3.3

33%33%33%
Brand Manager for Beurer? Claim your listing.

Mick
MickSydney2 posts
Dean
Dean

Good for Shoulders...poor for neck

Does a good job on the shoulders, and to a degree touches the lower back...but useless on the neck due to its shape (unless you lean RIGHT back into it, unnaturally so till it uncomfortable)

Peta
PetaSydney, NSW12 posts

Beurer Massage Seat- Disappointing And Overrated

I am 155cm tall and the scanning feature did not work. The body scanner just assumes the you are 7 foot tall and massages the top of my head, misses my neck and only goes down to my waist level. The heat is barely noticeable. I previously had a simpler less expensive model that worked perfectly for years but decided to upgrade to a more high tech model which I regret daily. None of the specifications live up to your expectations and none of the features work.

Avoid this brand based on their after sales service and this product as you will not enjoy it.!

Anna-lea
Anna-lea

I got one for Christmas and while it is great I’m really short n find it uncomfortable n unnatural to put my head right back when I’m up right position
I just read above a review from someone that uses it on a recliner lounge! Hubby thought u were not allowed to use it on recliners! So can u please tell me if I can or can not use it on recliner

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Beurer? Claim your listing.