Black Hawk Electric Street Board V3

Black Hawk Electric Street Board V3

Darren

Darren South East Queensland, QLD

Gold! But black...

No petrol, go to work and back everyday and my 14 and 17 year old loves it. Haven’t ridden a skateboard for 30 years, and it wasn’t electric. It’s gold!

Purchased for $799.00.

D K H

D K HTurner 2612, ACT

Great Board. Better Service.

For such a low retail price (relative), this product delivers incredible quality. It rides smoothly, it's extremely easy to use, and the charge lasts a perfect amount for me to get around town. As a first time boarder, I'm proud to say that I have not even come close to falling off while riding full speed down various bumpy, broken, and curved paths. Again, it's just that smooth and easy to ride/learn.

The service team is very quick to respond and are always very helpful as well!

The only light concern I might have with this board is a slight squeaking coming from the wheels at times, however, this may be due to the trucks not being adjusted properly. Otherwise, a fantastic product and an easy 5/5 from me!

Purchased in October 2020 at blackhawkelectric.com.au for $566.00.

Dameaux

DameauxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best way to cruise around!

I bought the BH Street Board and it rules! i just love cruising the neighbourhood every day. I wasnt a skater in my younger years, so at 40, this was an easy learning curve to get carving at decent speed.
The hand controller is pretty sensitive for acceleration and braking, but you do get used to it in a matter of days. Great product that I would highly recommend to anyone, young or old.

Purchased for $528.00.

Electric Skateboards

Find out how Black Hawk Electric Street Board V3 compares to other Electric Skateboards

Fantastic Product & Service

Very impressed with the quality and build. Smooth ride, quiet, effortless, long lasting battery and quick charge.
The service was exceptional also!
Very happy all round. Highly recommend Black Hawk Electric!

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,037.00.

Mark R.

Mark R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

This is a fantastic board for the money couldn't be more happy with this product looking forward to adding another board to the collection to need the off road board as my friends is so cool

Purchased in June 2020 for $528.00.

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fun for young and old!

The Black Hawk Street Board V3 is soo much fun. My 10 year old son picked it up really quickly; the hand controller is small, comfortable and easy to use. The speed setting give beginners (like me) peace of mind starting out. I'm just shy of 90kgs and most of the small hills around my area are no problem. Top speed on the flat according to my GPS is just over 20km/h.
Purchasing was easy, delivery was super fast and follow customer service was a nice surprise.
We would highly recommend this product :)

Purchased in October 2020 for $528.00.

Eliza

ElizaSouthwest, VIC

So much fun!

Customer service has been a 100% and such quick delivery. My partner is stoked with the board and takes it everywhere. It doesn’t really go off road or up steep hills but other than that it goes! He’s an awesome skater, im a beginner, but we’ve had heaps of fun on it. We’ve also had the neighbourhood kids knocking on the door to have a go, so I even recommend it for the younger ones!

Purchased in August 2020 for $499.00.

Joleen Davis

Joleen Davis Far North Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

So glad i bought this item. It's perfect. Runs well and i haven't had any issues with it. Friends have also purchased one after seeing mine. I would recommend this product to anyone. And the service was amazing the product arrived in such a short time. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in September 2020.

Great fun and good for beginners

I am new to skateboarding and I wanted to get this entry level electric skateboard to get me from my home to the tram or train station nearby and as an option to quickly pop to the shops. I absolutely love my board, it's great fun, zippy and does exactly what you'd hope it to do. I've got my eyes on the faster board and expect I will upgrade my board to the pro version soon :)

Purchased in October 2020 at Blackhawk for $500.00.

Phillipa R

Phillipa RPerth, WA

Excellent quality and value for money!

Honestly the electric skateboard is the best gift I have bought for hubby. He’s never ridden a skateboard before but has caught onto it so well. Super fast delivery, instructions were clear, customs service from black hawk was great from start to finish. It’s excellent quality and the battery life is great! His favourite thing to do with it is take our 4 year old son out while he rides his electric bike and just cruise around the streets with him, it’s perfect up here in hilly Roleystone. All our friends that have seen it are envious! We also go caravanning a lot and it’s great for him to zip around on following the kids on their bikes! Thanks for such an amazing product.

Purchased in September 2020 for $528.00.

Best present

Purchased in June 2020.

Gabi Mackay

Gabi MackayHunter Region, NSW

So much fun

Purchased the Street Series V3 for my boyfriend and I love it so much that I’m buying one for myself. So much fun and easy to ride. Picks up decent speeds. Highly recommend this board

Purchased in August 2020 for $499.00.

Tyson D

Tyson DSydney, NSW

Great power, great ride, cannot fault it

I recently purchased the AT series V3. The board is super easy to use. Charges fast. I am 95kgs and don't have any trouble getting up to some quick speeds. My friends son is 10yo and was flying around on the grass in the local park for hours the other day.
It did take longer to deliver than expected, but that was an oversight by me as it was printed on their website and stock is delivered in shipments.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,099.00.

XavzPeel, WA

Awesome new toy!! Best value for money

What a great board for the money, an entry level board at $499 so happy with it carves great, awesome amount of power for just learning as havent been on a skateboard for ten years and 5 years on a snowboard. Was easy to learn to balance, carve, and basically screw about on it

Purchased in October 2020 for $499.00.

Xavz

No problem, would also like to add that the after sales customer support is second to none!

MARK SKINNER

MARK SKINNERNicholls 2913, ACT

Best toy yet !!

The skateboard is fantastic, it is everything that it was described as. Loads of fun and enjoyment. Highly recommended as a mode of transport or just for pleasure. Staff are very friendly and kept me up to date constantly throughout the whole process. Even during the tough times of product shortage, I was reassured of my order and estimated time of arrival.
Can’t say enough of how happy I am with the quality of the product and the service/ communication with the supplier.

Purchased in July 2020 for $899.00.

Cillian

Cillian

Amazing board and fast shipping time

First time buying an electric board and this one is amazing especially for the price. Arrived 2 days after ordering, makes skating much more fun, I just bought it to cruise to around with my kid but makes you want to take it out every day. Just buy one if you have been thinking about it for awhile, you wont regret it!

Purchased in September 2020 for $499.00.

joshyange

joshyangeSydney, NSW

Awesome board

Got this board for my birthday and have found it to be easy to set up and fun to ride, really responsive especially with turning and braking. It's great not to have to foot brake anymore! Carry handle cut out is very handy especially for short commutes to the shops. Would definitely recommend this electric skateboard, it is great value for money and loads of fun!

Purchased in May 2020 for $499.00.

Toby

TobyIllawarra, NSW

Great fun at a Great price

I first purchased this board because of the price point and I absolutely love it. I use it 4 times a week to get groceries etc. I give it an absolute flogging and it responds really well! I have even got one for my father-in-law and he absolutely loves it too! would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great priced electric skateboard.

Purchased in April 2020 for $499.00.

jduri75

jduri75Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Now I can skateboard with my sons. So much fun!

I bought the Black Hawk Electric Street Board V3 at the beginning of the COVID-19 isolation period. My sons love to go out skateboarding and I wanted to join them. They love having Mum out boarding with them. The electric board is exactly as described. Looks great, feels great. Easy to ride. Smooth on the road. I'm a first timer and it was easy to learn to ride. I'm not quite at the "High Speed" level as yet. My sons love it too. Only problem is getting them off MY board. I would recommend this board to anyone. Great family fun! Priced right, great product, excellent service.

Purchased in April 2020 at Black Hawk Electric for $499.00.

Joel

JoelNorth Queensland, QLD

Too much fun

Fast delivery. Good customer service. Perfect for anyone looking to their first electric skateboard. The board has been perfect. Never misses a beat. Highly recommend this board. Too much fun.

Purchased in April 2020 at Blackhawk for $499.00.

Christopher shaw

Christopher shawasked

My board seems to vibrate at top speed. It sounds like the battery to me but im unsure. It works great and does well up hill but the vibrating has me worried. Any suggestions?

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for getting in touch, we will be glad to assist you here.

Rest assured, every Black Hawk battery is held in place very securely. There's no possible way the battery can vibrate within the battery case itself.

The most common (yet unlikely) cause for vibration while riding could be some debris that's been caught inside one of your wheel bearings. Importantly, this could happen on any skateboard, electric or unpowered.

Regardless, please get in touch with our team directly from our contact form, (back on the website you purchased from), quote your original Black Hawk order number and we will be glad to assist you in getting your e-board running to perfection.

One of the excellent features of our hub-drive motors is that cruising along feels silky-smooth and whisper-quiet. So we can certainly help you out with some replacement bearings if needed.

Thank you for your time, have a great day.

Jacob,

Customer Service Manager

Gordon M.

Gordon M.asked

Hi I'm interested in the Blackhawk street V3 . Is it water resistant say I'm skating and it starts to rain will it still get me there

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your question. We are glad to hear that you are considering the Street Series.

Our advice for riding on damp surfaces is to avoid any kind of moisture at all, primarily for safety reasons.

Please get in touch directly if you have any other questions.

Thank you for your time.
- Roger