra, NSW

Replace taps

I just remodeled my kitchen and just had to have a butler sink and taps with porceline levers. The products arrived and were just beautiful . After instalation I had a problem with the lever for the cold water. I contacted belfast sink via email in less than 24hrs I had a response, I discussed the issue I was having and Jonathan understood what the problem was right away. I also sent him photographs and he saw the problem. He said he would send me out a new lever as I am in NSW and he is in WA .
I received the product in a week followed Jonathan,'s instructions on instalation. I did it myself. Couldn't be happier..
I would recommend belfast sinks for quality products an great customer service.
Mary ....NSW

Purchased in February 2019.

Jasmin
JasminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Sink

I ordered the sink and it arrived looking fabulous. I found the people I dealt with to be helpful and were able to provide lots of useful information. I wasn't sure what sink to get and they offered may different alternatives. I work in the transport industry so I understand how issues can arise but I had no such issues with this delivery

Purchased for $1,250.00.

NO ... NO ... NO

After the company was unable to deliver an order after a month, I was given endless excuses and still no delivery... finally cancelled order as order was yet to leave warehouse .... NO REFUND YET. They give excuses but never carry their actions through. Do not deal with them. Impossible to get past customer service which is really customer deflection rather than service

Purchased in July 2019 at Belfast Sinks for $1,275.00.

Grazi

Tried again to call them .... but their customer service was busy with other customers (not surprised) ..... My credit card company dispute resolution team is now taking over .....

Find out how Belfast Sinks Butler compares to other Sinks

Negative rating - consumer warning!

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $1,350.00.

Lydia
LydiaCrace 2911, ACT

Buyer beware

Purchased at Internet.

Pippi
PippiSydney, NSW

Lack of customer service in fact, appalling customer service

Purchased in June 2019 at Belfast Sinks.