Black Hawk Electric AT Series V3

Black Hawk Electric AT Series V3

Malcolm

MalcolmSydney, NSW

Great Fun

The board is great fun easy to operate and I cant believe the places it can go with ease.
The remote is simple to use and the speed of the board i wasn't expecting.
One of the best products I have purchased online.
I purchased 3 of them so I'm glad there as good as they were advertised.

Purchased in October 2020 for $3,400.00.

Rachel Fryer

Rachel FryerFar North Queensland, QLD

A kids (and adults) best dream!

We were looking for a gift idea for my son - one that motivates him to reduce his device time.
The Blackhawk is perfect. His eyes lit up when he found out he was getting one. Living in North QLD you rarely see electric skate boards, so this gem stands out. Easy to handle, sturdy and excellent quality makes it a brilliant investment, fun and safety wise.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,099.00.

Apryl A.

Apryl A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great, affordable board.

The board takes off so smoothly and it's a super comfortable ride. The speed settings and general controls are perfect and make the ride even easier. We've ridden it almost every day since we bought it and can't fault it yet. Runs smooth on concrete/road and grass. Great product.

Purchased in October 2020 at Black Hawk Electric for $1,000.00.

Electric Skateboards

Find out how Black Hawk Electric AT Series V3 compares to other Electric Skateboards

Eng Consultant

Eng ConsultantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best COVID Toy ever - AT Series V3

I was hesitant to buy an electric skateboard as I have not skated in many years but this was the best investment in fun I could have asked for. Took no time to get into riding it hard and fast. Being a short girl it rides like a snowboard and an absolute dream to handle. Off road on grass, or concrete it manoeuvres really well. Not had an issue,

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,100.00.

Timothy

TimothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great fun and well worth it!

The 2 x boards I purchased are working great – they are an awesomely engineered and made product.
My son rides it nearly every day since he has got it.
I have even used it for my commute to work - Just still trying to get my skateboard legs back tho!

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,118.50.

GCBlackhawks

GCBlackhawksSouth East Queensland, QLD

More than I expected!

The AT v3 Blackhawk allows me to relive my younger days of skateboarding without the all the hardwork. The drive motors within the wheels give me great control at lower speeds and the trucks are really fluid and provide great control. The deck is big and spacious and the board recharges in no time. Feels like surfin'!

Purchased in May 2020.

Elijah P.

Elijah P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Black Hawk is an Aussie Company so I wanted to keep the dollars here. My Black Hawk Electric AT Series V3 only took 2 days to arrive. I'm a beginner and found it easy to ride and navigate, build quality is excellent and instructions where easy to follow, the remote is practical and easy to use and customer service is brilliant, very approachable. My son followed and bought one too...would not hesitate to purchase, so much fun.

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,099.00.

Jacob B.Black Hawk

Fantastic product and service!

Purchased Black Hawk Electric AT series V3 for my Dads Birthday, he absolutely loves it and could not be more happy with it. Shipping was fast and it was great customer service all the way through!
Thanks Heaps Black Hawk!

Jacob B.Black Hawk

Great product and customer service

The board was purchased for my husbands birthday so timing was critical. I was always kept in the loop on delivery timing.
My husband absolutely loves the board and it is helping him relive his youth!
The board is amazing!

Purchased in August 2020.

Tim S.

Tim S.Southwest, VIC

Worth every penny

Absolutely loving it, surprised by the power. It's a weapon! But easily tamed with a mountainboarding background. Great for a commute to work and just a play with the kids.

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,099.00.

Leroy febey

Leroy febeyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Game changer! Can’t get enough of it!

I’ve had my board now for a few months and honestly haven’t had a single issue with it! Doesn’t take very long to charge, and can get good distance out of the single charge! Recently had a friend who purchased one also which has made it a hell of a lot more fun having someone to cruise around with on the exact same board!

Purchased in June 2020 at Blackhawk electric for $1,138.00.

Perfect Buy!

We bought it for my 12 years old unexperienced daughter. Best Buy ever! She really enjoy it.
We bought it through the pandemic and it took longer than expected, however the customer service was great. We got email with updates about where our product was. Once the skate board was in Australia we got the product in two days.

The skateboard is bigger than expected so it look really professional. The battery last longer than expected as well. My daughter rides it every weekend to the beach (20 min) or in the city.
She has really enjoyed the skateboard so far.

Excellent product!

Purchased for $1,099.00.

I !!LOVE!! my V3

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,099.00.

Luke J

Luke JSouthwest, VIC

Awesome Board - 100% Perfect!

Board arrived well packed, in perfect conodition. Instructions straight forward.
Board works faultlessly, recharges quickly. Has great speed control over 4 levels and handles well.
Couldn't have asked for a better board - use it daily and completely satisfied.

Purchased in January 2020 at Manufacturer for $1,100.00.

Derek

DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above my expectations

Easy to use...arrived on time...loadsa fun and my smile just got bigger...carving and shreading on those days the waves arent rolling in...my mates are green with envy...now in the outback and black Hawk tracks are marked in the dust

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,100.00.

Kev

KevSydney, NSW

First time electric skateboard user and love it!!

Love my skateboard. Speed selection is fantastic and the trucks are quite adjustable.
I would like to see faster reverse selection, as well as a speedo on the remote and a lighter battery pack.