Black Wolf Tempo

Black Wolf Tempo

30, 40 and 50

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

stumpy06

stumpy06MELBOURNE

zip quality

just used mine for the first time and both the external zips have torn away from the pack. seems they were only held in place by plasticy sort of 'glue'. very disappointing as i loved the style of the backpack.

Purchased in March 2019.

Good as it gets

Light, rugged, spacious - all the key attributes. Airflow is brilliant and the pockets are all in the right places. Good visibility for cycling at night. Mine has just died after six years of everyday use and I cant find anything similar - let alone better.

Black wolf backpacks rule

Black wolf backpacks are great and the stitching is good as well / it's even got a waterproof rain cover as well.

brian

I ended up selling the backpack

Tempo 50

Bought the Tempo 50 pack 4 1/2 years ago, and still a great pack. Have backpacked with it overseas. packing t shirts, shorts,undergarments, socks, toiletries, etc big enough for a week I find. I lost a strap due to baggage handlers at one point and Blackwolf replaced it no charge. The quality is great, better than my Northface Surge and Deuter futura. I recently bought a Blackwolf Mountain Ash 65 for extra capacity for a trekking adventure, but they are worlds apart. The appearance and durability of the Tempo is far better.... If you after tough, durable & cool looking pack (make sure to get green) look no further. Capacity is the only reason I may not buy another one.

ziggi

ziggiSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great find!

Beechy

BeechyVictoria, 3340

Best backpack I have ever had

This is the most versatile backpack I have ever had. It is very durable, I take my fishing gear in it, including rod strapped to the side. I have used it on day trips on my motorbike/mountain bike. I have been on a few day hikes, overnight stays, overseas. I like all the different compartments for storing and separating my gear. Even though there is a rain cover (which works well) a shower or two sheds off even without it. The thing that sets this backpack apart from the rest is the built in wire frame. I keeps airflow to my back and distributes the weight making the pack very comfortable.
Durable & comfortable.

light roomy backpack

I took this backpack overnight camping. The weight of the backpack is 1.1kg, relatively quite light for an ultralight hiker. It fitted my tent/shelter (Specialist duo) 0.9kg, sleeping bag 1kg, cooking set & alcohol stove (0.5kg) and a few clothes (1kg). Base weight was 4.5kg including the backpack, excluding food and water.
Relatively lightweight, gap between straps and back where you can store your raincoat or closed foam mattress and easy to access

brianasked

Can anyone recommend a good sized backpack for if I wanted to back to technical and further education / t.a.f.e for short?

Daniel

Perhaps a 40L bag, that should carry books lunches etc. and still be small enough to walk, ride, take public transport with.

brian

Yeah thanks that what I thought in between 40 and 50 litres sized backpack though these days it's hard to find a waterproof bag - cheers

Get an answer from our members and BlackWolf representatives

BlackWolf Tempo 50