Belmont Biscuit Co. Butternut Snaps

Belmont Biscuit Co. Butternut Snaps

See the Best Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No wafers

When I open the wafers hazelnut flavouor there was just 4 wafers...the box was empty...i will never buy it again.

Value for money

I bought these to try with a cup of tea and couldn't put them down. Really nice. I'll have to stock up on these. Bang goes the diet.

Wafers

The new BELMONT wafers are not the same. What happened to the old ones we loved. I feel bettayed i used to buy 15 packets a week.Now what will i do?

They are as good as any other

Thy are as good as any of the major brands and better value for money, and nicer.
Since major brands have bought out by other company's, the quality has gone down hill.

so crunchie and tasty snaps easily not solid hard

all I can say is this is delicious and tasty easily snaps when bitten. so adictive for me and the kids

Amazing

These new taste butternut snaps are so flavoursome! Majority of my friends and family are addicted to them! I love having them for a daily snack. The softness and coconut taste combined together make these biscuits so enjoyable to eat. Whoever said they were bad and rated them a 1 have no sense of judgement and make me laugh. I recommend these to everyone!
Not so hard to bite. The flavours make your mouth water!
Nothing!!

Disappointing

I recently bought two packets of Butternut Snaps from Aldi in Greensborough, which were advertised as having a Great New Taste. Butternut Snaps were a favourite of my husband but he tells me the new ones are soft and not worthy of the name of Butter Snaps, which suggests a crispy biscuit. I will not be buying any more.

Soft instead of the expected crispiness.

I disagree. The softness and coconut make it more flavoursome and enjoyable to eat. I'm addicted to these new butternut snaps and majority of my teenaged friends and family. Their AMAZING. I don't know how you rate them a one, it makes me laugh!