100% · 190%

This has 4 wheel's that turn could not believe that Show reply
Zayac
ZayacSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Best buy

By far the best board I have ever had. The riding is fast and smooth. The best part is that I feel safe going up and down the hill. Both the acceleration and and the breaking are superb. Definitely recommending it to my friends! Show details ·  1
Jessica cook
Jessica cook

Amazing customer service and product!

I purchased an AT series V3 a week ago and love it so much I’ve just purchased a second for my partner! The shipping was so fast and customer service has been outstanding. I’ve already been raving to all my clients about Black Hawk and will deffinitely be recommending them. Absolutely could not fault the service or the board! Very happy customer ☺️ Show details ·  1
Malcolm
MalcolmSydney, NSW

Great Fun

The board is great fun easy to operate and I cant believe the places it can go with ease.
The remote is simple to use and the speed of the board i wasn't expecting.
One of the best products I have purchased online.
I purchased 3 of them so I'm glad there as good as they were advertised. Show details
Rachel Fryer
Rachel FryerFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

A kids (and adults) best dream!

We were looking for a gift idea for my son - one that motivates him to reduce his device time.
The Blackhawk is perfect. His eyes lit up when he found out he was getting one. Living in North QLD you rarely see electric skate boards, so this gem stands out. Easy to handle, sturdy and excellent quality makes it a brilliant investment, fun and safety wise. Show details
Apryl A.
Apryl A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great, affordable board

The board takes off so smoothly and it's a super comfortable ride. The speed settings and general controls are perfect and make the ride even easier. We've ridden it almost every day since we bought it and can't fault it yet. Runs smooth on concrete/road and grass. Great product. Show details
Eng Consultant
Eng ConsultantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best COVID Toy ever - AT Series V3

I was hesitant to buy an electric skateboard as I have not skated in many years but this was the best investment in fun I could have asked for. Took no time to get into riding it hard and fast. Being a short girl it rides like a snowboard and an absolute dream to handle. Off road on grass, or concrete it manoeuvres really well. Not had an issue, Show details
Timothy
TimothyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great fun and well worth it!

The 2 x boards I purchased are working great – they are an awesomely engineered and made product.
My son rides it nearly every day since he has got it.
I have even used it for my commute to work - Just still trying to get my skateboard legs back tho! Show details ·  1
GCBlackhawks
GCBlackhawksSouth East Queensland, QLD

More than I expected!

The AT v3 Blackhawk allows me to relive my younger days of skateboarding without the all the hardwork. The drive motors within the wheels give me great control at lower speeds and the trucks are really fluid and provide great control. The deck is big and spacious and the board recharges in no time. Feels like surfin'! Show details ·  1
Elijah P.
Elijah P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Black Hawk is an Aussie Company so I wanted to keep the dollars here. My Black Hawk Electric AT Series V3 only took 2 days to arrive. I'm a beginner and found it easy to ride and navigate, build quality is excellent and instructions where easy to follow, the remote is practical and easy to use and customer service is brilliant, very approachable. My son followed and bought one too...would not hesitate to purchase, so much fun. Show details ·  1
Kearn O'Byrne
Kearn O'Byrne
  Fair Incentive

Fantastic product and service!

Purchased Black Hawk Electric AT series V3 for my Dads Birthday, he absolutely loves it and could not be more happy with it. Shipping was fast and it was great customer service all the way through!
Thanks Heaps Black Hawk! Show reply
Michelle Upton
Michelle Upton
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great product and customer service

The board was purchased for my husbands birthday so timing was critical. I was always kept in the loop on delivery timing.
My husband absolutely loves the board and it is helping him relive his youth!
The board is amazing! Show details ·  1
Tim S.
Tim S.Southwest, VIC

Worth every penny

Absolutely loving it, surprised by the power. It's a weapon! But easily tamed with a mountainboarding background. Great for a commute to work and just a play with the kids. Show details ·  1
Leroy febey
Leroy febeyNorth-West & West coast, TAS
  Fair Incentive Verified

Game changer! Can’t get enough of it!

I’ve had my board now for a few months and honestly haven’t had a single issue with it! Doesn’t take very long to charge, and can get good distance out of the single charge! Recently had a friend who purchased one also which has made it a hell of a lot more fun having someone to cruise around with on the exact same board! Show details ·  1
Dominga
Dominga

Perfect Buy!

We bought it for my 12 years old unexperienced daughter. Best Buy ever! She really enjoy it.
We bought it through the pandemic and it took longer than expected, however the customer service was great. We got email with updates about where our product was. Once the skate board was in Australia we got the product in two days.

The skateboard is bigger than expected so it look really professional. The battery last longer than expected as well. My daughter rides it every weekend to the beach (20 min) or in the city.
She has really enjoyed the skateboard so far.

Excellent product! Show details ·  1