Benzer Electric

See the Best Automatic Pasta Makers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Forget traditional methods.

So bought a pasta maker for 69.00 bucks.. Was skeptical but it appears that it works.. You just have to step away from what you think traditionally your pasta should look like before you start extruding.. The reason for this is it continues to mix while extruding... first batch was not so good until you read exactly what the instructions say ie. start extruding when it is lumpy but you can still see the flour etc ... again the reason for this is it continues to mix and by the time it reaches the extruder it is will mixed and of a good consistency to pass through the extruder ... anyway when completed it only took 90 seconds to cook and with a Neapolitan sauce was just divine...

As for where you put the floor - this is just crap as it does not slide down at any particular pace... just put it in the pasta machine and close the lid and then add the egg and water etc. The slit for the flour simply does not work!

I would give it a 7 out of 10 and will continue to use... but be careful that all the items are in the box as I was missing the penne extruder..

Great entry level automatic pasta maker

Started looking at automatic pasta makers on here 2 days ago. Decided I wanted one I could simply add flour, eggs, milk or water into and have it mix my dough and spit out fresh pasta.

Found the Benzer for $60 and was a little suspect but thought I would rather spend $60 and give home made pasta I go rather the spending a few hundred on other electric models.

This thing worked great. My first batch of pasta sucked, was way to wet and all the spaghetti stuck together.. I simply balled it up, shoved the dough back into the machine with more flour.. Second attempt 10 minutes later and perfect spaghetti. Let is dry for 20 minutes boiled it in 2 minutes.. Added some pesto and perfection. Couldn't believe how well this worked for $60.
Works really well for $60 , clean and easy to mix dough and produce fresh good quality pasta in less then 15 minutes.
Tricky to clean when all done. Not dishwasher safe with sucked, but, $60 and fully automatic. Great entry into home made pasta.

Still Trying to get it to work properly

I have had 3 goes at trying to get this to make pasta that doesn't clump together but I am determined to get there. The main problem is that the instruction book is hopeless and the recipes are terrible. It has no instructions on how to clean it effectively and if you follow the recipes you get a too moist pasta. That being said I am determined to get this to work. Sure it's noisy and heavy and takes up a lot of storage space but heck, it's got to work...eventually. I must wish the instruction book was better written.

Hey, just add more flour.. Then more flour. I just bought this. Love it. First attempt was way too wet and pasta came out pretty bad and all stuck together.. Shoved the dough back in with half a cup of flour then a few more tablespoons on top of that, extruded it again and was perfect. Used it twice now. So far so good.