Black Wolf Classic 25

Black Wolf Classic 25

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Spanner

SpannerGosford

A great all rounder

I love this backpack. Its quality is excellent and its comfortable and durable. It is my go to bag for cycling walking riding and simply a day out. I have had this bag for nearly 3 years and its still like new. I use it atleast 3 times per week for my commute to work Bike rides bushwalks etc. It is now the only carry on bag i take on holidays. I would reccomend and would be lost without it.

ziggi

ziggiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just right for everyday

A great little day pack that has space for water, food and a camera. But it wouldn't accommodate much more. As it sits high on the back (because it's small - no waist strap), I find it hard to swing around and unzip one handed to get out my keys/wallet. I'm still working out the mechanics so I can do this a little more elegantly. Also the zipper covers (to aid in waterproofing) are deep and sometimes get in the way. But if you're not going in and out of your bag as often as I do this won't be a problem. I recently used my Black Wolf Tempo 30 on my back and the Black Wolf Classic 25 on my front and it worked very well.
Small but enough internal space for a water bottle and jumper
Not easy to get into the zippers one handed

Keen weekly walker, around 8-12 km walks, 2-3 times a week (am 73 years old)

wonderful choice for the above, held my water bottle, snack and lunch, and I was also able to buy supplies for home, easily fitted into the bag. I also have a much larger Black Wolf back pack that I have used around New Zealand, light and incredibly strong, which is why I have chosen the day pack for everyday use. I am a devoted fan!
light, strong and wil just the right number of compartments.
absolutely nothing