Sam

SamNorthern Region, NSW

Started out ok

Have used these razors for 6 months now and am not really impressed in the long term. They don't shave very close and don't fit the face well.
The blades are cheap steel and don't last long that's why they are low cost.
Sadly I am going back to the good old Gillette 3 blue which deliver a constant shave.

Purchased in March 2019 for $20.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

ianmcbrydeSouth East Queensland, QLD

My wife keeps stealing them.

I am on a lite plan because they last so well and I don't shave daily. May have to beef it up because my wife uses them too; very sharp & comfortable. Also, unlike Gillette, you do not appear to hate 'toxic white males'.

Purchased in January 2018 at Internet for $15.00.

ianmcbryde

They did not coerce me into fudging my message.

Oscar is no grouch

I have to say, without a doubt, the Oscar razor has provided me with the closest shave to date. I have used the razor more times before the shave is uncomfortable than any other brand i have tried. Best of all, no rusting after a period of time. Well done on a great product at a great price!!

Purchased in September 2019 for $49.95.

Oscar d.Oscar Razor

Thanks Gaz! We're so happy to hear that :)

MTCicero

MTCiceroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice to see a good product

After being very unhappy with Gillette over their politically correct anti man marketing campaign, I looked for an alternative. Oscar Razor was the one I decided to try.

And I am happy to say that I am not disappointed. Very good product. Good relia me service. Just exactly what I need.

Purchased in August 2019 for $14.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Face Fabulous

Received my Oscar shaving set in the mail today, what an experience on using for the first time today.
I normally would do two complete passes to obtain a satisfactory shave. My Oscar feels so firm and solid in use and found after just one complete pass that there is no need to do a second one. I therefore save on shaving gel thanks to this new found efficiency of the Oscar blade.
The Oscar far out performs any wet system didposables that I have previously used, no turning back for me. Thanks OSCAR.

Purchased in September 2019 for $12.00.

Thanks Phil. This is so great to hear! Cheers, Oscar de Vries

RonK1935Richmond-Tweed, NSW

A great razor but....

Shaves beautifully but with one BIG problem. Real trouble replacing the blade. My wife and I (yes, two of us!) have been sitting here fiddling around for the last 15 minutes trying to change the blade! Sorry! But that is my experience. Any suggestions?

Purchased in July 2019 at On line.

Oscar d.Oscar Razor

Hi Ron, I'm glad to hear it's resolved. If you could email us at info@oscarrazor.com, we will look up your voucher code and reactivate it for you.

pete

peteHunter Region, NSW

finally a sharp razor,!!!!!!! yes

I had my first shave with my Oscar Razor finally a blade that stays sharp through the whole shave .
now the test will be how many shaves I will get from a blade I only get two or 3 shaves from the big brands so lets see how we go but what a great clean shave thanks Oscar

Purchased in July 2019 for $18.00.

Oscar d.Oscar Razor

Thanks Pete. Let us know how you go with the blade longevity. Cheers, Oscar de Vries

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Great product

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks Jim, I'm thrilled to hear you're such a fan. Cheers, Oscar de Vries

JimNet

JimNetPerth, WA

Excellent product and good value

I have been using the OSCAR razor now for just over three weeks. I am a daily shaver. Excellent shave, blades last much longer than Gillette Mach 3 blades I used for years. I experimented with how long I could keep using one blade - I was still getting a decent shave at 14 shaves.

Purchased in January 2019.

Rob

RobPoint Cook / Melbourne

This is without any doubt, The Best Razor that I have ever used

I have tried numerous shavers over many years, many that are far more expensive than the Oscar Razor, but after using the Oscar Razor for the first time, I was immediately very impressed with how smooth and easy it is to use and even more impressed with how sharp the Oscar Blades are and then on top of that, the wonderful, smooth results are shaving. I love the Oscar Razor.

Oscar d.Oscar Razor

Thanks Rob, that is high praise indeed :)

vlado66

vlado66AU

Oscar Razor Review

Purchased in December 2018 for $28.00.

Oscar d.Oscar Razor

Thanks Vlado! We're so glad to hear you've found the combination that works for you :)

Larry N

Larry NSydney, NSW

Great Products, Great Customer Service

I've been an Oscar customer for a while, and had a minor glitch with my order, I think they fixed it before I finished typing the email letting them know. Great Product, Great Customer Service!

Thanks Larry!

Good product with a reasonable price

Have been using this product for a while and have no complaints about it. Have suggested to a friends too.

Thanks Koti!

Straker C.

Straker C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sheer Brilliance

Oscar Razor is the best razor I have ever used. Excellent product and first class customer service. Do yourself a favour and try it - you won't be disappointed.

Oscar d.Oscar Razor

Thanks Brad! We so appreciate the support :)

Excellent product

I have been with Oscar Razor for a while now and would recommend them to anyone; they provide great quality blades and reliable service.

Thanks Benjamin!

Excellent quality!

Recently tried these after looking for an alternative to my current subscription company and found them to be so much better in terms of quality and gives a smoother shave. Would recommend!

Jonathon Tanner

Jonathon TannerSydney, NSW

Awesome quality for a fraction of the price

I've been using Oscar Razor for 2 years now and I'll never go back to pay-as-you-go Gilette razors. The quality of the shave is top shelf and it's a super easy and efficient service that costs a lot less. The team at Oscar are also legends and helpful whenever you need them. It's an absolute no brainer to use Oscar!

A couple of knicks.....

Great razor handle and obviously far cheaper and more convenient thanks to postage. Razor quality isn’t as good as my old Gillette though but hopefully this will improve with time. I’m really impressed with the use of beehive which was a big reason for me choosing Oscar razor. Keep up the great work!

A great product your Oscar Razors

I have been buying razors for my husband for a very long time. When I heard a advertisement on the Radio about Oscars Razors. So went online and pick the the razor and replace Blades so my husband could them a try. So since he has been using them he said he gets more shaves out of the one bladeof the Oscar blades then his old one he use to use.And price of thems are really great .

Good value

One of the better subscription model razors available in Australia. Provides a smooth, clean shave. Good website, back up and sales service. Overall good value for money and have recommended it to others.