4.9

100% · 190%

DRAD
DRADSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great electric skateboard

I have never skateboarded before but wanted a new challenge and an environmentally friendly way to get to work. Skateboard and controller work really well together, no real problems at all. It would be nice to be able to change the wheels between road and off road but other than that it's perfect. Lots of fun Show details
Surfdog
SurfdogPerth, WA

So Much Fun

Thanks Blackhawk
I am loving my new board, my biggest problem is trying to keep my wife of it so I can ride it.
She has never skated before & loves it. (only on speed 1 at the moment)
Board arrived quickly & was everything I expected.
Rode 13.5km after work yesterday & still plenty of battery left, plus new top speed 34.5km/hr.
So much fun.
Craig Show details
Meggsy
MeggsyIllawarra, NSW

Summer of Hawk

Summer has kicked off and Blackhawk electric skateboards are the bomb.
Nothing beats the rush of wind in the hair as you fang down the street on a Blackhawk.
Later skater! Show details
James Wilkinson
James WilkinsonPerth, WA

Loving it!

I received the Black Hawk Pro Series for my birthday and have been enjoying it every since.
Easy to use, good turning and enough speed to keep me going.
The kids love using this as well
 Show details
Joshua D.
Joshua D.

Awesome ride

Awesome, low cost, efficient skateboard.
I use it to get to and from work as well as casual rides on weekends.
Sales staff are very reliable and professional.
Give them a like and follow on insta and FB too Show details
Gavin
GavinNew South Wales

Loving my board!

Great board! Delivery was super fast and the product does what Black Hawk pledges it to do.
Compared to other brands it was a much more reasonable price. My kids love it and I love it.
Great work Black Hawk.

Gavin Show details

Al H.
Al H.Central Queensland, QLD
Dean B.
Dean B.Queensland

Really really good first board

This board is so much fun. I used to speed board but had a bad accident so this kinda set up is perfect for me. It handles very well. The power was very surprising when I first got on it. I only used power level 2 for the first 3 weeks and it goes up to level 4. The look of the board is quality for sure. I found sitting down will get you even more range then 25km but just be safe doing so. Can’t wait to see new versions of these boards. I’m looking at the AT version for my next purchase. Thanks BHE amazing board! Show details ·  1
revibheemul
revibheemulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best purchase of the year

The black electric skateboard was the first ever electric one I have owned and I think this was the best purchase for me this year and I am glad that I went with black hawk Australia. I would not change this for anything else. I would recommend it to all future customers as It is the best and an awesome way to get around to places while enjoying it.

Show details

Julie B
Julie BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Super Boards

The board has superpowers. Hang on and feel the breeze through your hair as you whip along any smooth surface! Acceleration is smooth and breaks work brilliantly. Good to have different speeds so most people can have a crack on it.

Thanks for creating an awesome electric skateboard!!

Will get years of use Show details ·  1

Loch
LochSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blackhawk Pro Series V3 Electric Skateboard

The Blackhawk Pro Series electric skateboard is the best gift my family has given me and has become my personal fun machine.
I can’t wait to get going every time I take it out. I had not ridden a skateboard for a long time, however, I found this board quite easy to ride and get used to.
It is remarkably stable, good with long lasting power, extremely well built, and has all the right and easy user friendly controls on the handset. The quality of the materials used to make the board from the wheels to the wheel drive hubs, and the strong stable deck, are a testament to the detail the company has put into making this board a winner. I can thoroughly recommend the Blackhawk Pro Series to anyone thinking of buying an electric skateboard. Show details ·  1
Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top build Great Skateboard

Best fun ever Use it every day and never disappoints
Great customer service always helpful and willing to help
Always being stopped to find out where they can get one
Top Buy Show details ·  1
Isobel
Isobel

Best Chrissy present

i purchased this board as a chrissy present for my Boyfriend, to say he loves it is an understatement, we both get so much fun and enjoyment from it.
And also our little pootches, great fun to watch and surf up and down the huge drive way with dad.
I picked black hawk for quality and for the after care on the board, which was important to me.
Reccomend highly Show details ·  1
Will
Will

Great Fun !

My Blackhawk electric skateboard is so fun & offers a really smooth relaxing ride. All my friends & family were really impressed with the board. I’m really happy with my board & I’m looking into more of the products that Blackhawk offer Show details ·  1
Nat
NatGreat Southern, WA

Best Buy Electric Board

Really impressed!! Researched a lot prior to purchase and was impressed with reviews for this board and haven’t been disappointed. Is a good weight to carry and not too bulky. Battery lasts really well. Perfect speed for cruising and handles different surfaces well eg. paved driveways, footpaths and bitumen etc. Remote is user friendly and easy to use. Would definitely recommend!! Show details ·  1