Big Warehouse Spares Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Leanne M.
Leanne M.

Placed an order for an Oven Thermostat $150 before Christmas and still waiting for delivery and still hasn't been received by B.W.S from their supplier. Continuous emails and still to no avail. think it is time to request a refund and try and find elsewhere, what a waste of time and effort using this supplier and waiting around weeks on end with an oven that won't work, to start back at ground zero

Big Warehouse Spares   DM

Hi Leaanne, Thanks for the feedback. Are you able to provide your order number so we can give you an update?

Many thanks

- BW Team

Arief
Arief

Hi there..
Do you have the 2 cup espresso coffee filter for Sunbeam Cafe Series?

Berna H.
Berna H.

I ordered a frothing jug for my de longhi coffee machine and paid for it on 21/4. Still not received.

Big Warehouse Spares   DM

Hi Berna, Thanks for the question. Has the item been received? If not, could you please contact our customer service team with your order number on 02 8213 2448?

Warren H.
Warren H.

does a bearing come with the bearing kit part no 1548417 for a fisher and paykel dryer ED56?

Barbara Gregory
Barbara Gregory

Order Placed 990023 29 May 2022, estimated delivery 12 September 2022. I have still not received my order for 1 x Scrapemaster Beater. Could you please tell me if it is stilll coming or will you refund the amount of $38.04

Ian wilkins
Ian wilkins

I have a baumatic BA 700ss stove, I cleaned it and washed of the symbols and numbers from around the knows. Can you get stick on dials for same

Jim W.
Jim W.

hello i am seeking a water filter to suit a samsug fridge model SRF752DSS

Mikep
Mikep

Probably better that you ask BWS directly. I'm just a reviewer. :)

NOT HAPPY
NOT HAPPY

Do these people exist..?

Zero ability to contact them, orders have stupid no-reply so also imposable to contact..
Emails sent via forms receive no Reponses.. NO phone number, nothing?
A Most bizarre business?

Kien Low
Kien Low

Be warned. All these tell you something is not right.

p. Wilson
p. Wilson

Still waiting for delivery of Lid Lock Switch for LG washing machine.
Please advise.

Teg B.
Teg B.

Waited )4 months for a fridge seal gasket no reply. Business needs to be investigated

Do u sell ribbon cables

Awm 20942 for a hisense 55n6

Joe
Joe

You have asked reviewer a question, not Big Warehouse. Contact Big Warehouse for answer

Hahaha thank man ‍‍

Peter R.
Peter R.

I have purchased a replacement OEM oven seal at an exorbitant price of nearly AU$100 in late April which was delivered nearly 8 weeks later instead of the nominated 1 - 3 weeks. Now in September the part has split in two places. The product is obviously inferior and I cannot continue to buy parts on this basis that last only 3 - 4 months of normal use. Plase advise as to where these parts are sourced and what the returns policy is. Order Number: 856534
Date Ordered: Saturday 24 April, 2021

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x OVEN DOOR SEAL This part Suits Model:B8139-5M (PN:1704515) = $98.44 Availability: Dispatch Estimated 1 to 3 weeks

Dougie
Dougie

Do you have a contact number

Shauna
Shauna

Would also like to know, have recieved damaged goods and no replies to me messages.

Trudy

Just the phone number of BigwarehouseSpares

Craig
Craig

I cant find it either. After sending me the wrong part they are not responding to me.

Trudy

They did the same thing to me, that is: send the wrong parts for our fridge. 2moro I will see if I can find the no for you. I did have it and I contacted them.

Wing Chung

They do have a phone number: (02) 8213 2448. Registered ABN in Corrimal NSW.
My experience were horrible too. Had to report them as fraud to my bank before I got my money back.

There is an ACCC penalty and court enforcement order against BigWarehouse for misleading practices under Australian Consumer Law:

I notice that their behaviour has not changed since.

John B
John B

I have had a similar experience. They took my money for a dishwasher part on the 17th August 2020 and by the 16th September it had not arrived. There was no contact to me from Big Warehouse - I rang them using the number above (thanks Wing Chung!) Spare parts guy is looking into it and says he will contact supplier and get back to me. I nervously await some action.

Edward
Edward

Hi just want to know if use got EL ford doorlock acuators

Ronald
Ronald

Me too, I was sent the wrong remote for my DVD recorder & they are not answering any email I sent re replacing it with the correct one. Ive just wasted $57. Grrrrrrr

David Broome
David Broome

Do you have the tumbler rings for a NUTRiINFUSION 700? I can upload a photo if required.
David

Wetwork65
Wetwork65

Please consider the real reviews of this company before engaging with them.

ian w.
ian w.

On 3/2/20 I ordered a crisper for my mitsubishi mr-508x-st-a1 fridge freezer, your site continually changed the model number to a different number,I assumed that this ment the chrisper fitted both models so I ordered & paid for it. If has arrived in good time but is not the one I was trying to order on your site,how do I get the correct one & how do I send the incorrect one you sent me back ?. Reguards ian watts.

Call them (02) 8213 2448

Lisa S.
Lisa S.

We ordered a switch (for a Bellini Oven). They sent a light switch assembly instead of the thermostat switch that we identified on the BW Site. We have returned the part and emailed them, hoping to get the right one sent with two more... but we cannot get through to them on phone and they've not answered my emails.... what should I do, its been over a month since sent the part back?

John T.
John T.

how do i get a number to call them

Graham3131
Graham3131

I can't find one either. I have opened a case with Fair Trading

Peter Cutforth
Peter Cutforth

there is a number on this bog, don't know if it works http://adelaideviews-isthisfair.blogspot.com/2014/05/big-warehouse-spares-just-be-little.html

02 8080 8122

Source:

Physical address matches what's on their website

Troy S.

Ast99

02 8213 2448

Jmac
Jmac

Thank you WING CHUNG , I contacted them on the number you provided . Have to say their service is very slack and after 5 weeks from ordering and paying for an item I have never heard or received any follow up from them even though the website said that I item I ordered was in stock at the warehouse and I would receive it within 2-3 weeks . Was having trouble finding a phone number for them until I saw this post . Won’t be doing business with them again .

michael lopez

do you carry spares for delonghi kettle

michael lopez

I want to purchase a new knob for the kettle cover

Bruce C
Bruce C

Michael, go to the Big warhouse spares web site and type in the model No

KB02001.R

Fired Up

Why ask a Review site when you can contact them directly?

Ignore Bruce C's advice.

Margarita Rawdah
Margarita Rawdah

Hi could I have a telephone number to contact about a order I had 2 days ago?

Fired Up

Why ask a Review site when you can contact them via their website ?

MWBNE

They do not list their phone number, fred. That's why she was asking.

Fired Up

Their website specifically says there is no phone contact

Richard A.
Richard A.

Hi there if I read customer review I will not order but three weeks later,i must pay more to get my order i pay at your website price, so it is honest or dishonest

Fired Up

But it is not my website

Jenny

I ordered some parts for a fridge on the 3/2/19, it’s now 10/3/19. I have tried to contact the company via their link without success. I have also emailed directly to them, still no reply. Can anyone advise how else to raise the issue because they apparently don’t take phone calls because they are too busy?

Guy_H
Guy_H

Good luck - If they don't respond start a credit card chargeback process with your bank & contact your local office of fair trading. Once I contacted Fair Trading - they responded very quickly. Still took 3 months to get a refund.

Debjp
Debjp

Thanks I ordered a
Part 6 wks ago, no part won’t return emails and no ph number??

Jenny

There is a phone number but you will need to scroll through the comments to find it.

Get an answer from our members and Big Warehouse Spares representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Big Warehouse Spares is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more