Bic Hybrid 3

Bic Hybrid 3

See the Best Men's Shavers / Razors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BiC? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Greg B
Greg BSydney, NSW

One of the Best ,Disposables ,Available At any Price!.

Why,spend more?.This is one of the best disposables,"I", have,ever used!!.Nothing flash??.Just has never,let me down!!.Why buy Gillette?Bic and Shick,is better!.Even Aldi blades are Very Good!.Better than Gillette.I Get ,between 5,6,Shaves Consistently from this product!.

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W Online Store for $5.

Causes Irritation No

Value for money

... quality shave, smooth, easy on hands, quick. Best value for money in the market (when on offer). Got it from Woolworths/Coles when on offer. Have been using for two years. Fantastic outcome.

Ric
RicSydney, nsw

Bic Razors Cheap and Nasty Rubbish

I have been using Gillete Mach 3 for over a decade now, each blade lasts a month and I never have to worry about cuts. However on a weak moment I was tempted to try Bic Hybrid 3 which was on sale for half price. after cutting myself multiple times shaving I threw it away immediately! Bic make rubbish products!!