Bic 9'4" Noserider Longboard

Bic 9'4" Noserider Longboard

See the Best Surfboards in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BiC? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5

Really a BIC that good!

Solid and super durable construction - read can be surfed for years and never go for repairs. But it is a delight to paddle and ride. Rides great from up front whilst being stable and predicable from 1" sliders to head high rockets. It is compatible weight to any other construction achiving this strength yet retains some flex and stiffness in nice proportions. From an older 72kg guy.

Purchased in January 2018.

Tony T
Tony TAU

Surprise Package

I only considered this board for the price and good condition. It was a great paddler and actually quick. I changed the fin for a 7.25" Ignition fin, pushed it right back. Wow. Fast and responsive and I can't believe I love this Bic.I'm 77kg old guy. Thank you [names removed].
Great paddler and fast.
Side bites are a weird bolt setup.

Other Surfboards