Belmont Biscuit Co. Butternut Snaps

Belmont Biscuit Co. Butternut Snaps

2.6

lama

lamaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hair/ thread inside Belmont butter shortbread... Disgusting!!!

Me and partner we love short bread biscuits and we always enjoyed the Belmont's shortbread biscuit until today. I was in my office and wanted to snack on biscuits, my first bite was fine but second bite it felt like i something stringy like hair texture, i pulled biscuit out of my mouth to find out the hair or threads looking clumps inside the biscuit. i felt disgusted, i can never eat shortbreads again!! never buying again!!

Purchased in March 2020 at wallan.

Fedup

FedupPottsville

Belmont Brewtime biscuits from ALDI, YUK !!

We normally buy ALDI packet biscuits, they are as good Arnotts, but they didn’t have them in stock last week so we bought these Belmont Brewtime but they are dreadful...damp, a weird taste, and the creams are like plastic, never again...

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for A$2.50.

Matt

MattNoosa heafs

No wafers

When I open the wafers hazelnut flavouor there was just 4 wafers...the box was empty...i will never buy it again.

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Find out how Belmont Biscuit Co. Butternut Snaps compares to other Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits

Natalie C.

Natalie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Value for money

I bought these to try with a cup of tea and couldn't put them down. Really nice. I'll have to stock up on these. Bang goes the diet.

Wafers

The new BELMONT wafers are not the same. What happened to the old ones we loved. I feel bettayed i used to buy 15 packets a week.Now what will i do?

Daryl

DarylWarragul

They are as good as any other

Thy are as good as any of the major brands and better value for money, and nicer.
Since major brands have bought out by other company's, the quality has gone down hill.

cathy dewar

cathy dewarHunter Region, NSW

so crunchie and tasty snaps easily not solid hard

all I can say is this is delicious and tasty easily snaps when bitten. so adictive for me and the kids

Amazing

These new taste butternut snaps are so flavoursome! Majority of my friends and family are addicted to them! I love having them for a daily snack. The softness and coconut taste combined together make these biscuits so enjoyable to eat. Whoever said they were bad and rated them a 1 have no sense of judgement and make me laugh. I recommend these to everyone!
Not so hard to bite. The flavours make your mouth water!
Nothing!!

Joyce11

Joyce11Melbourne

Disappointing

I recently bought two packets of Butternut Snaps from Aldi in Greensborough, which were advertised as having a Great New Taste. Butternut Snaps were a favourite of my husband but he tells me the new ones are soft and not worthy of the name of Butter Snaps, which suggests a crispy biscuit. I will not be buying any more.

Soft instead of the expected crispiness.

Ena.
Ena.

I disagree. The softness and coconut make it more flavoursome and enjoyable to eat. I'm addicted to these new butternut snaps and majority of my teenaged friends and family. Their AMAZING. I don't know how you rate them a one, it makes me laugh!

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits