Beurer MG300

Beurer MG300

See the Best Seat Massagers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mick

MickSydney

Exceptional product for the price

Good for Shoulders...poor for neck

Does a good job on the shoulders, and to a degree touches the lower back...but useless on the neck due to its shape (unless you lean RIGHT back into it, unnaturally so till it uncomfortable)

Peta

PetaSydney, NSW

Beurer Massage Seat- Disappointing And Overrated

I am 155cm tall and the scanning feature did not work. The body scanner just assumes the you are 7 foot tall and massages the top of my head, misses my neck and only goes down to my waist level. The heat is barely noticeable. I previously had a simpler less expensive model that worked perfectly for years but decided to upgrade to a more high tech model which I regret daily. None of the specifications live up to your expectations and none of the features work.
Avoid this brand based on their after sales service and this product as you will not enjoy it.!