Oscar Razor

Oscar Razor

Face Fabulous

Received my Oscar shaving set in the mail today, what an experience on using for the first time today.
I normally would do two complete passes to obtain a satisfactory shave. My Oscar feels so firm and solid in use and found after just one complete pass that there is no need to do a second one. I therefore save on shaving gel thanks to this new found efficiency of the Oscar blade.
The Oscar far out performs any wet system didposables that I have previously used, no turning back for me. Thanks OSCAR.

Purchased in September 2019 for $12.00.

Thanks Phil. This is so great to hear! Cheers, Oscar de Vries

A great razor but....

Shaves beautifully but with one BIG problem. Real trouble replacing the blade. My wife and I (yes, two of us!) have been sitting here fiddling around for the last 15 minutes trying to change the blade! Sorry! But that is my experience. Any suggestions?

Purchased in July 2019 at On line.

Causes Irritation No
Hi Ron, so sorry to hear you're having trouble attaching the razor cartridges to the handle. We've got some instructions on our website which should help: https://oscarrazor.com.au/attaching-the-cartridges If you're still stuck, please send us an email at info@oscarrazor.com Glad to hear you're otherwise happy! OscarThans for your reply, Oscar. I shall check out those instructions but the combined efforts of my wife and I did sort it out and we feel we have it solved. Still, a great razor. Oh. by the way, I've lost my $5.00 voucher. If you have a spare one it would be appreciated.Hi Ron, I'm glad to hear it's resolved. If you could email us at info@oscarrazor.com, we will look up your voucher code and reactivate it for you.

finally a sharp razor,!!!!!!! yes

I had my first shave with my Oscar Razor finally a blade that stays sharp through the whole shave .
now the test will be how many shaves I will get from a blade I only get two or 3 shaves from the big brands so lets see how we go but what a great clean shave thanks Oscar

Purchased in July 2019 for $18.00.

Thanks Pete. Let us know how you go with the blade longevity. Cheers, Oscar de Vries

Great product

I have been using Oscar razors and shaving oil for a number of years. I have a tough beard and I shave daily. Prior to using the Oscar products I used the numerous razors from the local supermarkets. The razors were expensive and didn't last long. I also had trouble finding a shaving cream or oil that wouldn't irradiate my skin. Since using the Oscar products I haven't looked back. I'm on the shaver plan so I get sent a new set of blades every three months which means one item I don't need to put on my shopping list. I think the blades are value for money. I use each blade for seven days; however I reckon I could get longer from these excellent blades. I also use the Oscar shaving oil which doesn't irritate my skin. Both are excellent products. I would also recommend their shaving gel.

Purchased in April 2019.

Thanks Jim, I'm thrilled to hear you're such a fan. Cheers, Oscar de Vries

Excellent product and good value

I have been using the OSCAR razor now for just over three weeks. I am a daily shaver. Excellent shave, blades last much longer than Gillette Mach 3 blades I used for years. I experimented with how long I could keep using one blade - I was still getting a decent shave at 14 shaves.

Purchased in January 2019.

This is without any doubt, The Best Razor that I have ever used

I have tried numerous shavers over many years, many that are far more expensive than the Oscar Razor, but after using the Oscar Razor for the first time, I was immediately very impressed with how smooth and easy it is to use and even more impressed with how sharp the Oscar Blades are and then on top of that, the wonderful, smooth results are shaving. I love the Oscar Razor.

Thanks Rob, that is high praise indeed :)

Oscar Razor Review

I tried the ozcar razor sample pack and this is what i found. The razor itself is very good and very heavy which i like. However both the shaving gel and the moisturizing gel While they both smell good and cost twice as much as my regular shaving gels are not so good in producing A frothy lather on my face making the shaving experience Very poor because the razor did not produce a smooth shave But a very blunt one and the blades became very blunt quickly. I have finished using Both the shaving gels and neither one is any good. I will not be Buying any more shaving gels from oscar razor. As for the razor blades left over l will try them with my regular gels and hope thay Will last longer but only time will tell because l hate shaving and Only shave once a week !!!
***update***
I tried the oscar razor with my regular cheap shave gel from woolworths for the first time and l hate to admit it but it was very good !!! I will now continue to use oscars razor from now on because the shave was quick and smooth and l might even start shaving twice a week !!! Well done oscar razor !!!

Purchased in December 2018 for $28.00.

Causes Irritation No
Thanks Vlado! We're so glad to hear you've found the combination that works for you :)

Great Products, Great Customer Service

I've been an Oscar customer for a while, and had a minor glitch with my order, I think they fixed it before I finished typing the email letting them know. Great Product, Great Customer Service!

Thanks Larry!

Good product with a reasonable price

Have been using this product for a while and have no complaints about it. Have suggested to a friends too.

Thanks Koti!

Sheer Brilliance

Oscar Razor is the best razor I have ever used. Excellent product and first class customer service. Do yourself a favour and try it - you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Brad! We so appreciate the support :)

Excellent product

I have been with Oscar Razor for a while now and would recommend them to anyone; they provide great quality blades and reliable service.

Thanks Benjamin!

Excellent quality!

Recently tried these after looking for an alternative to my current subscription company and found them to be so much better in terms of quality and gives a smoother shave. Would recommend!

Awesome quality for a fraction of the price

I've been using Oscar Razor for 2 years now and I'll never go back to pay-as-you-go Gilette razors. The quality of the shave is top shelf and it's a super easy and efficient service that costs a lot less. The team at Oscar are also legends and helpful whenever you need them. It's an absolute no brainer to use Oscar!

A couple of knicks.....

Great razor handle and obviously far cheaper and more convenient thanks to postage. Razor quality isn’t as good as my old Gillette though but hopefully this will improve with time. I’m really impressed with the use of beehive which was a big reason for me choosing Oscar razor. Keep up the great work!

A great product your Oscar Razors

I have been buying razors for my husband for a very long time. When I heard a advertisement on the Radio about Oscars Razors. So went online and pick the the razor and replace Blades so my husband could them a try. So since he has been using them he said he gets more shaves out of the one bladeof the Oscar blades then his old one he use to use.And price of thems are really great .

Good value

One of the better subscription model razors available in Australia. Provides a smooth, clean shave. Good website, back up and sales service. Overall good value for money and have recommended it to others.

Get one now

high quality and smooth finish with all the convenience of a subscription. Great value for money, a must try for anyone who shaves and is sick of the traditional razors

Great razor

Fantastic razor smooth finish no cuts if you haven’t got one get one.
Great service don’t have to go out of the house the razors get delivered.very well organised company.
Cheers.

Amazing!!!!

Perfect. Leaves the major brands dead in the water. Blades last ages and the handle feels so good in the hand. You definitely get your money's worth with this razor!!!

Super sharp super slick.

OSCAR razors are as good a razor as any but it’s the convenience of subscription that makes it so appealing. There’s always a sharp new razor ready for use. Value for more excellent